Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,033 members, 7,838,582 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5795612 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3211) (3212) (3213) (3214) (3215) (3216) (3217) ... (3484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Djreloaded(m): 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
Lunch..

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Notorioustroll: 12:58pm On Mar 25, 2023
Failure2019:

fäggọ́t

What do you know other than to be giving bj to assholes
It was with giving bj to assholes that your useless father raised you.

It was by receiving bj from her assholes that your prostitute of a mother fed you.

Don't come online and pretend. Lest I forget, your father was caught robbing and you have inherited that from him. The day you get into my grip one on one sorry is the name of your generation. I am already tracking you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2023
So, people dey really steal photos online to Post here? 🤣
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2023
I tire oh.thsts why I love presenting my red oyel rice with ice switch cheesy cheesy because na me cookam.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
Failure2019:

fäggọ́t

What do you know other than to be giving bj to assholes
Oboy, why you steal that photo online come post here? 🤣
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lil gang boi

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
Notorioustroll:
It was with giving bj to assholes that your useless father raised you.

It was by receiving bj from her assholes that your prostitute of a mother fed you.

Don't come online and pretend. Lest I forget, your father was caught robbing and you have inherited that from him. The day you get into my grip one on one sorry is the name of your generation. I am already tracking you.

All these just to prove that you're a c0cksucker like Nia69.

You self-service to a lot of furry Indecency that's y your brain is fokn retarded.

Next time take your meds before you come here to show that you're fâggót.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Notorioustroll: 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2023
Failure2019:

All these just to prove that you're a c0cksucker like Nia69.

You self-service to a lot of furry Indecency that's y your brain is fokn retarded.

Next time take your meds before you come here to show that you're fâggót.
Even gays have more senses of reasoning than your worthless self. You just a cursed lunatic who the community should reject grin I am sure it's the combination of millions of sperms that form you grin Little to no wonder you keep showcasing chronic deficit of common sense cheesy As it is now you are completely damaged cheesy You can never get well because your case is beyond redemption grin

The only thing you can do to yourself is drink sniper to end the shit grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 4:28pm On Mar 25, 2023
Djreloaded:
Breakfast.
You be bricklayer abi wetin? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2023
emperorz:
this your responds shows how shallow minded you are, Election don go una still carry am 4 head...firstly your words were biase secondly you are playing the victim card anyways am not here 4 dat i came 4 d food
Get out please! I’m not here to wet your unpleasing appetite either

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Djreloaded(m): 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
Dinner.

For the records, I'm a gym freak, and I eat in excess of 5000 calories everyday coupled with whey protein shakes and creatine..

29 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2023
Akposy:

Get out please! I’m not here to wet your unpleasing appetite either
undecided listen to yourself ....anyways i came 4 d food mi o lejo ba e ro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2023
You guys are ruining the essence of this thread,and it's highly uncalled for.

Take your banters down to romance section.
Damn mi think seun should create **fistcuffs** section.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2023
Djreloaded:
■ Dinner.For the records, I'm a gym freak, and I eat in excess of 5000 calories everyday coupled with whey protein shakes and creatine..
1. So, you burn about 3000 calories working out at the gym every day? How many hours a day is that? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2023
Fruit cake loaves filled with raisins (soaked in orange juice and rum), cashew nuts, coconut and candied lemon.

This is perfect when served with tea or other healthy beverage

@MariahAngel. I made buns the other day as I couldn’t wait for puff puff due to yeast action. It was nice but I will choose puff puff over buns anyway.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Djreloaded(m): 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. So, you burn about 3000 calories working out at the gym every day? How many hours a day is that? undecided
Nona your business mate.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
Djreloaded:
Nona your business mate.
ok undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2023
Akposy:
Fruit cake loaves filled with raisins (soaked in orange juice and rum), cashew nuts, coconut and candied lemon.

This is perfect when served with tea or other healthy beverage

@Mariah_Angel. I made buns the other day as I couldn’t wait for puff puff due to yeast action. It was nice but I will choose puff puff over buns anyway.

Akposy, this your loaf cake is entering my eyes.

Your picture quality is👌🏼
You keep uping your food photography/editing game. Well done.👏🏼

By the way, I also prefer puff-puff to buns.
I only started liking buns when I found the perfect recipe.

Akpos, since you love baking bread and all, I recommend you check out @chef_antonis.
I believe you will get a lot of inspiration from him.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2023
mariahAngel:

Akposy, this your loaf cake is entering my eyes.

Your picture quality is👌🏼
You keep uping your food photography/editing game. Well done.👏🏼

By the way, I also prefer puff-puff to buns.
I only started liking buns when I found the perfect recipe.

Akpos, since you love baking bread and all, I recommend you check out @chef_antonis.
I believe you will get a lot of inspiration from him.

Thank you.

For the food photography, I got a better phone for food photography; I’m really enjoying it. Na to get my other accessories remain.

I will check him out. Thanks 🙏🏾

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2023
Akposy:

Thank you.

For the food photography, I got a better phone for food photography; I’m really enjoying it. Na to get my other accessories remain.

I will check him out. Thanks 🙏🏾

For your passion, it's worth it. Enjoy.

You're welcome. 👍🏻

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2023
Leave am to continue stuffing up 5000 a meal or per day. No matter how gym freak one is or you are, still very dangerous!

Kobojunkie:

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 7:13pm On Mar 25, 2023
Djreloaded:
Dinner.

For the records, I'm a gym freak, and I eat in excess of 5000 calories everyday coupled with whey protein shakes and creatine..

I will have the egg please.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2023
descarado:

Seriously shocked shocked shocked
This is more than 2 thousand calories as breakfast. An average burger with the meat only is around 500 calories.

Let me break this down for you.
This is junk food. Unless you live outside Nigeria and can access good healthcare, you don't joke with what enters your mouth.

And you know what? Processed food are addictive. I can see fries by the side. I didn't add that. Add fizzy drink too. Do you hate yourself that much?
Oh my shocked shocked shocked

The calories in the fries and ketchup alone shocked!
Not to talk of the stacked up burger.
I'm glad restaurants in the west are telling people about the calories in meals.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 7:20pm On Mar 25, 2023
descarado:

I don't have to know you to point out the health benefits of loading yourself with that junks.
Heck, it's Nigeria. We love mediocrity and yep, you are no gym junk cos no gym instructor with give you thumbs up after seeing that.
Whatever your level of physical activity doesn't qualify eating yourself to death. Food is a means to an end, not an end itself.

And if this is your cheat day, guy, level up to better goodies. Not death.
Hard truth we Nigerians avoid everyday. Later we all line up for miracle healing in one religious house as we no kuku get money to get better medical service.

The greatest weakness of black is low self esteem.
If not low self esteem, how on earth will one put that into his mouth. All because he is eating oyibo man's food.

Sorry darling. If I as a lady went out on a date with you and see this before you, I will dump your ass cos you lack self control.
Cheat day my foot.
Have a nice day.

You are creating enlightenment! You do well.
We are to live to eat. Eat well and take care of our body. Exercise won't do much if we don't eat with care.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Djreloaded(m): 7:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
armyofone:

You are creating enlightenment! You do well.
We are to live to eat. Eat well and take care of our body. Exercise won't do much if we don't eat with care.
she should go enlighten her family members not a random bloke she completely knows nothing about.

You're what you eat Yada Yada...
How about you Google cheat meals, so you have an inkling of what's being consumed?

Oh, you think i go to the gym for a paltry 30-1hour and go home? You must be mistaken..

Yapping absolute gibberish.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2023
Djreloaded:
she should go enlighten her family members not a random bloke she completely knows nothing about.

You're what you eat Yada Yada...
How about you Google cheat meals, so you have an inkling of what's being consumed?

Oh, you think i go to the gym for a paltry 30-1hour and go home? You must be mistaken..

Yapping absolute gibberish.

Cheat meal doesn't say to eat 5000 a meal or a day as cheat food.
The spike in your blood sugar, cholesterol, triglycerides etc after eating that and washing down with soda or beer or malt cannot be undone with an hour or hours long in the gym. Weight lighter like moi will tell u to eat well.

All the meals you posted today are high in something....just learn....not efight.
But carry on cool

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Djreloaded(m): 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2023
armyofone:

The spike in your blood sugar, cholesterol, triglycerides etc after eating that and washing down with soda or beer or malt cannot be undone with an hour long in the gym. Weight lighter like moi will tell u to eat well.

All the meals you posted today are high.
But carry on cool

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
Healthy choice - Kale. Eat with delight. Have a splendid morning!

[quote author=Djreloaded post=122058579][/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 25, 2023
Djreloaded:
Nona your business mate.
Brah, why's everyone so concerned about what and how and when you chose to eat your meal. Obob it's disgusting! 🙄

I just tire.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
armyofone:

The spike in your blood sugar, cholesterol, triglycerides etc after eating that and washing down with soda or beer or malt cannot be undone with an hour or hours long in the gym. Weight lighter like moi will tell u to eat well.

All the meals you posted today are high in something....just learn....not efight.
But carry on cool
Yo,fam! That's none of your business. Dude isn't even complaining, why you trippin?

Is there something you aren't telling us. Silly much!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2023
Simple banter and learning opportunity you guys would turn into cursing and fights - the stress, anxiety and psychological issues etc of daily living in Nigeria must be high. It shows in responses.

Have a good morning!

Wagwanbrethren:

Yo,fam! That's none of your business. Dude isn't even complaining, why you trippin?

Is there something you aren't telling us. Silly much!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3211) (3212) (3213) (3214) (3215) (3216) (3217) ... (3484) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.