Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5759692 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3131) (3132) (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2022
Chicken wings on fleek.
Oh la la kiss kiss kiss

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kollins11: 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2022
post=118898395:
More beef to grill............
Please oo, no offense. Which gods of whose land owns this food?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
One of our favorite at [b][/b].

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2022
post=118898383:
Grilling on a Sunday evening just to enjoy the world cup matches
Rich kid grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sayoberry(f): 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
Bring fork grin

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bitchiamjay(m): 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
God see my mates wey sabi cook. I really wish I can be a maker of beautiful delicacies. What exactly was I doing when mates were learning how to cook? God Abeg oo!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hydriss(m): 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2022
GboyegaD:

Calm down Sir! E go pay your money.
Bros you see human being bah? undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2022
Hydriss:

Bros you see human being bah? undecided

Maybe he's working on the modalities.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hydriss(m): 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2022
GboyegaD:

I do hope so

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hardvance(m): 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
Bintdawood:

Am sorry i don't get you please wink

Like where did you get the samosa wrap from

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
GboyegaD:

I dey follow this betting over cheese and the thing dey funny me. I com notice say you & Hydriss no wan address the fact say the other guy sef no wan pay up because him sef correct. I don check some of your pictures from last year and I see say you dey use parmesan cheese wella.

Correct me if I dey wrong.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
KanuSE:

I dey follow this betting over cheese and the thing dey funny me. I com notice say you & Hydriss no wan address the fact say the other guy sef no wan pay up because him sef correct. I don check some of your pictures from last year and I see say you dey use parmesan cheese wella.

I use both of them. I don't really have a favorite but those two are the ones i use at home. Him winning doesn't negate Hydriss winning and vice versa.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
Chose to take a break from my Sunday pounded yam. Decided to cook yam with owo soup, thanks to my partly Benin route.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hydriss(m): 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2022
KanuSE:

omooba969:

Chai Nigerians! grin

So far you get paid nothing else matters. grin

Ok it's a tie, what do you suggest?
Sure we were both right which gives me a right to get paid too, he asked what I suggest and I leave him to decide what he thinks is fair. Either ways he needs to keep to his words
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hydriss(m): 11:23pm On Dec 04, 2022
GboyegaD:

I use both of them. I don't really have a favorite but those two are the ones i use at home. Him winning doesn't negate Hydriss winning and vice versa.
My point exactly
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hydriss(m): 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
I don't fancy when someone says to do something and then goes on to do another, why I'm on this issue is not even about the money but for the fact that he said he'll do something and he needs to do it.
Still recovering from a traumatic experience with a broker. Word should be Bond
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 4:37am On Dec 05, 2022
GboyegaD:

Lol cheesy Mr GboyegaD, I clearly understand where your sentiment lies but I put it to you that you have a favourite & it's PARMESAN CHEESE. Evidence is everywhere on this thread.

The only place you made reference to cheddar was here... see below.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 4:55am On Dec 05, 2022
Hydriss:
I don't fancy when someone says to do something and then goes on to do another, why I'm on this issue is not even about the money but for the fact that he said he'll do something and he needs to do it.
Still recovering from a traumatic experience with a broker. Word should be Bond

Guy calm down grin, this is fun & I'm enjoying it. $10 is not a problem trust me. smiley I want you to realise that my own answer is evidence based and if you search for 'parmesan cheese'on NL, you will get my drift.

Abeg see screenshot below, I have other ones but I don't want to litter the thread with them. wink

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 4:58am On Dec 05, 2022
KanuSE:

God bless you chief. smiley GboyegaD even confirmed below that parmesan cheese is bae...lol cheesy

That's his favourite...#Fact

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 4:58am On Dec 05, 2022
omooba969:

Lol cheesy Mr GboyegaD, I clearly understand where your sentiment lies but I put it to you that you have a favourite & it's PARMESAN CHEESE. Evidence is everywhere on this thread.

The only place you made reference to cheddar was here... see below.

I reiterated that I use parmesan for my pasta and sometimes for soup however, in most cases, I use cheddar for soup and sometimes on pasta.

Bros, just pay biko.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 5:01am On Dec 05, 2022
GboyegaD:

I reiterated that I use parmesan for my pasta and sometimes for soup however, in most cases, I use cheddar for soup and sometimes on pasta.

Bros, just pay biko.

I may consider. cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:32am On Dec 05, 2022
omooba969:

I may consider. cool

Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hydriss(m): 6:18am On Dec 05, 2022
GboyegaD:

Bros, just pay biko.
Thanks Boss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hydriss(m): 6:19am On Dec 05, 2022
omooba969:

I may consider. cool
Cash or transfer? grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doggedfighter(f): 9:44am On Dec 05, 2022
sayoberry:
Bring fork grin

This looks really good.

How did you prepare it.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 10:25am On Dec 05, 2022
omooba969:

God bless you chief. smiley GboyegaD even confirmed below that parmesan cheese is bae...lol cheesy

That's his favourite...#Fact

grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 10:43am On Dec 05, 2022
GboyegaD:

Bros, just pay biko.

Make him just pay base on say you just begin dey talk about your use of cheddar (after the fact) even in the face of overwhelming evidence. The guy don even satisfy the burden of proof but that one no concern una. Make we throw evidence & reason out of the window. Interesting.

Hope the cold nor 2 much for your side. Make God butter our bread this week.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 10:51am On Dec 05, 2022
Hydriss:
Cash or transfer? grin grin grin
Na money be the koko, buhari dey do person strong thing.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hydriss(m): 11:48am On Dec 05, 2022
KanuSE:
Na money be the koko, buhari dey do person strong thing.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 2:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
KanuSE:

Make him just pay base on say you just begin dey talk about your use of cheddar (after the fact) even in the face of overwhelming evidence. The guy don even satisfy the burden of proof but that one no concern una. Make we throw evidence & reason out of the window. Interesting.

Hope the cold nor 2 much for your side. Make God butter our bread this week.

Did you read the date on those post? Most were 2 years ago ooo. I still use parmessan more often but I use cheddar too a lot. Thus for me, both answers are correct. If you check my food post particularly on soups and eggs, you will notice cheddar and they will be more recent.

Thanks for asking, the cold is cool. Amen to the prayer.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2022
Hardvance:

Like where did you get the samosa wrap from

I made them myself. You can get it from big stores

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
Baked meaty meat rolls tongue

25 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3131) (3132) (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.