Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5767697 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3208) (3209) (3210) (3211) (3212) (3213) (3214) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
BethelAmarachi:
Hmmm wahala no dee finish my country people 🙄😱 🤷🤷

While preparing beans and potatoes porridge today, I found this onion and I refused to use it.
This is beautiful and at the same time scary 🤔
Please I need some advice 🙏
Should I throw it away or should I use it and cook
Myfamilypride.com
It is indeed beautiful to behold! smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gloriagee(f): 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
Its nice but i cant eat it with swallow. It is similar to peppersoup.............

descarado:

Ahniekiss
Spicy chicken and fish light soup.
Ghana special.

My only problem of which I keep asking them is how they eat that. Its just like water.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2023
BethelAmarachi:
Hmmm wahala no dee finish my country people 🙄😱 🤷🤷

While preparing beans and potatoes porridge today, I found this onion and I refused to use it.

This is beautiful and at the same time scary 🤔

Please I need some advice 🙏

Should I throw it away or should I use it and cook

Myfamilypride.com
It is beautiful indeed.

Why not put it on the shelf in your living room as decor. cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 3:11pm On Mar 22, 2023
Village kitchen

Bruschetta

INGREDIENTS
●Extra virgin olive oil
●Garlic
●Black pepper
●Salt
●Tomatoes
●Green pepper
●Bread
●Cheese

Have a great day everyone ♥️

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by preshdiva(f): 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2023
Let me post my ofe akwu, I’m coming.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Bruschetta

INGREDIENTS
●Extra virgin olive oil
●Garlic
●Black pepper
●Salt
●Tomatoes
●Green pepper
●Bread
●Cheese

Have a great day everyone ♥️
Hey guy, how have you been?
You have been very scarce since the past year. Hope you are good?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Robbinhood: 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2023
[quote author=KanuSE post=121969465][/quote]I will gladly put bullets in you if given the chance.

IDIOTT
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Smadeinc: 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2023
I didn’t cook it o, saw it on twitter and decided to share because e too fine and I don tire for rice

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2023
Humus - very good with pita.

Smadeinc:
I didn’t cook it o, saw it on twitter and decided to share because e too fine and I don tire for rice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2023
descarado:

Hey guy, how have you been?
You have been very scarce since the past year. Hope you are good?

All good Mami.

I returned to my apartment some months back, just alone in the house and farm work taking most of my time.

Thanks for asking.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
Prestonn:

All good Mami.

I returned to my apartment some months back, just alone in the house and farm work taking most of my time.

Thanks for asking.

Farm work that you drive while sitting on tractor or the one you carry hoes and cutlasses to eh Papi ?

Give us directions to come harvest free crops and carry olive oil come ( that oil and olive related things costly now)
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Simplecity(m): 11:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
Failure2019:
An attempt to make suya but I go manage laikdais
this cow still dey alive na ..no be blood be dis? angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 12:31am On Mar 23, 2023
descarado:
Glass noodles kiss

Glass noodles not rubber noodles.

See am - she done gone all rich posh Asian

grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 3:34am On Mar 23, 2023
armyofone:

Glass noodles not rubber noodles.

See am - she done gone all rich posh Asian

grin
Army! tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 3:36am On Mar 23, 2023
Prestonn:

All good Mami.

Thanks for asking.
Nothing do you.
I envy you. Wish I have farmland here.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:09am On Mar 23, 2023
Dinner:

Eba with vegetable.

40 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:32am On Mar 23, 2023
armyofone:

Farm work that you drive while sitting on tractor or the one you carry hoes and cutlasses to eh Papi ?

Give us directions to come harvest free crops and carry olive oil come ( that oil and olive related things costly now)

Hoes and cutlass cheesy

Don't worry enough Olive and grape cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:42am On Mar 23, 2023
descarado:

Nothing do you.
I envy you. Wish I have farmland here.

Not mine though, belongs to my godparent cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:45am On Mar 23, 2023
Village kitchen

Rice
Few ingredients great flavour tongue

Have a beautiful day everyone ♥️

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lovelygbems: 8:11am On Mar 23, 2023
Struggle to figure out lunch box combination ideas for your kids to take to school??

Well, struggle no more

I have an entire month plan for you for just 1k

WhatsApp 07067025384 to get it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KingBosco(m): 9:06am On Mar 23, 2023
mariahAngel:
Puff-puff. ✨✨✨
Please can you drop the recipe and the process of making this puff puff.
I will like to try it out
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 10:24am On Mar 23, 2023
Stir fry chicken kiss

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 10:33am On Mar 23, 2023
armyofone:
Humus - very good with pita.

Don't know why but I'm not a fan of this.

Mediterranean people can swear by this grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 10:34am On Mar 23, 2023
KingBosco:

Please can you drop the recipe and the process of making this puff puff.
I will like to try it out

OK.

Ingredients:

•Flour 500g
•Sugar 150g
•Salt 1/2 tsp
•Yeast 1/2 tbsp
•Nutmeg 1/2 tsp
•Water 2cups

Process:

- Mix all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.

- After mixing, create a well in the middle, add the warm water (but not all at once), and mix mix mix, until the batter is smooth and stretchy.
Make sure your batter is neither too thick nor too light.

- Cover and keep in a warm place for at least 1hr to rise.

- After the batter is risen, then proceed to fry.
Make sure to mix the batter again before frying, to beat out the air.
If not, the puffs will soak up too much oil.
Also, ensure your oil is plenty enough for deep frying.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 11:06am On Mar 23, 2023
BB's meal 🌸🌼👼

It is a great day.
While dressing up for her.
My stew got burnt beyond repair, only small fish and Pomo were saved. To save the day, egusi stew to the rescue.
Rice got mushy.
So NO PICTURE.

1st 🖼️: boiled potatoes with yaji and boiled egg.
2nd 🖼️: today, biscuit and drink.
Water

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 11:19am On Mar 23, 2023
kinah:
BB's meal 🌸🌼👼

It is a great day.
While dressing up for her.
My stew got burnt beyond repair, only small fish and Pomo were saved. To save the day, egusi stew to the rescue.
Rice got mushy.
So NO PICTURE.

1st 🖼️: boiled potatoes with yaji and boiled egg.
2nd 🖼️: today, biscuit and drink.
Water

Imagining how you will be swearing at the burnt stew grin
My mummy dealt with me a lot over burnt food.

The problem is that I will put food on fire and zoom out to play. Sometimes, the fire will burn and die off, goat wil just enter kitchen to feast. Don't know if the food no dey burn their mouth.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
descarado:

Imagining how you will be swearing at the burnt stew grin
My mummy dealt with me a lot over burnt food.

The problem is that I will put food on fire and zoom out to play. Sometimes, the fire will burn and die off, goat wil just enter kitchen to feast. Don't know if the food no dey burn their mouth.

My mistake though
Even on low heat, I didn't time it right.
You know how toddlers can be. They are unpredictable.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
With Love from the Kitchen of Dem MANNA.

Happy Thursday to Foodies in the house.....

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
From Dem MANNA with Love......

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
post=121999864:
With Love from the Kitchen of Dem MANNA.

Happy Thursday to Foodies in the house.....

Kai!! There is just something about beef stew I can't just explain. One of my many weaknesses.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GreatKingg: 2:48am On Mar 24, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (3208) (3209) (3210) (3211) (3212) (3213) (3214) ... (3479) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.