Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5761417 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) (3192) (3193) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zoer(m): 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2023
post=121021501:
More......

Distance cousin to our dalyn daddy....how far?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 12:11am On Feb 19, 2023
Simplecity:
oh..ok...please whats the size called?...jumbo?...mega?....extralarge?

Jumbo ...lol grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:52am On Feb 19, 2023
Dinner:

Moin moin and garri with peak powdered milk.

The moinmoin was made by madam using parchment paper and foil to make the leaf consistency.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doscar(m): 6:09am On Feb 19, 2023
ahnie:

Are there periwinkles inside and stock fish?

Periwinkles seen,I love it better when it's cooked with shell periwinkles,like you suck it....ohhh lala.

Nice meal dayo, you're doing well

Thank you Ahnie
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doscar(m): 6:11am On Feb 19, 2023
mexxy1:
@Akposy
@Prestonn
@doscar

You guys are taking this cooking and food photography too serious 🥰👏👏

I really respect and commend what you guys are doing.

@GboyegaD, you're also doing well.

And to every other contributor, I'm learning from you all especially the men. Kudos to the women as well (yours is natural that you can cook) hence, I had to praise the guys because, I'm a guy and still struggle with simple dishes.

Thank you sir

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doscar(m): 6:18am On Feb 19, 2023
zoer:

You have to give it a golden colour with olive o and into to oven on 350° for 1 hour....

Yeah bro, braising cooking method. I think an hour wont do. Shanks are tough meat. 3 or 4hours on low heat.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:25am On Feb 19, 2023
That’s genius actually
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Moin moin and garri with peak powdered milk.

The moinmoin was made by madam using parchment paper and foil to make the leaf consistency.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:56am On Feb 19, 2023
Akposy:

Chief chef 👨🏽‍🍳 🙌🏾

Boss🙏

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:01am On Feb 19, 2023
Village kitchen

●Potato
●Tomatoes
●Broccoli

Feliz domingo a todos♥️

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Simplecity(m): 7:42am On Feb 19, 2023
FutureFocus:

The biggest size is either 800g or 900g for N1450, they are available in SPAR and Even Blenco Super Market, we got some at the popular idunmota market, there is a line for traders dealing in provisions there , if you are buying many, you can save on your expenses by buying half carton.
wow....thanks alot🙏🙏🙏🙏
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Simplecity(m): 7:42am On Feb 19, 2023
waistbead:

Is jumbo size
thank you 🙏
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Simplecity(m): 7:43am On Feb 19, 2023
KanuSE:

Jumbo ...lol grin
Thank you🙏😅
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 8:55am On Feb 19, 2023
cococandy:
That’s genius actually

Thanks. I love the outcome and have learned something new.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 11:01am On Feb 19, 2023
Happy Sunday

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 19, 2023
Upon having provided my wife with a massage yesterday night, she astounded me by presenting a variety of exquisite delicacies this morning

40 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 1:34pm On Feb 19, 2023
🙆 uwa di uto😛

Isi 🐄 ewu very tasty,creamy and spicy 👌

God bless you Omeka Nnaya💋❤️

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
Wow! Just wow❤️
Akposy:
Ewa agoyin (beans), homemade bread, dodo, ponmo and fried tilapia fish!

I had to recreate my Lagos state memory here.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
Akposy:
Ewa agoyin (beans), homemade bread, dodo, ponmo and fried tilapia fish!

I had to recreate my Lagos state memory here.

Akposy, maybe you should start up a bakery, so that we can come work for you. cheesy
You seem to enjoy baking bread.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 19, 2023

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

●Potato
●Tomatoes
●Broccoli

Feliz domingo a todos♥️

I like it ku lo sa señor.
Como esto.

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kinkinatus(m): 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
Pounded Yam, Egusi Ijebu and Fresh Cod

36 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by glimpse(f): 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Happy Sunday

Is like you will be my new neighbor o, nice food cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MJ01: 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
MJ01:
Awaiting Ayamase

26 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 7:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
TheGoodAmerican:
I bought the Vitamix a3500. It came yesterday, right from their headquarters in Ohio. I'm excited about all the cool, healthy stuff I'll make with it. I'm yet to open it; I've been staring at the box in awe and prolonging my excitement for a bit before I open it. 😂😁

Holly molly shocked kiss kiss kiss
Go girl and enjoy cheesy kiss
I know the joy of being a proud owner of vitamix blender. You can get the dry container later. Bought it but it doesn't work outside USA and Canada I think. Didn't check reviews before buying.

I have A3500i. Well done babe kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2023
Wait first let me calculate it in Naira.

#703,760
Hmm my chest.
Runs to the kitchen Looks at the Daewoo blender I have. 😂😂😂
TheGoodAmerican:
I bought the Vitamix a3500. It came yesterday, right from their headquarters in Ohio. I'm excited about all the cool, healthy stuff I'll make with it. I'm yet to open it; I've been staring at the box in awe and prolonging my excitement for a bit before I open it. 😂😁

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
mariahAngel:

I like it ku lo sa señor.
Como esto.

A mí también me gusta.😃

Cómo está?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2023
😛

Dinner:

Beni seed/egusi soup with pounded yam👌🥰

Protein: goat meat🐄

Olowo ori mi💋❤️Abasi udiong 🙏🙏

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
DrAbdulSuleman:
Upon having provided my wife with a massage yesterday night, she astounded me by presenting a variety of exquisite delicacies this morning

Chief, you sure say na only massage you give madam last night? grin

This kind food settings is surely a reward for a job well done, we no be small children for here o - Anyway sha. grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by stevebond007(m): 1:08am On Feb 20, 2023
waistbead:
😛

Dinner:

Beni seed/egusi soup with pounded yam👌🥰

Protein: goat meat🐄

On behalf of WHO, NATO, UN, AU and the EU, I certify this food for delicious consumption ✅
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by okrikaboi: 1:31am On Feb 20, 2023
I don use una pics use chop dinner and breakfast together. On God food no go be problem again very soon.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 2:48am On Feb 20, 2023
amorprincesa:
Wait first let me calculate it in Naira.

#703,760
Hmm my chest.
Runs to the kitchen Looks at the Daewoo blender I have. 😂😂😂
Your property shouldn't be tied to monetary value.
That mentality is what kept Nigeria where we are today.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 6:52am On Feb 20, 2023
Prestonn:

A mí también me gusta.😃

Cómo está?

Hahahaha

I'm fine, thank you senor.
I hope you are too.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) (3192) (3193) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: legennd2 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.