Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3062) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5749386 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3059) (3060) (3061) (3062) (3063) (3064) (3065) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2022
cococandy:
Purple shell fried-fish tacos

Yum smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:53pm On Aug 07, 2022
cococandy:

Really?

Akposy here on this thread grows strawberries.

Yes, we grow strawberries in Jos.
Here's from our last harvest

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
Moi moi for dinner grin

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
breadplanets:
Moi moi for dinner grin
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
breadplanets:
Moi moi for dinner grin

Chai!

Ka m meta akamu. Thick one. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2022
Cousin9999:
If you don't have a mini herb and spice garden, definitely get one. It doesn't take much, and the taste is quite different.

Your garden is so fine. Nice herbs.
I have them all in my container garden
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
mariahAngel:

Chai!

Ka m meta akamu. Thick one. smiley
very thick grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
Mariangeles:

It's cheaper to make your own.
You'd be surprised at the amount of chips you'd get with just 2-3 pieces of plantains.

I enjoy making and seasoning mine with suya spice.

How do you slice yours? My grater isn't giving me what I want
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
hahn:
Sweet potato and fried turkey
I'm definitely going to eat Turkey this week! In short, it is my new week goal!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
Akposy:

I'm definitely going to eat Turkey this week! In short, it is my new week goal!

The turkey was home grown. I don't know why but fresh turkey tastes very different from frozen turkey.

It is way more delicious

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
hahn:

The turkey was home grown. I don't know why but fresh turkey tastes very different from frozen turkey.

It is way more delicious
Oh nice. I will manage the frozen Turkey like that.

I will tag you when ì post

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2022
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

●Lunch ~ Rice and stew

Have a lovely day everyone ♥️

Daddy!!!

Your food photography game is inspiring, every time

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I’m happy that you have such a great friend who helped but I’m so jealous! Your flowers are nothing short of spectacular and look so robust. All
Of them. You have a reason to boast!
I buy marigolds already bloomed yearly and live in a zone conducive to growing them but those guys wither as soon as I place them in the ground. embarassed
The Knockout Roses grow well as long as I give them epsom salt but besides those guys, Sunflowers are the only flowers I see success with. I’m a wizard at growing veggies though, especially from scraps so we’ll have to help eachother out.
For the withering plants, try soaking (drenching the roots) in water before transplanting. It does help.

Cococandy, your flower garden is nice! I prefer herbs and edible veggies though. Well done

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
Hello people! Its been a long time. I miss this thread and all its inspirations.

Here's for Sunday
Puff Puff, Greek yogurt topped with some freshly harvested strawberries, banana and chocolate.

I learnt a new trick making this puff puff today

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mexxy1(m): 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
Akposy:
Hello people! Its been a long time. I miss this thread and all its inspirations.

Here's for Sunday
Puff Puff, Greek yogurt topped with some freshly harvested strawberries, banana and chocolate.

I learnt a new trick making this puff puff today

Share recipe, procedure and the 'new trick' if you don't mind. I've decided to learn how to cook properly by all means.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Blake755: 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
Rice and stew with chicken plus salad my dear man u wanted to spoil my mood funny enough the chicken sweet die I can't kill myself cuz of man u cheesy grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Walealoba(m): 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
Blake755:
Rice and stew with chicken plus salad my dear man wanted to spoil my mood funny enough the chicken sweet die I can't kill myself cuz of man u cheesy grin

please sir help me with little amount to buy food eat the hunger is unbearable things are really tough
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Blake755: 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2022
Walealoba:

please sir help me with little amount to buy food eat the hunger is unbearable things are really tough
Please no vex next time I no get money for aza now e go better soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
mexxy1:

Share recipe, procedure and the 'new trick' if you don't mind. I've decided to learn how to cook properly by all means.

Thank you.
Puff Puff
1 and half cup flour
1/4 cup sugar
Half tablespoon yeast
1/8 spoon nutmeg
Pinch of salt
About 1 cup warm water

Activate your yeast; mix sugar, warm water and yeast. Allow to bloom for 10 minutes.

Mix together the other ingredients
Add in the yeast mixture
Beat wel with a clean hand till the gluten forms
Cover and allow to double in size in a warm place.
After the doubling, fry in hot oil on medium heat.

The trick; I wet my hands to enable my dough cut easily into the hot oil

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 11:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
Akposy:

Oh nice. I will manage the frozen Turkey like that.

I will tag you when ì post

Tag me abi send me your address. Na only you wan chop am? undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:07am On Aug 08, 2022
loveymom:

Yum smiley
thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sheycrown(f): 12:24am On Aug 08, 2022
Food tray Made for a client's hubby

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mexxy1(m): 1:26am On Aug 08, 2022
Akposy:

Puff Puff
1 and half cup flour
1/4 cup sugar
Half tablespoon yeast
1/8 spoon nutmeg
Pinch of salt
About 1 cup warm water

Activate your yeast; mix sugar, warm water and yeast. Allow to bloom for 10 minutes.

Mix together the other ingredients
Add in the yeast mixture
Beat wel with a clean hand till the gluten forms
Cover and allow to double in size in a warm place.
After the doubling, fry in hot oil on medium heat.

The trick; I wet my hands to enable my dough cut easily into the hot oil

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tobore4u(m): 4:38am On Aug 08, 2022
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Amala with Gbegiri and Ewedu. Guess it is freaking me this season.
this is your last upload here. What happened, you no dey chop again? cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:15am On Aug 08, 2022
tobore4u:
this is your last upload here. What happened, you no dey chop again? cool

I dey chop. I dey adjust back to my new routine.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:16am On Aug 08, 2022
Lunch/Dinner:

Pounded yam and okra with vegetable soup.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Walealoba(m): 5:21am On Aug 08, 2022
GboyegaD:
Lunch/Dinner:

Pounded yam and okra with vegetable soup.

please sir help me with little amount to buy food eat the hunger is unbearable things are really tough i cant even sleep
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:25am On Aug 08, 2022
Walealoba:

please sir help me with little amount to buy food eat the hunger is unbearable things are really tough i cant even sleep

I am surprised all you do with this account is beg and I'm concerned about it. How would you want anyone to believe you?

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Walealoba(m): 6:31am On Aug 08, 2022
GboyegaD:

I am surprised all you do with this account is beg and I'm concerned about it. How would you want anyone to believe you?

please believe sir
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akeem79(m): 10:06am On Aug 08, 2022
Pineapple rice

Look delicious but ...... cheesy

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nemesis0147(m): 11:20am On Aug 08, 2022
sheycrown:
Food tray Made for a client's hubby
how much is this and your location
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Blake755: 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
Akeem79:
Pineapple rice

Look delicious but ...... cheesy
But not delicious make I help you complete the sentence cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3059) (3060) (3061) (3062) (3063) (3064) (3065) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Oluwakemitosin and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.