Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3091) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5768072 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3088) (3089) (3090) (3091) (3092) (3093) (3094) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BeanmanX(m): 8:38am On Sep 17, 2022
Messi1:
And the same person as baddestbiicth. My vawulence mod reactivated. I will come with my full force letter. just keep mentioning me.
The notorious troll has many accounts on this forum,,,here are few of his banned accounts below....

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tatacherie: 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2022
HOW TO REMOVE GAS FROM YOUR BEANS/ MAKE IT COOK FASTER

Hello foodies, reduce your cooking time by half, by adding a table spoon of lemon juice while parboiling beans.
Drain, rinse and add another tablespoon to cook properly

The acid in the lemon will help suck out every form of preservative, reduce the gas in the beans and also soften it faster shocked

Aside softening, both lemon juice and carrot adds a distinct flavour to your beans kiss

This is a tested and trusted tip I've used over and over. kiss
Try this for soft/tasty beans, and say goodbye to stomach bloating or heartburn after eating.

BON WEEKEND! smiley
#cheflife #foodlover #cookingtips #beans #lemonjuice #carrots

41 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
Axmondthuglife:

Try drink half of that big bottle of action bitters.. your stomach go open cheesy

Alcohol no dey open my stomach like that
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2022
Goat Meat Stew.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
Teespice:
Goat Meat Stew.
Obob see chow,na in form of stew or normal pepersoup?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
Yam pottage abi poridge.

27 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lahips: 4:12am On Sep 18, 2022
I would be more than excited if I could have this meal right now, Yam and Stew....
Axmondthuglife:
Dinner
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
✌️✌️✌️

27 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sheycrown(f): 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sunday rice

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bestlily(f): 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
Jollof rice and chicken

26 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadyMedina25(f): 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
Happy Sunday

32 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
LadyMedina25:
Happy Sunday
This your before and after na dead oo,lol

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nemesis0147(m): 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
LadyMedina25:
Happy Sunday
is your nails for me

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by folake4u(f): 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2022
tatacherie:
HOW TO REMOVE GAS FROM YOUR BEANS/ MAKE IT COOK FASTER

Hello foodies, reduce your cooking time by half, by adding a table spoon of lemon juice while parboiling beans.
Drain, rinse and add another tablespoon to cook properly

The acid in the lemon will help suck out every form of preservative, reduce the gas in the beans and also soften it faster shocked

Aside softening, both lemon juice and carrot adds a distinct flavour to your beans kiss

This is a tested and trusted tip I've used over and over. kiss
Try this for a soft/tasty beans, and say goodbye to stomach bloating or heartburn after eating.

BON WEEKEND! smiley
#cheflife #foodlover #cookingtips #beans #lemonjuice #carrots

Wow. Nice cooking tip.

I don't like eating beans because of bloating and heartburn but I will try this method.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Blake755: 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
Una happy Sunday

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ready100: 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
LadyMedina25:
Happy Sunday

Lord please Wash my mind .... Cos this your chicken wings looks like something else to me.

I don't think if I'm the only one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Axmondthuglife: 8:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
Dinner

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tatacherie: 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
folake4u:

Wow. Nice cooking tip.

I don't like eating beans because of bloating and heartburn but I will try this method.

Thank you.
You're welcome smiley
Try it, you'll be glad

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kollins11: 9:32am On Sep 19, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

See your other account you use in committing nuisance everywhere.
Baba rest,you don cast,lol
https://www.nairaland.com/kollins11
I hate doing this, don't push me too far because I go uproot your history of begging, scamming people on travel section.
Lol. You're funny. How can you just conclude that I'm BeanmanX? Na so I dey popular for this forum?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 19, 2022
Kollins11:
Lol. You're funny. How can you just conclude that I'm BeanmanX? Na so I dey popular for this forum?
Bosu abeg no reason am,na get back I want use for that dude.
The guy dey touch my nerves seriously.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bontafa: 9:59am On Sep 19, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Bosu abeg no reason am,na get back I want use for that dude.
The guy dey touch my nerves seriously.

Munafukin shatap
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BeanmanX(m): 11:07am On Sep 19, 2022
Why is this place dry?.. where are the foodies?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by drunkpunk(m): 11:57am On Sep 19, 2022
Unrelated but might come in handy.

Chefs Quality Made in USA spices
Curry Powder
Thyme Leaves
Granulated Garlic
Onion Powder

Igando, Lagos.
Nationwide delivery.
Call/WhatsApp: 08033170403.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KingAzubuike(f): 5:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
Harmony92:
wow u made this? cheesy my friend uploaded this same picture on her WhatsApp status.
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Joyfulgal: 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
Please I need someone to teach me how to prepare french potatoes fries. Like the one below

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Joyfulgal: 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
From the information I gathered from u tube, Irish potatoes were used and fried twice.

I intend preparing it tomorrow for the kids with egg sauce or baked beans. I want mine to tastes crispy like the chips at SPAR
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Axmondthuglife: 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
Let's finish the soup

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
How many cups of water do I need to bring along for the hard like garium ?

Axmondthuglife:
Let's finish the soup

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Axmondthuglife: 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
armyofone:
How many cups of water do I need to bring along for the hard like garium ?

Two bottles of water did the job cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
Axmondthuglife:

Two bottles of water did the job cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol grin
Just by the looks one could tell those kind you need h2o to push along grin

Well done. I will bring two bottles of water and extra wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Atllanta: 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
beans and rice

42 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hotbreadandbean: 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
Axmondthuglife:
Let's finish the soup
Omo you and ur guys over like swallow sha

Garri don tire me na plenty sardine and indomie wey I dey plan to rob bank for

(1) (2) (3) ... (3088) (3089) (3090) (3091) (3092) (3093) (3094) ... (3479) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.