Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5732206 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3106) (3107) (3108) (3109) (3110) (3111) (3112) ... (3475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jennifer89(f): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
Naughtysex:
what's the total package (buying and waybill)
Let me have your number please

Don't buy what you'll be unable to eat. Better go to the market and see what you're buying. Rice I priced was 42k na stone the guy wan sell for you o!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Houserentprob(m): 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
Jennifer89:

Don't buy what you'll be unable to eat. Better go to the market and see what you're buying. Rice I priced was 42k na stone the guy wan sell for you o!
good afternoon sis; you can just conclude on what you don’t know Ma. I have some reviews and I will never sell something bad for people thanks

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2022
I cook noodles better cheesy

38 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Houserentprob(m): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
Decentlyproud:
Has anyone patronized @houserentprob?
I need reviews please.
good evening sir. Yes I’m very reliable and trustworthy sir
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2022
sod09:
I cook noodles better cheesy

Nice. Could you please state how you made the noodles? I make terrible noodles and would like to learn a bit from you seeing that I like what you did here
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
Eba and Ogbono for dinner.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2022
DaniWhizbang:

Nice. Could you please state how you made the noodles? I make terrible noodles and would like to learn a bit from you seeing that I like what you did here
I parboiled the noodles then fry with pepper and little oil on low heat

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
sod09:

I parboiled the noodles then fry with pepper and little oil on low heat

Thank you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MJ01: 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
Long time no cook

30 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ebubu: 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ready100:
I'm not the one who cook it, I just love it.
Can someone please teach me how to cook it cry
moi moi, fried egg and tomato stew. what a delicacy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2022
adecz:

Spag wt mixed veggies ✌️✌️✌️

So you carry buns throwey inside spaghetti embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kaycee54321(m): 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
This time around, it is, bunch of noodles... surrounded by dodo.

34 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
SouthSouth1914:
Okra soup
Eba
Assorted Meat
Crayfish
Eggs

You go need to dey near toilet as you dey chop this kind combo…egg inside okro soup with eba embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
Labadi69:

You go need to dey near toilet as you dey chop this kind combo…egg inside okro soup with eba embarassed

Post your own food now undecided
Poster belle complained to you ?

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
Labadi69:

That could be oxtail- the last section of the tail.
It could be folded cow skin. Anyways - "buns" dey hungry you.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Naughtysex: 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
Jennifer89:

Thank you for the wake up call
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SouthSouth1914: 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
Labadi69:

Lol grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
Kaycee54321:
But is it spicy?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kaycee54321(m): 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
cococandy:

But is it spicy?

Yes Ma'am. wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 11:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
Very spicy coconut rice and mackerel fish.
Craving for coconut rice satisfied. Got one that was alright after breaking it.
The village people tried ( making the coconut bad) but the child of light prevailed "i must eat coconut rice"

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:10am On Oct 25, 2022
Kaycee54321:

Yes Ma'am. wink
wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:04am On Oct 25, 2022
armyofone:
The village people tried ( making the coconut bad) but the child of light prevailed "i must eat coconut rice"

Is it the rice that’s spicy or the mackerel cos I see no hot peppers in that rice. angry

Pass me the fish though.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Vhipa(m): 4:05am On Oct 25, 2022
Kaycee54321:
I dey laugh hard for here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 5:35am On Oct 25, 2022
Both are super spicy. I blended the habanero very smooth.
I will send you the fish cheesy

cococandy:

Is it the rice that’s spicy or the mackerel cos I see no hot peppers in that rice. angry

Pass me the fish though.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 5:59am On Oct 25, 2022
Labadi69:

Buns ké❗️❗️

Commot your glasses & Shine your eyes grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 6:06am On Oct 25, 2022
adecz:

Buns ké❗️❗️

Commot your glasses & Shine your eyes grin

Oh na scotch egg? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:32am On Oct 25, 2022
armyofone:
Both are super spicy. I blended the habanero very smooth.
I will send you the fish cheesy

In that case, please send both wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 7:08am On Oct 25, 2022
Labadi69:

Oh na scotch egg? undecided

Bingo❗️❗️✌️✌️✌️

Egg ☑️☑️☑️
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:53am On Oct 25, 2022
SouthSouth1914:
Okra soup
Eba
Assorted Meat
Crayfish
Eggs
Egg inside ogbono.

Omo angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:57am On Oct 25, 2022
Petyprincess:
Eba and Ogbono for dinner.
Why no atom of vegetable inside. I never chop soup without vegetable before.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:00am On Oct 25, 2022
Jennifer89:

I don't understand why you're spoiling somebody's business? Did you buy from him to conclude say na stone rice?

He Don tell you say na local Rice. Local Rice for my side na 26k pure stone free so I don get you.

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2022
armyofone:

Army shocked shocked shocked

Maybe, 2023 will bring transformation agenda grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3106) (3107) (3108) (3109) (3110) (3111) (3112) ... (3475) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Niceapple and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.