Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3065) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5749164 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3062) (3063) (3064) (3065) (3066) (3067) (3068) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by debbydams(f): 9:34am On Aug 10, 2022
mannasseh:

Hello, please whats your location.can i send you money to buy and waybill to me. What could be the total probable cost. My location is Enugu
lol, I no do...I did same things for a friend last year, I waybill 120+ tubers of yam to porthacourt at the end dey complained that the yam is small, omorr I mama just dey insult me ni

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Shrimpss: 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Macaroni
nice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
GboyegaD:

I asked a couple of times just to give him the benefit of doubt that he would acknowledge someone gave him money. Alas, he's just a lazy soul.

Hahahaha cheesy LAZY SOUL !

I don't think lazy souls would be allowed in heaven bcoz to dey praise God routinely go hard dem sef.

Mr Walealoba, how u wan make heaven laidiz? grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
omooba969:

Hahahaha cheesy LAZY SOUL !

I don't think lazy souls would be allowed in heaven bcoz to dey praise God routinely go hard dem sef.

Mr Walealoba, how u wan make heaven laidiz? grin

This one pass me ooo. He go repent hopefully if dis act go deny am of heaven.

cococandy:

na wa. Spoiling show for others.

I guess his plan was to get here and there from different individuals, add it up, spend and then come back next month for another round.

He still remains where he is because he's chosen to be lazy and not think of how to move himself to a better place.

Good side is most times, he only gets paltry sum that people don't mind giving away.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akeem79(m): 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
Super delicious

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
I made okpa with palm concentrate, ground crayfish, dry ground uziza seed and ground onions. kiss
This is my second attempt and it was perfect.

34 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
adecz:

Monster 13kg yam tuber at N3k,
somewhere in Northern Nigeria ❗️❗️

Bought 3 @ 8k, but this was the biggest

What is the cost of yams in your area❓❓
Next time, don't buy yam that look like that. One fourth is already a waste.
Guys undecided

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mannasseh(m): 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
debbydams:
lol, I no do...I did same things for a friend last year, I waybill 120+ tubers of yam to porthacourt at the end dey complained that the yam is small, omorr I mama just dey insult me ni

i no dy sell am... na student i be.... na watin i wan use hold belle

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
Mvena:

I love the food but I love the hands more

Don't kill me with laugh grin grin
Thanks kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tatacherie: 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
À table! wink
Stir fried garden eggs with veggies

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
Prestonn:

Don't kill me with laugh grin grin
Thanks kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
You tried! I don't trust anyone online begging. I only help people I can boldly see their condition. Too many scammers with pitiable stories on social media. I rarely even read them now.
GboyegaD:

I told my cousin 5k to send to him and so I am sure he sent it as he sent me the debit alert. I wasn't trusting his story and that was why I asked a couple of times having sent the money to him.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
Rice with veggies, goatmeat and sausage.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beautyhd: 8:24am On Aug 11, 2022
adecz:

Monster 13kg yam tuber at N3k,
somewhere in Northern Nigeria ❗️❗️

Bought 3 @ 8k, but this was the biggest

What is the cost of yams in your area❓❓

Good one

I run away from this type of yam with bumps as peeling it is war for me.

Enjoy

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beautyhd: 8:26am On Aug 11, 2022
GboyegaD:

I told my cousin 5k to send to him and so I am sure he sent it as he sent me the debit alert. I wasn't trusting his story and that was why I asked a couple of times having sent the money to him.

And he denied receiving anything.

He closed the road to receiving help himself.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
Hmm. Senegalese jollof rice. Slightly modified. Its like our concoction jollof rice but with non leafy veggies. Jollof rice originated from Senegal. Jollof is a name of a village or something there. I prefer this to our regular jollof rice.

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preciousppearl(f): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
Dried catfish, goat assorted pepperstew and leaf rice

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mannasseh(m): 7:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
[quote author=descarado post=115568866]I made okpa with palm concentrate, ground crayfish, dry uziza seed and ground onions. kiss
This is my second attempt and it was perfect.

[/quote

crayfish and onion is not added to okpa
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anonymuz(m): 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
Pounded yam and efo riro.

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
[quote author=mannasseh post=115607692][/quote]
Seems like you think making okpa is only done the Enugu state way.
Anambra make okpa with palm concentrate, loads of crayfish, onions and pepper with uzizia seed.
Tastes much better than okpa 9th mile and is softer to touch when cold. I grew up with that. Schooled in Enugu and ate okpa Enugu but it doesn't beat this one I just described. The only diff is it's more expensive to prepare and tedious too hence mass production is okpa Enugu. I noticed here that when one is used to one way of preparing something, he or she think its the only and best way to make such thing. Taste cuisines from other places before you pull culinary experience that's way older than your ancestors down. Even old ones can be modified. Okpa Enugu is now made with veggies. Was it there before?

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by maureensylvia(f): 11:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
tatacherie:
À table! wink

Looks inviting...

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:16am On Aug 12, 2022
The one you described sounds delicious. I found those commercial ones to be too hard and often not quite tasty unless eaten with something else. I didn’t quite get the hype. Maybe if I tried your way, I might be convinced

descarado:

Seems like you think making okpa is only done the Enugu state way.
Anambra make okpa with palm concentrate, loads of crayfish, onions and pepper with uzizia seed.
Tastes much better than okpa 9th mile and is softer to touch when cold. I grew up with that. Schooled in Enugu and ate okpa Enugu but it doesn't beat this one I just described. The only diff is it's more expensive to prepare and tedious too hence mass production is okpa Enugu. I noticed here that when one is used to one way of preparing something, he or she think its the only and best way to make such thing. Taste cuisines from other places before you pull culinary experience that's way older than your ancestors down. Even old ones can be modified. Okpa Enugu is now made with veggies. Was it there before?

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 10:00am On Aug 12, 2022
cococandy:
The one you described sounds delicious. I found those commercial ones to be too hard and often not quite tasty unless eaten with something else. I didn’t quite get the hype. Maybe if I tried your way, I might be convinced

Make it sweet, trust me, the kids will love it. Serve with pap. Muah kiss.
Don't go easy on the water.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:13am On Aug 12, 2022
descarado:

Make it sweet, trust me, the kids will love it. Serve with pap. Muah kiss.
Don't go easy on the water.
where I wan start? I’ve never made it before
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 10:18am On Aug 12, 2022
Chips + eja dindin

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tatacherie: 10:55am On Aug 12, 2022
maureensylvia:

Looks inviting...
Thanks smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tatacherie: 10:55am On Aug 12, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Chips + eja dindin
I love this kiss
Bon appetit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tatacherie: 10:59am On Aug 12, 2022
Light veggies soup for the weather kiss
Featuring carrots, green pepper, spring onions, red onions, yellow pepper, and tomatoes

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 11:24am On Aug 12, 2022
cococandy:
where I wan start? I’ve never made it before
Haaaaha cheesy
OK let's start here.
Do you have bambara flour?
If no, can you buy? Some mix it with wheat flour. Yep. When I wanted to try it, I told them to add it to what they will send to me from home. I wanted to taste the raw one so I can know the diff if I want to buy here. Got this one more than a yr now. 3 small milk tin can swell very well.
Check youtube. You can buy from African shop or preferably add to those things you will get from home. Or if you live close to Houston, one day go there and get these stuffs.
Heard its like what peckham is to naija people in uk.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Romanoff(f): 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
Breakfast from le hospital bed. I obviously didn't make it.

28 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Romanoff(f): 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
tatacherie:
À table! wink

Wow, I didn't think garden eggs could be used for any other thing asides sauce for yam.

This looks divine.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Carot: 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
Mariahangel since when did you become obidient? Fucking tribalist!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3062) (3063) (3064) (3065) (3066) (3067) (3068) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kinah(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.