Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5740504 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3108) (3109) (3110) (3111) (3112) (3113) (3114) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by meemeee: 7:25pm On Oct 27, 2022
I have also bought from this guy. He's reliable and the rice is okay, especially at this time that rice price is above the sky.. feel free to biy from him, he delivered to me in Lagos...Fast delivery too..

Houserentprob:
Good morning great people.pls today is another market day, I have stone free local rice at 28500 this morning price

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Houserentprob(m): 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2022
meemeee:
I have also bought from this guy. He's reliable and the rice is okay, especially at this time that rice price is above the sky.. feel free to biy from him, he delivered to me in Lagos...Fast delivery too..

thank you so so so much Ma, this really mea. A lot to me thank you and more sales Ma. God enlarge you more
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Houserentprob(m): 7:15am On Oct 28, 2022
Good morning good people. Sweet Nigeria local rice stone free is available and beans at a cheaper price. Contact me for your order please.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 9:45am On Oct 28, 2022
Houserentprob:
Good morning good people. Sweet Nigeria local rice stone free is available and beans at a cheaper price. Contact me for your order please.

abeg , u r not using thread for its purpose . open ur own thread to advertise ur products bro . e don do for dis thread . if every seller dey advertise their products in here , how thread go be ?

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Holla911(m): 11:46am On Oct 28, 2022
Houserentprob:
You hear wetin den tell you so � ?
Nor derail this our thread with advert pls sad

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Houserentprob(m): 11:50am On Oct 28, 2022
Holla911:

You hear wetin den tell you so � ?
Nor derail this our thread with advert pls sad
good afternoon sir, I’m not derailing the thread the post has been made earlier . Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nnekaike(f): 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
Houserentprob:
Good morning Good People. What grains/nuts do you want me to get for you? Pls kindly contact me thanks
welldone for the delivery of my rice to my bustop in Lagos.
The rice is good,I appreciate the service.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Houserentprob(m): 12:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
nnekaike:
welldone for the delivery of my rice to my bustop in Lagos.
The rice is good,I appreciate the service.
thank you so much my for your patronage, God bless you abundantly Ma. And looking forward for your next order Ma. Have a blessed day
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nnekaike(f): 12:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
Naughtysex:

Thank you for the wake up call
the guy delivered my rice to me promptly,he is very legit and the rice is clean.please feel free to patronize him.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Houserentprob(m): 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
What's happening here undecided abeg make una no derail thread o.

Ahnie sweetheart, what's for dinner? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bbstarr(f): 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ditalini pasta and watermelon tongue

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nokio1: 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
if una want to derail thread at least cook the stone free rice make we see na ...

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by joudini(m): 7:58am On Oct 29, 2022
Be careful online, things may not be as they seem.

Our queen of salmon has gone through many modes like a cultured pathogen, but one thing is certain- her love for seafood will always rat her out.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 12:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
Hot akara for a cloudy Saturday morning angry

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
Goat meat efo riro for the win …. I served with white rice and forgot to snap. Only manged to snap the efo already stored in the freezer

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Houserentprob(m): 2:39pm On Oct 29, 2022
Taste so sweet

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Emeraldz(f): 2:44pm On Oct 29, 2022
Fried potatoes, fried plantains with tomato stew.

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neptunium(m): 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2022
joudini:
Be careful online, things may not be as they seem.

Our queen of salmon has gone through many modes like a cultured pathogen, but one thing is certain- her love for seafood will always rat her out.
Nobody:

Joudini: Be careful online, things may not be as they seem. Our queen of salmon has gone through many modes like a cultured pathogen, but one thing is certain- her love for seafood will always rat her out.

Oga, the way u dey chase her about on Nairaland is giving obsession. She can go through many accounts on NL, na her business. Wetin concern u?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tatacherie: 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
Hello foodies, smiley
Happy weekend kiss
So I recently learnt how to debone fresh herrings(sawa fish) and thought to share with you all cheesy

➡️ Firstly, gently descale your herrings, trim the tail and fins off

➡️ Then using a blunt knife cut across the head just beneath the gills but don't cut the bone off

That's why a blunt knife is better used.

Also cut round the tail end without cutting the bone off
NOTE: ( keeping the bone intact on both head and tail is very important)

➡️ Remove the guts

➡️ Now hold the head still attached and gently press along the spine of the fish, with the belly facing down.
keep pressing through the spine down to the tail until you feel the flesh of the fish being released from the bones within it.

➡️ Then locate that bone you didn't cut off at the head, hold the body of the fish tight and pull.

The long bone comes out beautifully with ease and the fish doesn't scatter
It takes just few minutes to neatly pull the long bone out if you pressed the spine well to release it.

The best way to enjoy this fish is to de-bone it then cook on low heat to soften any pin bone that didn't come out during de-bonning

Enjoy!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tatacherie: 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2022
For those who would love to watch the step by step video
Here is the channel I learnt it from.
Happy practicing! smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vebSfqB5MYs

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2022
ahnie:

3 minutes is ok.
If it exceeds that,it becomes soggy when pounding to bring the skin out.

40 cups of beans,that's the maximum I soak.
In other to retain the nutrients.

Right. I left mine for 20 minutes plus because I was busy reading Annie's cooking fish stew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2022
armyofone:

Right. I left mine for 20 minutes plus because I was busy reading Annie's cooking fish stew.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Atllanta: 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2022
pepper rice

31 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bbstarr(f): 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2022
Atllanta:
pepper rice

My kind of rice... embarassed embarassed Serve mine please

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tatacherie: 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2022
Atllanta:
pepper rice
Omo! shocked embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hamzashaf99(f): 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
Atllanta:
pepper rice
You wan pepper Dem? shocked

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by khatea: 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2022
wyndy:
This seller is reliable and tested okay. I bought rice n beans this weekend from him. All the way from Lagos. I am giving him 5 stars. He did well within such short notice.

Ok
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by khatea: 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2022
fhranchez:
i normally soak all night. How many hrs do you recommend?

Soak all night? As I pour water into d beans, I start peeling ooooo...In 30mins I'm done peeling den transfer some to d freezer for storage yle I soak the one I'm ready to use for like 30mins after peeling b4 blending. I hope this helps

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by khatea: 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2022
Dinner!

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 7:48pm On Oct 29, 2022
Atllanta:
pepper rice

Omo ! shocked

Won’t u get tired of the sauce ? I mean the sauce is quite much in ratio to the rice.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SafetyPlug(m): 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2022
khatea:
Dinner!

Drop location! embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3108) (3109) (3110) (3111) (3112) (3113) (3114) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.