Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5790794 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3201) (3202) (3203) (3204) (3205) (3206) (3207) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 11:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Microwave before drinking! grin

That's e.b.a already grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 11:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
mariahAngel:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwn! 🥺

My regards to your wife. 😌

People are advised to refry the garri they're going to drink.

I think that's better o jare, Iya mi!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 11:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
armyofone:
That's e.b.a already grin
I mean place the dry garri in the microwave for say, about 4 minutes to refry it. Let cool and then add water. undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 11:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I mean place the dry garri in the microwave for say, about 4 minutes to refry it. Let cool and then add water. undecided

Garri has suffered grin
All the heat killed the cyanide cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 11:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
armyofone:
Garri has suffered grin
All the heat killed the cyanide cheesy
Na the thing person dey hope be that. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 12:02am On Mar 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Na the thing person dey hope be that. undecided

Right, na so.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by roqrules04(m): 5:18am On Mar 15, 2023
Yesterday’s dinner cheesy
Irish potato with fried egg and mango+ orange juice

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:52am On Mar 15, 2023
Obavoh:

Thank you ma.

My wife is fine. She went through stress in her pregnant state to prepare this wonderful meal for the kids and I.

I appreciate her.

Come and eat dinner with us ma.

You have a new wife or which wife are you referring to?

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:54am On Mar 15, 2023
Dinner;

Eba and okra soup.

43 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 7:49am On Mar 15, 2023
cry

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 8:23am On Mar 15, 2023
ahnie:

Chai you be real buttie
Honestly,I will run if I see this one in real life. The lips dark pass the face.
Must be from Kenya or neighbouring countries.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 8:25am On Mar 15, 2023
I finished it kiss

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 9:25am On Mar 15, 2023
descarado:
I finished it kiss
See beta food
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 9:27am On Mar 15, 2023
cry

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gloriagee(f): 9:35am On Mar 15, 2023
Looks scary. What does it taste like?

Akeem79:
Late lunch here
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2023
armyofone:

I think that's better o jare, Iya mi!

As much as I love me some slappy Ijebu garri, I cannot be tempted to drink it like that o. cheesy

descarado:
I finished it kiss

Nne, what is this called? Bok choy? cheesy
You kuku love Asian food.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by teeshet: 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
ahnie:
cry
They just insulted you on ashawo thread. They say you are a useless single mom from asaba. lol

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by teeshet: 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2023
ahnie:
cry
sacrifice

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by teeshet: 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
mariahAngel:

As much as I love me some slappy Ijebu garri, I cannot be tempted to drink it like that o. cheesy

do you eat yellow gari?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by teeshet: 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
descarado:
I finished it kiss
are you fat?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
If to say I get babe , she go fat , grin

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zoer(m): 2:52pm On Mar 15, 2023
ahnie:
cry

You don change plate?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zoer(m): 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2023
teeshet:
They just insulted you on ashawo thread. They say you are a useless single mom from asaba. lol

Jesus..so childish....was Mary Magdalene not a single mum before she got married to Joseph?....If she is wetin concern una...all these low life fools

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
mariahAngel:

See, both of us would rather starve than drink garry cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2023
teeshet:
This one still think say Dem dey convert likes on nairaland to money in reality. Keep wasting your life here thinking say you dey do who you dey troll. I really pity you! 🤣🤣

Baba be useful to yourself and stop fooling around here! 🤣🤣
Wetin dey even pain me pass be say you no go fit follow that lady yarn in reality, all these small boys sha!

The day wey men go track una one by one do you and your family strong thing na then you go understand say nairaland no really dey anonymous. Abeg no go make your family cry for you oo! ⚰️

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doscar(m): 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
Freestyle🔪🍚🍗

White Rice, beans, plantain with smoked chicken sauce

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doscar(m): 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2023
Afro Fusion: Native Pasta🍜

@chef'D👨‍🍳🔪
Afri-Treats♨️

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2023
armyofone:

See, both of us would rather starve than drink garry cheesy

Hahahahahahahaha😂

Iya mi, but I thought we agreed that we were going to refry first before drinking?
Or is it that we don't want to drink garri at all, but just making up excuses? Hmm? 😏

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 6:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
doscar:
Afro Fusion: Native Pasta🍜

@chef'D👨‍🍳🔪
Afri-Treats♨️
Thanks for working on what I suggested.
Nice pasta.
The liver and ponmo just enter my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 6:51pm On Mar 15, 2023
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahaha😂

Iya mi, but I thought we agreed that we were going to refry first before drinking?
Or is it that we don't want to drink garri at all, but just making up excuses? Hmm? 😏

Waste of time doing double re frying - another waste of time waiting for it to cool before adding cool water. We just skip it and starve cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doscar(m): 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2023
ahnie:

Thanks for working on what I suggested.
Nice pasta.
The liver and ponmo just enter my eyes.

Thank you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doscar(m): 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
French Desserts: Chocolate Soufflè

@chef_dayo👨‍🍳🔪

29 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3201) (3202) (3203) (3204) (3205) (3206) (3207) ... (3483) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.