Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:08 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3046) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5663380 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3043) (3044) (3045) (3046) (3047) (3048) (3049) ... (3455) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
Lemme sound posh small grin
Grilled plantain and stewed turkey

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
descarado:

E no give you mouth to talk cheesy

He hasn't changed a bit
na to quench remain for me. That looks so good
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
descarado:

Holy molly shocked
Missed this guy and his food.
Welcome back.
Love the fisherman soup kiss but hahn, don't tell me only you finished that mountain?

Lol. I and wifey finished it together wink
omooba969:

I will take my time on this meal, not meant to be rushed. smiley

It's a party on a plate! smiley

I swear. One needs divine wisdom grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by OgbeniOptional(m): 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
Enjoy

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jolene201(f): 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
The fish stew I made this morning. kiss

28 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
Yam fries + turkey stew + turkey cool

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 3:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
descarado:

Is this what you ate?
It is well.

Yes, tasted soooo good cheesy grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
Channah1:

Lol... You eh..

Don't mind Kobojunkie.

Turned real lunch to meooowwww food grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
hahn:
Fufu and fisherman peppersoup(with ngolo, periwinkle, crabs, crayfish and fresh fish)
Assignment.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
OgbeniOptional:
Enjoy

What are the two black things on the rice, looks like burnt offering. undecided

The steam from your food also featured in the picture. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by OgbeniOptional(m): 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
Fried lamb and it’s not burnt. Thanks

omooba969:

What are the two black things on the rice, looks like burnt offering. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sayoberry(f): 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
Gizdodo grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
cococandy:
na to quench remain for me. That looks so good
Fisherman soup is the best. I love love sea food so much.
After eating, drink pami and dream away kiss cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
armyofone:

Yes, tasted soooo good cheesy grin
I'm not surprised at all
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
hahn:

Lol. I and wifey finished it together wink

I swear. One needs divine wisdom grin
Greet her.
The soup is giving me many ideas.
What did you use as thickener?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Pacesetterz: 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
OgbeniOptional:
Enjoy

Enjoy what? You pple should be attaching names to your meals. We can’t enjoy what we don’t know.

That food looks like mashed potatoes or fufu
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
Brekie
Pap and Akara

30 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SoapQueen(f): 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
Proudlynaija:
See how bone marrow concoction rice looks like.

Wow! Where did you get the bone marrow? It's been ages since I tasted it.

Wow. I miss my grandma so much now.

Your food looks good.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SoapQueen(f): 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mynd44:
This is how much if my ancestors son I am.

I am making stew and boiling the poultry (Turkey/chicken) in ata rodo first

The broth/meat stock would taste very nice.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by OgbeniOptional(m): 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mashed potato or fufu, you need glasses. Thanks

Pacesetterz:

Enjoy what? You pple should be attaching names to your meals. We can’t enjoy what we don’t know.

That food looks like mashed potatoes or fufu

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 3:26am On Jul 17, 2022
It is good to add names to your food so someone knows what's posted...or just say 'guess what'

Only me the ogbologbo grin could tell your meal is palm oyel asaro.

OgbeniOptional:

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 3:29am On Jul 17, 2022
descarado:

I'm not surprised at all

grin grin grin
You eh grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by OgbeniOptional(m): 4:04am On Jul 17, 2022
Alright, thanks.

armyofone:
It is good to add names to your food so someone knows what's posted...or just say 'guess what'

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:20am On Jul 17, 2022

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Xidget: 4:58am On Jul 17, 2022
Dinner

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Juliearth(f): 5:07am On Jul 17, 2022
[quote author=yme1 post=13241097]feel free to take and post pictures of your cooking too
if I (or anyone else) likes it, be generous enough to share the recipe grin [/quopte]

This sounds like fun, so let me dig in.

About last night. A pot of edikang-ikong was wsshed down with oatmeal swallow.

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Pacesetterz: 5:24am On Jul 17, 2022
OgbeniOptional:

So you quoted me to spew this trash instead of taking a harmless correction. This the problem with most Nigerians. Enjoy ur nameless meal o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Pacesetterz: 5:25am On Jul 17, 2022
armyofone:

Sensible person. Thanks for telling him

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Pacesetterz: 5:26am On Jul 17, 2022
[quote author=Juliearth post=114808551][/quote]
Nice looking soup with plenty obstacles
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beautyhd: 5:53am On Jul 17, 2022
Halcyon123:
Brekie
Pap and Akara

Bucket of pap, everyone must drink to their satisfaction.

I’m coming with my bowls.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 5:55am On Jul 17, 2022
[quote author=Juliearth post=114808551][/quote]

Juliearth, thanks - we are going to eat from the cooking pot on fire.

Kobojunkie, come on in - Come holding poundo. The pot is still on fire.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 6:08am On Jul 17, 2022
Munzy14:

Quench grin grin grin

Maybe you don't have green hands...

I'm still wondering and hope to get another seller grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3043) (3044) (3045) (3046) (3047) (3048) (3049) ... (3455) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirdropMinings and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.