Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3043) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5737735 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3040) (3041) (3042) (3043) (3044) (3045) (3046) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 10:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
loveymom:
Mashed potato and white gravy.
English food tongue kiss
Just give me that fish, tenkiu kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Cousin9999:

Those aren't photos of my garden.
OK darling.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
The one I bought was the Amaranth green seed.

Anyway grin for vegetable stew- kale is hard enough after a brief "into the cooking stew and out or off the stove"

I will look up malabar.

Thanks cheesy

descarado:

Type malabar spinach and you are good to go.
That is the closest to ours

Maybe the thing no like you grin tongue

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:42am On Jul 12, 2022
descarado:

English food tongue kiss
Just give me that fish, tenkiu kiss

It's a chicken drum stick; it is all yours kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 12, 2022
descarado:

Ugu seed is hard to get online.
Why not check the whole head. Or better, if you are going home, tell them to get it for you.
I saw a vlog of one naija babe in your place. She planted all our veggies. I was so jealous eeh.

I'm not a fan of ugu at all.
Give me utazi, scent leave and ukazi and I am good. The rest I will improvise.

Can you drop the name of the Vlogger? Thanks kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:19am On Jul 12, 2022
Decided to go with a light dinner:

Fries and chicken.

29 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akeem79(m): 6:57am On Jul 12, 2022
Super Delicious grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:59am On Jul 12, 2022
Akeem79:
Super Delicious grin
Teddy bear.. undecided grin
Did you make this or what?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 8:17am On Jul 12, 2022
loveymom:

Can you drop the name of the Vlogger? Thanks kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxD3dl7lG90.

You wanna contact her?
Pay me o tongue cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 8:19am On Jul 12, 2022
loveymom:

It's a chicken drum stick; it is all yours kiss
Oh grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 8:27am On Jul 12, 2022
armyofone:
The one I bought was the Amaranth green seed.

Anyway grin for vegetable stew- kale is hard enough after a brief "into the cooking stew and out or off the stove"

I will look up malabar.

Thanks cheesy

Make stew, then make veggie as side dish.
Or you can do like me. Look for other ways to enjoy white rice. So many options. Check out this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb8DXBfy2HU
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Xidget: 9:38am On Jul 12, 2022
Breakfast

Egg Wrap, Roasted Chicken & Salad

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
This is some type of black bean noodle soup with mushrooms and pineapple sausage. Not sure exactly if it’s black bean because the package was printed in mandarin. But it’s so delicious

28 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fira09(m): 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
cococandy:
This is some type of black bean noodle soup with mushrooms and pineapple sausage. Not sure exactly if it’s black bean because the package was printed in mandarin. But it’s so delicious

Thumbs up wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2022

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 13, 2022
Dinner

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Omobithousand(f): 3:55am On Jul 13, 2022
And u have to change Ur good luck plate angry grin[color=#006600][/color] shocked]Decided to go with a light dinner:

Fries and chicken. [/quote]
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:16am On Jul 13, 2022

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:21am On Jul 13, 2022
Dinner:

Pasta

32 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:22am On Jul 13, 2022
Spicy seafood noodles

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beautyhd: 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
Spaghettini and noodles

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
descarado:

Make stew, then make veggie as side dish.
Or you can do like me. Look for other ways to enjoy white rice. So many options. Check out this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb8DXBfy2HU

I do that sometimes sis.

I sometimes like sliced vegetable in stew...kale does a great job.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
UpInTheSky:
Udon Noodles w/
corn on the cob
pork chops
Italian sausage
garlic cloves

I like Udon. That thing thick sha grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
descarado:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxD3dl7lG90.

You wanna contact her?
Pay me o tongue cheesy

That is exactly the Amaranth green I planted but quenched inside soil. Very nice in stew and soup like kale. Hers is kiss i will try something different when I get the seeds again.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
loveymom:

Where did you buy the seed from?

If you use Amazon- type Amaranth green.
I will read reviews before deciding on which one to buy this time.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
armyofone:

If you use Amazon- type Amaranth green.
I will read reviews before deciding on which one to buy this time.

That's what yorubas call efo tete.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
Dinner
Potatoes and beans

31 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sayoberry(f): 1:33am On Jul 14, 2022
Made ewa agoyin. Remains bread
The soft one
That type that you press together and it will refuse to rise

38 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:11am On Jul 14, 2022
Grain bowl (quinoa, red onions, red bell peppers, cucumbers, apple, tomatoes, avocados) and Salmon.

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 7:52am On Jul 14, 2022
cococandy:
It is black beans.

My best is chapagetti. Became very popular after the "parasite" a korean movie went viral. Black beans noodle is originally from Korea.

Check out how this lady prepared it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsTXzO-tk8M
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 7:56am On Jul 14, 2022
loveymom:

That's what yorubas call efo tete.
Which one is efo tete.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3040) (3041) (3042) (3043) (3044) (3045) (3046) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.