Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5740527 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3167) (3168) (3169) (3170) (3171) (3172) (3173) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 2:00am On Jan 26, 2023
descarado:

You are making it unreal. You try emulating Prestonn but he is so real you see that in his posts.

You fry plantain, common plantain and put three in a plate and start quarreling with yourself cos realistically, you will serve yourself or whoever that?
Rest abeg. And no, we have never been to 5 star hotel where they serve 3 plantain slices in a plate
Ndi y'all. Ìnukwa art.
😭😭😭😭

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doscar(m): 5:12am On Jan 26, 2023
Nutella Sandwich with plum smoothie

@Chef'D👨‍🍳🔪

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doscar(m): 5:17am On Jan 26, 2023
📸🍞🍓🌿

@Chef'D👨‍🍳🔪

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doscar(m): 5:30am On Jan 26, 2023
Ogbonno okra soup with beef, goatmeat, kpomo

@Chef'D👨‍🍳🔪

35 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 5:31am On Jan 26, 2023
ZooOga:
Hey fellow NL chefs. 👩🏽‍🍳👨🏾‍🍳

Okra with homegrown tomatoes with onions, garlic, red 🌶 and black pepper, butter and olive oil.

God is Good All the Time.

What is this❓

Na salad, stew or soup❓

Looks somehow unusual for
Nigerian cuisine 😐

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 7:13am On Jan 26, 2023
armyofone:
See food critics grin grin @ common plantain and three in a plate grin don't kill me with laughter!

So na the uncountable plantain that mariahAngel dey offer us you like tongue grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Uthman2senior: 7:59am On Jan 26, 2023
bbstarr:

Tori dodo meta grin
Dodo meta is not easy to fry.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tranxo(m): 8:09am On Jan 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

Ahnie, this your new photography style is just sweeting me. cheesy
I call it the I'm-here-come-get-me style. cheesy
Plus, the natural light also. 👌
Up close and personal.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 9:00am On Jan 26, 2023
tranxo:

Up close and personal.

That too.

There's this Instagram page that I follow, that has well over 3m followers.
The in-your-face food photo is mainly their style. No unnecessary distractions.
They're my main inspiration of the style of food photography that appeals to me.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
Chai!

The taste of this peanut butter is divine kiss

Prepared by my humble sellf♥️

Coco Nwa......Afufa/ose oji is for ya💋♥️

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tranxo(m): 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

That too.

There's this Instagram page that I follow, that has well over 3m followers.
The in-your-face food photo is mainly their style. No unnecessary distractions.
They're my main inspiration of the style of food photography that appeals to me.
QED

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Smadeinc: 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
Rice and beans, egg, sausages, fish 🤧🤭❤️

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
Smadeinc:
no b hot dog b dat ?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mavinsoladele(m): 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ginalex:
See this combo? Match made in food heaven 😋🤤

OMG!😳

This looks super-delicious🤭

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mavinsoladele(m): 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
Smadeinc:

🥺
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 26, 2023

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Smadeinc: 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
Sirqt5:
no b hot dog b dat ?
Na hin be sausage na
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
Irish and sweet potato🥰 which is your fav?

27 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
TheGoodAmerican:
Noodles with Shrimps & baked Salmon steak

The shrimps got me🥺🤤

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ginalex(f): 12:01am On Jan 27, 2023
Mavinsoladele:

OMG!😳

This looks super-delicious🤭
walahi Talahi it tasted better than it looked🤤🤤

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 7:43am On Jan 27, 2023
Mursz:
So I woke up craving spag and I came up with this, I call it Spagetti Pepenisca !with chicken wings , corned beef and eggs. who wants some? 😁
This is really pleasing to the eyes. I'll try spaghetti with corned beef as I've not had that before.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LittleBigDick(m): 7:47am On Jan 27, 2023
Slop

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doscar(m): 8:20am On Jan 27, 2023
Porridge beans with fried plantain

@Chef'D👨‍🍳🔪

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doscar(m): 8:21am On Jan 27, 2023
📸

IG: chef_dayo

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 27, 2023
Did this this morning. Noodles loading....💆

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 8:52am On Jan 27, 2023
Dinner:

Quasi concoction rice with dried barracuda fish and coconut milk.

40 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mursz: 9:23am On Jan 27, 2023
Yuneehk:

This is really pleasing to the eyes. I'll try spaghetti with corned beef as I've not had that before.

Thank you, I’m sure you would like it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eleniyan2020: 10:13am On Jan 27, 2023
Ena de enjoy oo!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
waistbead:
Chai!

The taste of this peanut butter is divine kiss

Prepared by my humble sellf♥️

Coco Nwa......Afufa/ose oji is for ya💋♥️
Is this the traditional spicy one?
I love it so much. Thanks for sharing 😊
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
Smadeinc:
so appealing
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 1:52pm On Jan 27, 2023
cococandy:

Is this the traditional spicy one?
I love it so much. Thanks for sharing 😊

Nne Oma the ose oji is very traditional/spicy .💯🥰
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
Red oyel rice,beans n fanta

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3167) (3168) (3169) (3170) (3171) (3172) (3173) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Alapogentle and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.