Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5756575 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3186) (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) (3192) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doscar(m): 9:16am On Feb 18, 2023
Cut of beef: Beef Shank

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 10:12am On Feb 18, 2023
Danwake o'clock

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Simplecity(m): 10:37am On Feb 18, 2023
waistbead:
🙋

Breaky

Oat🥣

God bless u mi Te amor💋❤️❤️
are you in nigeria...can i get that size of golden morn in nigeria cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Haynnie: 11:44am On Feb 18, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Please where did you get that PS4 controller I need one

At one plaza in Delta, Warri.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 11:53am On Feb 18, 2023
armyofone:

Ahnie, you done start talking by ya sef ?
Oghene mi biko o.
Too much Valentines chocolate cheesy
Which way did those who didn't give a madafaka but only wanna eat go ?

This way
It’s utterly disgusting seeing imps praising themselves with their alternate accounts,we know Wetin dey.
You nor see as I spotted madam cryptic babies out she nor fit cough.

Madafaka thinking we’re all mugus.
Make I adjust my waist bead.e wan fall from my waist
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 11:57am On Feb 18, 2023
Haynnie:

At one plaza in Delta, Warri.
Oh I thought Lagos
Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cedarlivia(f): 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
Please teach me how to make danwake nah😊
Halcyon123:
Danwake o'clock
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 18, 2023
Allah Akbar shocked angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by luvlyoracle(m): 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2023
DrAbdulSuleman:
wetin be dis

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
So many ways to eat rice kiss

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
Simplecity:

You'll get this size in big shops around you sir/ ma.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 2:17pm On Feb 18, 2023
Mullet fish pepper soup

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 2:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
Village kitchen

Rice

Chicken

Pico de gallo.

INGREDIENTS-----●Parsley ●Tomatoes ●Onions ●Lime ●Salt ●Pepper..... All fresh.

Have a beautiful weekend everyone ♥️

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2023
TheGoodAmerican:

Pretty food, pretty presentation, pretty plates.

Thanks Dear 🥰 Have a great day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2023
Cedarlivia:
Please teach me how to make danwake nah😊
I already have the danwake mix(the flour) is just to add water.
But if you have flour, add kuka (dried boabbab leaves powder),little potash and mix. The mix should be like already made swallow in thickness.
Your water should come to a boil before you start dropping it bit by bit,allow to boil(do not cover the pot)
Transfer to cold water, then drain and garnish with oil,pepper and maggi,you can add veges too.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Rice

Chicken

Pico de gallo.

The chicken looks charred, is it deliberate?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cedarlivia(f): 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thank you dear 🤗
Halcyon123:

But if you have flour, add kuka (dried boabbab leaves powder),little potash and mix. The mix should be like already made swallow in thickness.
Your water should come to a boil before you start dropping it bit by bit,allow to boil(do not cover the pot)
Transfer to cold water, then drain and garnish with oil,pepper and maggi,you can add veges too.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cedarlivia(f): 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thank you dear
Halcyon123:

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Rice

Chicken

Pico de gallo.

Chief chef 👨🏽‍🍳 🙌🏾

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
Nothing like cooking in your kitchen and have a good meal at home....

From the Kitchen of [b]dem MANNA[/b] this beautiful Saturday.....

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
More......

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2023
DrAbdulSuleman:
Ameeeen 🙏

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ewa agoyin (beans), homemade bread, dodo, ponmo and fried tilapia fish!

I had to recreate my Lagos state memory here.

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mexxy1(m): 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
@Akposy
@Prestonn
@doscar

You guys are taking this cooking and food photography too serious 🥰👏👏

I really respect and commend what you guys are doing.

@GboyegaD, you're also doing well.

And to every other contributor, I'm learning from you all especially the men. Kudos to the women as well (yours is natural that you can cook) hence, I had to praise the guys because, I'm a guy and still struggle with simple dishes.

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Simplecity(m): 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2023
waistbead:

You'll get this size in big shops around you sir/ ma.
oh..ok...please whats the size called?...jumbo?...mega?....extralarge?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by decatalyst(m): 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
Make I share here...

Wifey dey try

29 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FutureFocus: 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2023
Simplecity:

The biggest size is either 800g or 900g for N1450, they are available in SPAR and Even Blenco Super Market, we got some at the popular idunmota market, there is a line for traders dealing in provisions there , if you are buying many, you can save on your expenses by buying half carton.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 9:18pm On Feb 18, 2023
Simplecity:
oh..ok...please whats the size called?...jumbo?...mega?....extralarge?

Is jumbo size
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Divay22(f): 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2023
descarado:
So many ways to eat rice kiss
This looks Good..
Can you drop recipe please.. Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dollynnn(f): 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2023
Akposy:
Ewa agoyin (beans), homemade bread, dodo, ponmo and fried tilapia fish!

I had to recreate my Lagos state memory here.

As Chef Prestonn decided to mess with our salivary gland, you decided to finish the job to the latter.

Well done Chef Akposy, @ Chef Prestonn and others who constantly update this thread with beautiful dishes. You guys rock!

P.S
Chef Akposy, this your "ponmo" soak stew well

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zoer(m): 11:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
doscar:
Cut of beef: Beef Shank

You have to give it a golden colour with olive o and into to oven on 350° for 1 hour....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3186) (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) (3192) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ChristoBam, Biglittlelois(f), UmmuFarah and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.