Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3092) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5767057 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3089) (3090) (3091) (3092) (3093) (3094) (3095) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hotbreadandbean: 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
Joyfulgal:
Please I need someone to teach me how to prepare french potatoes fries. Like the one below
Google dey na

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
Axmondthuglife:
Let's finish the soup

U and this ur action bitters grin

U remind me of an egbon adugbo, action bitters is the only thing he asks me to buy for him …… if u don buy action bitters for am, baba go always remain loyal

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 4:40am On Sep 20, 2022
Craving satisfied: stew with geisha and peppered gizzard

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Axmondthuglife: 5:11am On Sep 20, 2022
armyofone:

Lol grin
Just by the looks one could tell those kind you need h2o to push along grin

Well done. I will bring two bottles of water and extra wink

After that bitters Na strong eba dry needed to fill the hole cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Axmondthuglife: 5:13am On Sep 20, 2022
BlueRayDick:

U and this ur action bitters grin

U remind me of an egbon adugbo, action bitters is the only thing he asks me to buy for him …… if u don buy action bitters for am, baba go always remain loyal
I just like it.. I prefer it to orijin, black horse and odogwu. Jus try am for one week you go like am
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Axmondthuglife: 5:16am On Sep 20, 2022
Hotbreadandbean:

Omo you and ur guys over like swallow sha

Garri don tire me na plenty sardine and indomie wey I dey plan to rob bank for

Just dey Give us different soup join the eba every day for one month.. we dey with you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LoveofGod2much: 5:32am On Sep 20, 2022
Onugbo soup and Eba. Come and join me oooo. tongue tongue tongue yummy

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 5:54am On Sep 20, 2022
Food

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ready100: 8:59am On Sep 20, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Food
My favorite. but unfortunately, it's costly here.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
Joyfulgal:
Please I need someone to teach me how to prepare french potatoes fries. Like the one below

For me, I deep fry on medium heat. I fry mine once.

Immediately after frying, I season with garlic salt or suya pepper.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
Axmondthuglife:
Let's finish the soup

Apologies o...

Kindly reduce the intake of these "bitters". They ain't health friendly at all.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Joyfulgal: 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
Akposy:

For me, I deep fry on medium heat. I fry mine once.

Immediately after frying, I season with garlic salt or suya pepper.

Thanks bro. I did the same thing . Fried twice on medium heat but shallow fry. Then seasoned with salt.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
Axmondthuglife:

After that bitters Na strong eba dry needed to fill the hole cheesy

Please what is bitters ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2022
LoveofGod2much:
Onugbo soup and Eba. Come and join me oooo. tongue tongue tongue yummy
Chai this is nri grin
Natural missiles plus RPGS

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Axmondthuglife: 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
Akposy:

Apologies o...

Kindly reduce the intake of these "bitters". They ain't health friendly at all.
Okay

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Axmondthuglife: 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
armyofone:

Please what is bitters ?
Action bitters
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jimetagambo: 3:33am On Sep 22, 2022
The yummy thread tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:02am On Sep 22, 2022
Dinner

34 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hamzashaf99(f): 8:48am On Sep 22, 2022
Akposy:

Your mum did very well. I started baking bread with my stove and pot filled with sand. It was a wonderful experience

It will be cheaper getting from Lagos. Just check from gardens around you

Please how do you do that? The one time I tried it, it destroyed my pot and it's now leaking
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aristocrat1011(m): 11:41am On Sep 22, 2022
Kollins11:
Wow! It looks delicious and lovely. Pease serve my food, I'm coming to eat.

Then after eating, I will still eat the other food in between your legs.
grin grin
Weyrey

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Pedrokush: 11:52am On Sep 22, 2022
Rice, stew,ponmo,egg for breakfast grin

27 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Haynnie: 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
Pedrokush:
Rice, stew,ponmo,egg for breakfast grin

Ponmo wey go soon turn gold so grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hamzashaf99(f): 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
Third time's the charm. Got it right but forgot salt grin

35 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ready100: 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
Hamzashaf99:

The one at the top have a part pointing out like a nipples.
anyway, nice appetizer

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
Hamzashaf99:
Consider making funnel cakes since you don't mind deep-fried treats. undecided

Here's a link to others https://insanelygoodrecipes.com/deep-fried-desserts/

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hamzashaf99(f): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ready100:

The one at the top have a part pointing out like a nipples.
anyway, nice appetizer
How did I miss it? I hid all the others below
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hamzashaf99(f): 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Consider making funnel cakes since you don't mind deep-fried treats. undecided

Here's a link to others https://insanelygoodrecipes.com/deep-fried-desserts/
I like fried things, but I sadly don't have a sweet tooth. Even the puff puff I made today was too sweet for me. I also rarely eat dates and honey and I can never consume cake icing.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ready100: 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
Hamzashaf99:
How did I miss it? I hid all the others below
Oh my goodness. you even forget puting salt..... Maybe cos nipples don't have salt cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Pedrokush: 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
Haynnie:

Ponmo wey go soon turn gold so grin
I just pray government doesn't succeed in banning it Sha because of us that can't afford beef, chicken, turkey and even fish,e no go better for sapa sad sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by khatea: 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
Lunch!

Poundo potato & Efo riro

31 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fastt: 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
Joyfulgal:

Buy frozen one. You can never get it like how the machine does.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3089) (3090) (3091) (3092) (3093) (3094) (3095) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Aareakinwunmi(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.