Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5753524 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3120) (3121) (3122) (3123) (3124) (3125) (3126) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 1:17am On Nov 18, 2022
Arrogantbro:
Vegetable and rice for dinner

Did you actually finish that plate of rice alone?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Abudat(m): 1:49am On Nov 18, 2022
Akposy:
Carrot cake drizzled with yoghurt sweetened with honey.

I harvested some carrot from the farm 2 days ago. The carrot were super delicious! I decided to bake myself this moist carrot cake.
kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 2:43am On Nov 18, 2022
Akposy:
Carrot cake drizzled with yoghurt sweetened with honey.

I harvested some carrot from the farm 2 days ago. The carrot were super delicious! I decided to bake myself this moist carrot cake.

I like carrots cake - mind sharing the simple recipe of your moist cake.

Thanksgiving holidays - time to chop.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 7:09am On Nov 18, 2022
Dinner:

Spaghetti

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:49am On Nov 18, 2022
Watianoengineer:

Please how do I plant carrots? Any seedling to buy?
You will buy and plant the seeds
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:52am On Nov 18, 2022
armyofone:

I like carrots cake - mind sharing the simple recipe of your moist cake.

Thanksgiving holidays - time to chop.

Carrot Cake

1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
11/4 cup flour
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp ginger
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup applesauce or buttermilk
2 eggs
1 & 1/2 cup shredded carrot

Mix the sugar, vegetable oil, vanilla, buttermilk and eggs together.

In another bowl, mix the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, gunger, baking powder, baking soda and salt together.

Gently add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix till it is even.

Fold in the shredded carrot.

Pour in your prepared pan and bake in a preheated (170°C) oven for about 30 - 40 mins

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 9:00am On Nov 18, 2022
lahips:
Banga soup made with processed banga paste.

Where is the starch? tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
Didn’t cook but it was nice grin

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
ibkayee:
Hey you
Where have you been
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 12:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
sod09:

Hey you
Where have you been
Hey dear. Went on a spiritual cleanse in Jerusalem for a while. Hope you’re well grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
ibkayee:

Hey dear. Went on a spiritual cleanse in Jerusalem for a while. Hope you’re well grin
grin grin
I am good, nice to see you back

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
sod09:

grin grin
I am good, nice to see you back
Thank you dear, nice to see you too kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
ibkayee:

Ibkayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! grin

How have you been?
Nice to see (you) your post.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
mariahAngel:

Ibkayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! grin

How have you been?
Nice to see (you) your post.
Mariahhhhh my love kiss kiss

It’s great to see you too, I’ve been ok my dear grin

Hope you’re doing well also kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
ibkayee:

Mariahhhhh my love kiss kiss

It’s great to see you too, I’ve been ok my dear grin

Hope you’re doing well also kiss kiss kiss

Very well, thank you. cheesy
Good to have you back dear. kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
Akposy:

Carrot Cake

1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
11/4 cup flour
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp ginger
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup applesauce or buttermilk
2 eggs
1 & 1/2 cup shredded carrot

Mix the sugar, vegetable oil, vanilla, buttermilk and eggs together.

In another bowl, mix the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, gunger, baking powder, baking soda and salt together.

Gently add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix till it is even.

Fold in the shredded carrot.

Pour in your prepared pan and bake in a preheated (170°C) oven for about 30 - 40 mins

Noice and cool - simple cheesy imela!
You know -
I love leafy carrot and I don't joke with leafy carrot grin
My friends said I am eating rabbit food. I told them baby carrots ( oyinbo favorite) tasted like some lab mix.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Heeyanu(f): 5:57pm On Nov 18, 2022
Fried rice

31 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Spaghetti
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2022
SKIDDOLEE:

Bros make I come dey stay with you abeg . if I dey chop all these kind food with you boss I go fat I swear .. embarassed

If you are passing by/vacationing in my area, you could stop by.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
SKIDDOLEE:

Ha pls where .. embarassed

Somewhere in the world.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2022
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
SKIDDOLEE:

.... embarassed
Please help edit my post.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
GboyegaD:

Please help edit my post.
Have done it boss hope no problem...?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lahips: 4:29am On Nov 19, 2022
I wish i had that. I hope to someday eat Banga with starch, I see pictures of it online, it looks like a 'mad' combo, hopefully I get lucky to try it soon.

hahn:

Where is the starch? tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lahips: 4:30am On Nov 19, 2022
Thank God for the ability to try out a meal and not stool all day.
Weldone to those who experiment with meals, I give up.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:35am On Nov 19, 2022
Dinner:

Beans, dodo, Salmon, and a side of Efo Riro.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 19, 2022
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Beans, dodo, Salmon, and a side of Efo Riro.
BossG i hail o make I smile for ur side abeg embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:49am On Nov 19, 2022
cheesecake

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by paschal47(m): 8:55am On Nov 19, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Alright. Can you remember the name of the restaurant please?

Sorry I'm not really here, work is taking most of my time. It's a local restaurant, but there's one at Abakiliki street, close to Cofi club/lounge. It's a proper restaurant, I can't place the name, because I haven't eaten there. I prefer the local restaurant
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by paschal47(m): 8:56am On Nov 19, 2022
Blake755:

Hello am planning to come to akwa ibom for a short vocation do you know ibeano and how are the hotel around there

Hello, please I'm not in Akwa ibom, I'm in Awka. I hope someone from or familiar with Akwa ibom can help you out. Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3120) (3121) (3122) (3123) (3124) (3125) (3126) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.