Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3083) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5750326 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) (3085) (3086) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 4:55am On Sep 05, 2022
fadal:
yo whats good?

yummm !!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 4:56am On Sep 05, 2022
Zhena:
Pasta and veggies for lunch.

yummm
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:32am On Sep 05, 2022
stevebond007:

Haaaa cheesy

This man ooo. Na my fave you coook so. Looking nice.
Imagine soaking the bread in the soup

Thanks Boss cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:51am On Sep 05, 2022
Village kitchen

Sea food catch and cook

After some hours with my sea team under the water.

●Octopus

Happy new week everyone ♥️

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BeanmanX(m): 9:03am On Sep 05, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Wetin happen brah,this groundnut go feed 5 people oo,lol.
Fernandezisback rest abeg,,,,,,, undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mannasseh(m): 10:27am On Sep 05, 2022
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Sea food catch and cook

●Octopus

How does it taste like
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Pedrokush: 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sirqt5:

yummm
nah that sapa food you dey say yum to grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
Dinner from yesterday:

Pounded yam and egusi.

43 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mcdokwe(m): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
Late breakfast in bed, macaroni and vegetable egg sauce

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by gambojimeta: 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
mannasseh:

How does it taste like
I was about to ask same question cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GloriousGbola: 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
goodamerican:
Food

prawns cry cry cry cry

Buhari oooo angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
lahips:
I agree with you it might make it look appetizing, and i do understand that some people value food presentation, while i do appreciate that, I am all about the taste, not aesthetics. I would not just throw Veggies on a meal i am about to eat for the 'looks'. Different strokes for different folks.

Funny. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Sea food catch and cook

●Octopus

Were they well seasoned?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by stevebond007(m): 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Sea food catch and cook

●Octopus

A wonderful dish. I enjoyed it las time I had a try
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
Akara coming up. I haven’t made akara in ages.

(Flowers for attention)

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dollynnn(f): 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
cococandy:

(Flowers for attention)

The flowers look so beautiful
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tolexy007(m): 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Sea food catch and cook

●Octopus

Does octopus taste good?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
tolexy007:

Does octopus taste good?
It tastes like human's dick,so soft,and fleshy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
cococandy:

(Flowers for attention)

I am waiting for the akara. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
All done cc pocohantas kiss

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
smiley
dollynnn:

The flowers look so beautiful
thank you. They make me happy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
cococandy:

Why you hide that one for corner? The shape be like rhombus. cheesy

Akara looks good. Na soft bread remain!
embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
pocohantas:

Why you hide that one for corner? The shape be like rhombus. cheesy

Akara looks good. Na soft bread remain!
embarassed embarassed embarassed

All the ameboa shaped ones are hiding in the corner or under. I refuse to let them spoil my picture

I used Hawaiian sweet rolls to eat it. Best combo ever. This is the best bread I can find here for akara. Soft squishy

23 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LienwaltAbel(m): 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
cococandy:

(Flowers for attention)
Are they real?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cladez(m): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
cococandy:
This akara is sexy fr. I have wings biko send me location.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
cococandy:

Coming with my Filipino bread. I want the one with dimples like me and antennas by the corner of the plate.

Have you tried it with Filipino bread straight from the bakery, hot and rubbery cheesy?
It is like eating hot nig bread.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
cococandy:

All the ameboa shaped ones are hiding in the corner or under. I refuse to let them spoil my picture

I used Hawaiian sweet rolls to eat it. Best combo ever. This is the best bread I can find here for akara. Soft squishy

Taste good. I stopped buying Hawaii roll as I have Filipino bakery near me.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Are they real?
the flowers? Yes
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
armyofone:

Coming with my Filipino bread. I want the one with dimples like me and antennas by the corner of the plate.

Have you tried it with Filipino bread straight from the bakery, hot and rubbery cheesy?
It is like eating hot nig bread.
I don’t have a Filipino store near me. Or at least I haven’t discovered it yet. There must be one
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
Cladez:
This akara is sexy fr. I have wings biko send me location.

One plate of hot akara coming right up.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
cococandy:

I don’t have a Filipino store near me. Or at least I haven’t discovered it yet. There must be one

There could be...they are almost everywhere.
I was hook to their bread. If you are lucky to find their bakery, heavenly bread lol wink
Hawaii roll is similar in that both are sweet.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sayoberry(f): 11:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
cococandy:

(Flowers for attention)
The flowers are soo beautiful...
They sure did get my attention.
Wow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) (3085) (3086) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.