Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5754359 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3129) (3130) (3131) (3132) (3133) (3134) (3135) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Acidosis(m): 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2022
cococandy:
Long time no jollof
smiley smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by khatea: 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
Lunch!

29 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2022
Kollins11:
babe what is at the side of your jollof rice? Is that okra?
quinoa and cucumber salad cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
GboyegaD:

The Quinoa salad is very attractive. Sure, it tastes yummy too.
it does taste good. From Costco if you shop there
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
Acidosis:

smiley smiley
come join

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2022
cococandy:
it does taste good. From Costco if you shop there

I never rich reach dat level ooo grin. I shop from Costco for quarterly bulk stuff.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2022
GboyegaD:

I never rich reach dat level ooo grin. I shop from Costco for quarterly bulk stuff.
I know you are joking cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mecka: 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2022
khatea:
Lunch!
sweet
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Acidosis(m): 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2022
cococandy:
come join

Thank youuuu cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doggedfighter(f): 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2022
AudioMonkey:

Lol.
If I'm not mistaken, this must be Waffen aka Mbliper, Bmliper.
By his evil posts, ye shall know him.
Always dropping wicked posts like a tyrant.

Way way back, he used to be an enemy until later, when I found out he wasn't dropping evil posts on purpose, tyranny was just a natural part of him.

Dear folks, beware of this fellow here and his comments, he was cast out from heaven to earth because of his cruel posts.
Don't say, I didn't warn you.

Where's the evil in his posts ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Haynnie: 11:23pm On Dec 02, 2022
Noodles again grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:06am On Dec 03, 2022
Green smoothie

Made with…
Banana
Kiwi
Mini cucumbers
Malabar spinach
Honey
Yogurt
Chia seeds

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:39am On Dec 03, 2022
Dinner:

Nachos, coleslaw, air fried chicken with avocado crema.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by solostar1: 7:03am On Dec 03, 2022
Thought am the only one that watches her channel,... Steady praying that Li Ziqui will make a comeback to YouTube.
descarado:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk2taB0uoZY

I just watched cassava flour made into loads of delicious goodness kiss kiss kiss kiss

The only thing we do with cassava is swallow.
Foods and fruits waste before us everyday especially fruits in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 7:17am On Dec 03, 2022
Akposy:
Green smoothie

Made with…
Banana
Kiwi
Mini cucumbers
Malabar spinach
Honey
Yogurt
Chia seeds

Chia seed. Plenty for your side..
Do fruits and seeds giveaway for me
I am in ABEOKUTA

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 11:32am On Dec 03, 2022
solostar1:
Thought am the only one that watches her channel,... Steady praying that Li Ziqui will make a comeback to YouTube.
Not her fan at all. According to her people, replicate her meals and they are bland. Also she makes her videos look like lalaland. She wasn't business savvy. People made millions off her while she gets peanut so she has been in court with them. Wish her well. Its not fair on her honestly.

I started watching this babe before she reached 1 million subscribers. When her nephew used to run around with her. Love her and her family.

They are what we can call a rich family in Nigerian standard but look at how prudent and true to themselves they are. That's what I love about these people. There is nothing they don't have in that village and their meals are exotic cuisines which is just normal to the villagers. Imagine a naija village like that. Who will go to the city or travel out.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Boss with all these food wen u dey chop so if care is well taken and properly not taken u fit use 500BC for this earth o.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dobnina(f): 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2022
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Are you in Nigeria??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
dobnina:

Are you in Nigeria??

No, I'm not.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by oxiide22(m): 5:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
dobnina:

Are you in Nigeria??
leech is seeking for Richman to drain. Shame on you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
oxiide22:
Calm down bro the food he uploaded doesn't look like nigerian food or what a Nigerian will eat especially in this sapacious period. I think that's why she asked.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2022
oxiide22:

This is highly uncalled for and disrespectful.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
Breakfast:

Pancakes and bacon and cheese omelet.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dobnina(f): 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2022
GboyegaD:

No, I'm not.
Now I understand. I guessed from your food.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dobnina(f): 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2022
GboyegaD:

Pls ignore that troll.
He is a beggar that was ignored so he is pained.
Imagine someone blackmailing you to pay him so he can stop trolling you.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by oxiide22(m): 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2022
SKIDDOLEE:

Calm down bro the food he uploaded doesn't look like nigerian food or what a Nigerian will eat especially in this sapacious period. I think that's why she asked.. grin
yeah, I know she'd insulted me in the other thread that's y
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by oxiide22(m): 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
dobnina:

Pls ignore that troll.
He is a beggar that was ignored so he is pained.
Imagine someone blackmailing you to pay him so he can stop trolling you.
Lol
now we know who's a real begger grin looking for foreign boyfriend what a shame!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by oxiide22(m): 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2022
GboyegaD:

sir she insulted me in the other thread
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2022
oxiide22:
No vex bro forgive her . grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2022
oxiide22:

You shouldn't bring that here and you both shouldn't be insulting one another. It is a faceless forum, no need for fight. Abeg, no vex.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2022
GboyegaD:
Breakfast:

Pancakes and bacon and cheese omelet.
Nom nom nom

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by oxiide22(m): 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2022
SKIDDOLEE:

No vex bro forgive her . grin
alright bros

(1) (2) (3) ... (3129) (3130) (3131) (3132) (3133) (3134) (3135) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.