Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,241 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5780866 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3151) (3152) (3153) (3154) (3155) (3156) (3157) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ZooOga: 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
my homemade kabobs went fast o.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2023
cococandy:

Enjoyment minister cheesy

Mi bruh wife,life na once o so I gat to enjoy grin

Happy and a prosperous new year to you/yours.

God bless you always Ugo Chiyere�♥️

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
BlueRayDick:

It’s actually called Soursop. I guess it’s the Nigerian corruption of the name that makes them refer to it as “chop chop” , “shower-chop “
, “showercap”, etc

Shower cap grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
missidy:
I took the advice of someone here who said we should learn to eat more vegetables. So this year more veggies, less tomato stew.

Wow! Looks good.
Is this spinach?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by missidy: 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
It's called Green. Brought it in the regular market.
Bintdawood:

Wow! Looks good.
Is this spinach?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
ibkayee:

It’s been brought to the owner’s attention but I don’t believe there’s been any kind of offered explanation.

Like you said, I won’t be surprised if it’s intentional
Seun deliberately ignored the call outs.so I like to think he knows what he's doing.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
Same to you. kiss
waistbead:

Mi bruh wife,life na once o so I gat to enjoy grin

Happy and a prosperous new year to you/yours.

God bless you always Ugo Chiyere�♥️
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
TheGoodAmerican:
Cococandy, post picture, pls tongue
Are your eyes hungry? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
ZooOga:
my homemade kabobs went fast o.

Sorry.. Is this any different from the Nigeria suya meat?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
ahnie:

Seun deliberately ignored the call outs.so I like to think he knows what he's doing.
My sentiments exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GloriousGbola: 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
ibkayee:

It’s been brought to the owner’s attention but I don’t believe there’s been any kind of offered explanation.

Like you said, I won’t be surprised if it’s intentional

Seun has carried this forum through four presidential elections.

The 2015 election was brutal as the site was hacked by people probably backed by state actors because there was too much anti government material

Seun has disconnected from Nairaland and is not really that concerned anymore. Why I can't say. But it is what it is. Seun is a humanist and in the past he was very hands on however that is probably impossible now

There have been multiple reports which Seun responded to that this platform is infested with pro apc bots. The bots apparently like and share pro Tinubu posts. Seun has promised to do something about this, so it is possible there is a filter in place that stops monikers registered after a date or with some particular traits from editing or changing themselves

It is not really fair to Seun to accuse him of cashing out or anything else. He has always been in a precarious position in one way or another. Back in the day muslim hardliners threatened him because there was so much anti Islam stuff in the platform.

Like I said in 2015 the site was hacked and wiped. It was a six month old version that was ultimately restored

Seun has called Tinubu a person who built lagos with drug money on twitter. He has attempted to be as neutral or as objective as possible as he has also referenced Obi's past controversies

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by starbuck(f): 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
Compliments of the season all
Please what's cinnamon stick called in Igbo and where can i majorly get it here in the east
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
GloriousGbola:

The 2015 election was brutal as the site was hacked by people probably backed by state actors because there was too much anti government material

Seun has disconnected from Nairaland and is not really that concerned anymore. Why I can't say. But it is what it is. Seun is a humanist and in the past he was very hands on however that is probably impossible now

There have been multiple reports which Seun responded to that this platform is infested with pro apc bots. The bots apparently like and share pro Tinubu posts. Seun has promised to do something about this, so it is possible there is a filter in place that stops monikers registered after a date or with some particular traits from editing or changing themselves

It is not really fair to Seun to accuse him of cashing out or anything else. He has always been in a precarious position in one way or another. Back in the day muslim hardliners threatened him because there was so much anti Islam stuff in the platform.

Like I said in 2015 the site was hacked and wiped. It was a six month old version that was ultimately restored

Seun has called Tinubu a person who built lagos with drug money on twitter. He has attempted to be as neutral or as objective as possible as he has also referenced Obi's past controversies

Whilst it’s not beyond the realms of possibility I technically didn’t accuse him of cashing out, plus I know he publicly criticises Tinubu. I just said something weird appears to be is going on and I won’t be surprised if it’s intentional.

He has a history of being nonchalant or flat out ignoring issues flagged up that can easily be addressed since I can remember. I can’t edit my profile and this account was registered in 2008 so I don’t think it’s a case of a registration date filter

Could be linked to the elections, another hacking etc. All it takes is an explanation on what’s going on, nothing more, nothing less

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
missidy:
It's called Green. Brought it in the regular market.

Okay....
I see! Thank you

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
ZooOga:
Excellent thread, let me pls contribute. smiley

Wow. Is this sardine pizza ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ZINNYBANKS: 11:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
GloriousGbola:

How come you know all this ? You opened this acct last year..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GloriousGbola: 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:

How come you know all this ? You opened this acct last year..

i am sure you can figure it out
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doggedfighter(f): 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
starbuck:
Compliments of the season all
Please what's cinnamon stick called in Igbo and where can i majorly get it here in the east

I saw it at my regular spice seller's shop at Ose market. I asked what's this and she called it cinnamon sticks.

She sells all manner of natural spices.

So I think they know the name.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doggedfighter(f): 11:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
ZooOga:
Excellent thread, let me pls contribute. smiley

Beautiful .

What's this and how was it made ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ZINNYBANKS: 11:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
GloriousGbola:

i am sure you can figure it out
Sorry I forgot u use this acct to troll..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GloriousGbola: 12:03am On Jan 08, 2023
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by starbuck(f): 2:57am On Jan 08, 2023
doggedfighter:

I saw it at my regular spice seller's shop at Ose market. I asked what's this and she called it cinnamon sticks.

She sells all manner of natural spices.

So I think they know the name.

Daalụ nwaanyị ọma, will definitely check it out there next week.. It's even much closer to me

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 3:45am On Jan 08, 2023
ADUKKY:
I had 2 over ripe plantain and didn't want to trash it.

3 eggs
Melted butter
Pinch of cinnamon
2 teaspoons of cocoa powder
3 tablespoons of sugar
1½ cups of big seed oats

20 mins in the pre heated air fryer and here is the result.
I remembered I didn't add milk when the concoction was 5 mins gone in the air fryer.

It turned out yummy and very moist that I had to fight the children to save these for lunch pack for school.
Why cinnamon + chocolate and not maybe nutmeg or vanilla? How did it pair with the sweetness of the plantain? Or was it not noticeable in the finished product? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GloriousGbola: 6:27am On Jan 08, 2023
ibkayee:

Whilst it’s not beyond the realms of possibility I technically didn’t accuse him of cashing out, plus I know he publicly criticises Tinubu. I just said something weird appears to be is going on and I won’t be surprised if it’s intentional.

He has a history of being nonchalant or flat out ignoring issues flagged up that can easily be addressed since I can remember. I can’t edit my profile and this account was registered in 2008 so I don’t think it’s a case of a registration date filter

Could be linked to the elections, another hacking etc. All it takes is an explanation on what’s going on, nothing more, nothing less

Anyways I think we can all agree your profile pic is better as is. Will prolly petition Seun to keep it locked. tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 7:55am On Jan 08, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Anyways I think we can all agree your profile pic is better as is. Will prolly petition Seun to keep it locked. tongue
O wa serious tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:10am On Jan 08, 2023
But he lets misogyny run amok
GloriousGbola:

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 11:31am On Jan 08, 2023
Dinner from last night:
Grilled Turkey wrap with a side of garden vegetable salad.

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GloriousGbola: 11:34am On Jan 08, 2023
cococandy:
But he lets misogyny run amok

2006 - 2010 - seun was very very very hands on. and he was run ragged.

and it was easier then, because internet was expensive. now internet is cheap and this is the real reflection of society.

there is a limit to how much you can control the misogny and religious bigotry etc

it is a problem all large forums face

i dont know how many mods you can get, as moddiing is mostly unpaid and the humanists are definitely in the minority.

how far do you think you would go as a mod with the hundreds of hateful posts everyday?

if you go through seuns post history, you will see he is a feminist/humanist/ mellow atheist

i am not sure there is that much he can do about the true reflection of nigerian society.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2023
When the pizza is giving all the giving it should give cool

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:
When the pizza is giving all I the giving it should give cool
Shebi I tell you
You go soon collect oriki grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2023
GloriousGbola:

2006 - 2010 - seun was very very very hands on. and he was run ragged.

and it was easier then, because internet was expensive. now internet is cheap and this is the real reflection of society.

there is a limit to how much you can control the misogny and religious bigotry etc

it is a problem all large forums face

i dont know how many mods you can get, as moddiing is mostly unpaid and the humanists are definitely in the minority.

how far do you think you would go as a mod with the hundreds of hateful posts everyday?

if you go through seuns post history, you will see he is a feminist/humanist/ mellow atheist

i am not sure there is that much he can do about the true reflection of nigerian society.

Hey.. please how do I become a mod? cry cry grin angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 1:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Shebi I tell you
You go soon collect oriki grin grin

The guy wahala too much. He has the special ability of turning his friends to enemies with his constant wahala

(1) (2) (3) ... (3151) (3152) (3153) (3154) (3155) (3156) (3157) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blakhole10, Xpeerence(m), Mommadd(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.