Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3049) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5735747 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3046) (3047) (3048) (3049) (3050) (3051) (3052) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 4:21am On Jul 20, 2022
Call me "curry potato"

28 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 4:49am On Jul 20, 2022
cococandy:

It looks so delicious

Thank you nwanne.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 7:05am On Jul 20, 2022
beautyhd:
Concoction
Concoction so fine.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Atllanta: 9:37am On Jul 20, 2022
gone in 60 secondssss

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Proudlynaija(f): 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
Do you agree? �

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
From the kitchen of dem MANNA,
It's about to go down.......

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
Proudlynaija:
Do you agree? �
Truth 100%!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
Tell us about hiking to the store and carrying the heavy plantain home to save money for gas and mileage grin

I have history upon history on my skin for frying plantain that Aveeno refused to lighten grin

loveymom:

grin cheesy grin, try and make the plantain chips yourself, maybe you will be saving money.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
loveymom:

grin cheesy grin, try and make the plantain chips yourself, maybe you will be saving money.
It's not as sweat as that one lipsrsealed

I have told anybody that want to eat to bring money tongue cos if I buy, the thing just dey disappear anyhow.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
armyofone:
Tell us about hiking to the store and carrying the heavy plantain home to save money for gas and mileage grin

I have history upon history on my skin for frying plantain that Aveeno refused to lighten grin

I have given up on this lady cheesy
Oh my goodness cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
armyofone:

Iya mi, do you throw the plantains in the hot oil? Hahahahaha
It's not like they're fish that blow up in hot oil. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
cococandy:

Climate change.
It’s getting out of hand. My DH took my kiddos to the water park the other day and they had to run back home. The big one was like a limp vegetable. Heat stroke wan kill am.

The worst part is that it’s supposedly not that bad here. I wonder how it feels in the areas that are considered bad

You guys are lucky. All children were advised to stay indoor yesterday. Even me, I dey house. Water supply cut off in our area till midnight. It's all back to normal today.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
descarado:

It's not as sweat as that one lipsrsealed

I have told anybody that want to eat to bring money tongue cos if I buy, the thing just dey disappear anyhow.

It's cheaper to make your own.
You'd be surprised at the amount of chips you'd get with just 2-3 pieces of plantains.

I enjoy making and seasoning mine with suya spice.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mariangeles:

You'd be surprised at the amount of chips you'd get with just 2-3 pieces of plantains.

OK kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
armyofone:

Hahaha Sis, you can't make a trip just for plantains. You buy it when you are doing grocery shopping. As for the frying, I understand. All the marks on my hand are from oil splash when frying. Well, you can use a deep fryer for the job.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mariangeles:

Yeah, it is cheaper, that is why I suggested t to her.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
descarado:

You guys are lucky. All children were advised to stay indoor yesterday. Even me, I dey house. Water supply cut off in our area till midnight. It's all back to normal today.

So people didn't go to work?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
loveymom:

Yeah, it is cheaper, that is why I suggest it to her.

Yeah. And healthier too.

Sometimes, the packed ones can taste kinda rancid.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mariangeles:

Yeah. And healthier too.

Sometimes, the packed ones can taste kinda rancid.

Yeah, mostly the rancid taste is a turn-off.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
So we bought this fish some days ago and I was able to identify it as a West African mud fish.

It is very delicious and not bony at all. Most of the bones are very soft

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
loveymom:

Hahaha Sis, you can't make a trip just for plantains. You buy it when you are doing grocery shopping. As for the frying, I understand. All the marks on my hand are from oil splash when frying. Well, you can use a deep fryer for the job.

grin - I'm trying to be posh and poise yet you are giving me more ideas to 'fry' plantain instead of buying from the store cheesy. Deep fryer - I'm putting it up only for deco and the beauty cheesy
Plaster some good cream cheese on wheat, I'm good.
My mom told me she will bring lots of food stuff for me when visiting...in my mind I was like eh? Nnem, more cooking ?

Packaged chips is manageable.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
loveymom:

So people didn't go to work?
They did. I didn't cause our water supply was cut off. But children were at home. Everything has gone back to normal anyway kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mariangeles:

Iya mi, do you throw the plantains in the hot oil? Hahahahaha
It's not like they're fish that blow up in hot oil. cheesy

Lmao @ throw it in hot oil grin grin

Iya mi, cooking nig food is serious biz.

All my friends I thought how to fry plantain or make plantain chip don't do it grin but attack whenever I make it. They are like girl, when you going to bring that plantain again- the green and ripped ones grin
I be like shebi I done teach you how to make it. Yeah hot oil - i know grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jolene201(f): 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
PumpumPrince:

Anyways am gona be need a quick favors from u soon..very soon...and dont wooory, its not realy abaot sexxxx smiley

Get ur head checked
And If you ever mention me again. you'll regret it!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 4:39am On Jul 21, 2022
sayoberry:
Ekuru and sauce grin

Now this is good food. One of my favorite dishes cool

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dshocker(m): 4:41am On Jul 21, 2022
hahn:
So we bought this fish some days ago and I was able to identify it as a West African mud fish.

All this thing na wetin God and bible forbids!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:38am On Jul 21, 2022
Dinner:
Amala and Efo Riro.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 5:47am On Jul 21, 2022
GboyegaD:
Dinner:
Amala and Efo Riro.

U can never go wrong with ẹ̀fọ́ ríro cool

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Newborn27(f): 6:14am On Jul 21, 2022
GboyegaD:

Is this another name for black soup?

Yes..... it's called gbanunu in Ondo, eweta in Ikale, marugbo in Ilaje..... same soup divers names.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 9:19am On Jul 21, 2022
Dshocker:

All this thing na wetin God and bible forbids!

cheesy grin

Show me the verse in the bible that forbids it tongue

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 9:41am On Jul 21, 2022
hahn:

In warri we call it **owiwi aka breast fish**

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3046) (3047) (3048) (3049) (3050) (3051) (3052) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Magenta9 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.