Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5759327 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3119) (3120) (3121) (3122) (3123) (3124) (3125) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by fadilaMaikiriki: 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2022
paschal47:

Yeah, sure. I've got where I eat mine around old road, majuo area.
Is it at Amansea side? Would like to have a taste of it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nnennachiji(f): 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
Fish shaped pancakes for my son

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Atllanta: 6:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
taste na die

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2022
Rice and plantain with stew

47 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aida13: 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
Labadi69:

Bad breath is deep bro. Huge turn off embarassed

Just saw this on IG and thought of you grin Ghanaians don't play with raw onions and eat it with almost every dish... That means you can never go to Ghana since according to you, eating raw onions sentences someone to 100 years bad breath grin tongue

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2022
Aida13:

Just saw this on IG and thought of you grin Ghanaians don't play with raw onions and eat it with almost every dish... That means you can never go to Ghana since according to you, eating raw onions sentences someone to 100 years bad breath grin tongue

Haba I dey go Ghana well well. Trust me you must be mixing with some very raz Ghanaians angry

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aida13: 7:27pm On Nov 16, 2022
Labadi69:

Haba I dey go Ghana well well. Trust me you must be mixing with some very raz Ghanaians angry

Rather the choice of company you keep is questionable since you've experienced so much onion breath grin so much so that it has scarred you this much over an innocent vegetable lol...

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Alapogentle: 7:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
Atllanta:

taste na die
na like this I de cook my rice

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by arent88(m): 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
Akposy:
I made Egusi soup and Eba today.

It was filles with iru (locust beans), crayfish, broken dried fish and stock fish.

My soup game is going up daily
If you don't mind, can you give a breakdown of every ingredient you used. This looks very nice

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2022
Aida13:

Rather the choice of company you keep is questionable since you've experienced so much onion breath grin so much so that it has scarred you this much over an innocent vegetable lol...

Imagine make man pikin chop beans and fish with raw onions and garlic come go follow woman talk? embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mecka: 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2022
nnennachiji:
Fish shaped pancakes for my son
rubbish
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mecka: 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2022
Labadi69:

Imagine make man pikin chop beans and fish with raw onions and garlic come go follow woman talk? embarassed
you don suck toto way dey smell like onions b4?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mecka: 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2022
GboyegaD:
Dinner:
Mashed potatoes with grated carrot.
good

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mecka: 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
ZINNYBANKS:

Dinner?? It should be breakfast bro, nice meal u got there.
when did you come back from jail?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mecka: 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2022
ahnie:
Sapa-rised
what is this bullshit? cant you cook sth decent?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mecka: 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
Omoadeola:
Concoction spaghetti for the night
from iya sikira

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
Mecka:
what is this bullshit? cant you cook sth decent?
Elon musk please face front....or better still REST.i don't have attention to give you.

Don't expect any response from me.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by paschal47(m): 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Is it at Amansea side? Would like to have a taste of it.

Nope, not at Amansea side, around St John of God area, going towards eke Awka
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2022
paschal47:

Nope, not at Amansea side, around St John of God area, going towards eke Awka
Alright. Can you remember the name of the restaurant please?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Blake755: 12:43am On Nov 17, 2022
paschal47:

Yeah, sure. I've got where I eat mine around old road, majuo area.
Hello am planning to come to akwa ibom for a short vocation do you know ibeano and how are the hotel around there
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 1:29am On Nov 17, 2022
arent88:
If you don't mind, can you give a breakdown of every ingredient you used. This looks very nice
Thanks.

I can't for now. It is going to be a long type

dollynnn:

Joy overflow, Chef Akposy
Thank you

BlueRayDick:

Akposy u do this one ! E choke !
Thanks uncle Dickson
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 1:32am On Nov 17, 2022
Carrot cake drizzled with yoghurt sweetened with honey.

I harvested some carrot from the farm 2 days ago. The carrot were super delicious! I decided to bake myself this moist carrot cake.

54 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nnennachiji(f): 3:51am On Nov 17, 2022
Grilled fish with potatoes

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 9:50am On Nov 17, 2022
Atllanta:

taste na die
If I wan come your house I go carry my plate come grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sikay19(m): 10:13am On Nov 17, 2022
Living each day as it comes by. Thankful to God for this provision.

Rice + palm oil stew.

Join me cheesy cool

37 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Watianoengineer(m): 10:21am On Nov 17, 2022
Akposy:
Carrot cake drizzled with yoghurt sweetened with honey.

I harvested some carrot from the farm 2 days ago. The carrot were super delicious! I decided to bake myself this moist carrot cake.

Please how do I plant carrots? Any seedling to buy?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by OfficialDJ: 10:32am On Nov 17, 2022
Morning Breakfast.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ZINNYBANKS: 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mecka:
when did you come back from jail?
Not quite long I saw ur Father there.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uthlaw: 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
OfficialDJ:
Morning Breakfast.
bro abeg send me anything make I c front!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Arrogantbro(m): 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2022
Vegetable and rice for dinner

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lahips: 11:55pm On Nov 17, 2022
Banga soup made with processed banga paste.

26 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3119) (3120) (3121) (3122) (3123) (3124) (3125) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.