Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3086) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5750573 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3083) (3084) (3085) (3086) (3087) (3088) (3089) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:41am On Sep 09, 2022
Axmondthuglife:
White beans.. mistakenly added excess salt angry angry
Why does it look so smallish and strong? smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
Omobithousand:

What does the grit taste like please cos it looks like tuwo

Grits are made from corn. It is a bit grainy as it isn't smooth and for me, it tastes different from corn because of how i prepare mine.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
Beautiful Foodie people!!! Una Good Afternoon o... Please I solicite for ur votes to get a spot on the Naijamasterchef context. Guidance and procedures on how to vote is embedded on the below image.

Thanks and God bless u all!

Pls Note: There's no limit to how many times u can vote. Voting ends 11.59PM on Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
AccessME:
Beautiful Foodie people!!! Una Good Afternoon o... Please I solicite for ur votes to get a spot on the Naijamasterchef context. Guidance and procedures on how to vote are embedded in the below image.

Thanks, and God bless you all!

Please, Note: There's no limit to how many times you can vote. Voting ends at 11.59 PM on Sunday.

We don't know you, nor did you make an official thread to solicit funds.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ajay7411:

We don't know you, nor did you make an official thread to solicit funds.
I do post on this thread and I was popular on nairaland and contested for Mr Nairaland in 2016.. probably probably I shud create an official thread do solicit for support thanks!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
AccessME:
I do post on this thread, and I was popular on nairaland and contested for Mr Nairaland in 2016.. probably I shud create an official thread to solicit support. Thanks!

Alright then, best of luck.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Myfavourite: 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
AccessME:
Beautiful Foodie people!!! Una Good Afternoon o... Please I solicite for ur votes to get a spot on the Naijamasterchef context. Guidance and procedures on how to vote is embedded on the below image.

Thanks and God bless u all!

Pls Note: There's no limit to how many times u can vote. Voting ends 11.59PM on Sunday.
see strategic begging and fraud, you now use nta and other organizations logo, I fear Naija...that is reason why have stop helping people
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Atllanta: 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
potatoe with pepper sauce

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
Atllanta:
Wow tell me you are not gonna consume those onion.. cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
Toast for dinner

36 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Axmondthuglife: 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why does it look so smallish and strong? smiley
I used the big spoon to get it mashed that's why
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
Axmondthuglife:

I used the big spoon to get it mashed that's why
Did you enjoy it?
You didn't sound happy? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Axmondthuglife: 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Did you enjoy it?
You didn't sound happy? grin
Didn't enjoy it cos there was excess salt in it. The pot is already inside the refrigerator
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
Axmondthuglife:

Didn't enjoy it cos there was excess salt in it. The pot is already inside the refrigerator
cheesy
What made you put in excess salt sir? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Axmondthuglife: 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

cheesy
What made you put in excess salt sir? grin
It's what I am known for.. excess pepper/ excess water/excess salt is my turf

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
Atllanta:
Really cool

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
Axmondthuglife:

God abeg oo

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
Myfavourite:
see strategic begging and fraud, you now use nta and other organizations logo, I fear Naija...that is reason why have stop helping people
why would u say this to me? Did I ask the money be transferred to my personal account? if u don't know about something, be mature, ask questions and be enlightened.

Search for Naijamasterchef on Instagram or other social media pages and u will see their page and posts and after u have, come back here to correct ur accusations against me undecided

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LajaLaba: 11:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
Myfavourite:
What's this one saying?go sleep abeg
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 4:47am On Sep 10, 2022
Axmondthuglife:
White beans.. mistakenly added excess salt angry angry

Next time, add Irish potatoes to reduce the salt content greatly.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 4:55am On Sep 10, 2022
Dinner:

Mashed potatoes, coleslaw, with chicken and beef.

33 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by raydboi(m): 11:00am On Sep 10, 2022
Oatmeal.
Added bananas, honey and of cos, milk.

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chii8(f): 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
Axmondthuglife:

grin grin grin grin I love your bluntness!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
Basic

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
GalRenaissance:
Basic
Noodles? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Noodles? grin

Spaghetti.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
GalRenaissance:

Spaghetti.
Did you enjoy it?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Did you enjoy it?

Yes. The fish complemented it well but it's not bad.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by khatea: 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2022
Dinner

30 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Zhena: 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lunch: palm oil brown rice and beans.

26 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
GalRenaissance:

Yes. The fish complemented it well but it's not bad.
Why do I have this feeling that the meal didn't taste as expected.. smiley
Enjoy.. wink

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why do I have this feeling that the meal didn't taste as expected.. smiley
Enjoy.. wink

It was well spiced and tasted well.
You're having the feeling because orishirishi no dey on top

(1) (2) (3) ... (3083) (3084) (3085) (3086) (3087) (3088) (3089) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.