Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5761567 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3232) (3233) (3234) (3235) (3236) (3237) (3238) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 6:09am On Apr 20, 2023
ahnie:
Painment and sifia pains because no attention given

Continue to dey consume junk and soft drinks like small pikin na. We go see who go get painment and severe pains very soon. Yamayama fall on that your big belle and fat face there angry

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 7:59am On Apr 20, 2023
Everybody don become mates for foodland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BeanX(m): 9:03am On Apr 20, 2023
BF ☺️
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ubizle(f): 11:13am On Apr 20, 2023
Sandwich + Zobo drink

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beautyhd: 11:16am On Apr 20, 2023
Rice, plantain, dry catfish sauce, egg and sardines plus avocado.

Mariahangel, see ya plantain, no salt added to the rice.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 11:44am On Apr 20, 2023
beautyhd:

You set a table before me. 😲
What more could I ask for? 🀀

Visually satisfying.
Thanks dear. πŸ€—

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beautyhd: 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2023
mariahAngel:

You set a table before me. 😲
What more could I ask for? 🀀

Visually satisfying.
Thanks dear. πŸ€—

You are welcome

Learning food photography .

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2023
beautyhd:

Omo, this your plantain na sharp, no single burn at all. How you take run am pass?

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2023
beautyhd:

You are welcome

Learning food photography .

Nice.
It's a fun skill to learn, that could also be beneficial.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2023
From the kitchen of dem [b][/b] with love to all foodies in the house πŸ’‹

Signature fried rice, fish and dodo πŸ’‹

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:06pm On Apr 20, 2023

Special Egusi on fleek πŸ’‹

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
From the kitchen of dem [/b] with love to all foodies in the house πŸ’‹

[b]Fisherman
soup to badt gan,
One of our favorite to cook and devour at dem MANNA πŸ’‹

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2023
post=122638038:

Signature fried rice, fish and dodo πŸ’‹
Everybody just dey fry plantain this period! Lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 5:17pm On Apr 20, 2023
ahnie:

Everybody don become mates for foodland.

Why you comot wetin you write before na? grin

As e dey sweet us, e dey pain them, omo as e dey pain them, e dey sweet us cheesy

Wetin you dey chop this night? 10 akpu with oily egusi inside fried palm oil with fried ponmo washed down with pure water and orobo Pepsi abi? Continue na. Just continue angry

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gloriagee(f): 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2023
You are so mean! Get a life! See how you tie wrapper on top woman matter! Her water, her life, her choices! Tueh

Labadi69:

You can eat all this junk yet you no fit buy better water. Who drinks pure water in 2023? It’s even better to go and boil your own water than to be drinking this trash called pure water. See Yamayama coleslaw and fried orishirishi for your plate. And you dey wonder why your belle be like say you pregnant.

You better go and do cholesterol and blood pressure test immediately if you know wetin good for you. Nonsense angry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2023
Kasdat5:

Serious ma , done with , transporting, searching for something new .
So what exactly do you intend doing?
Sorry this is coming late,I nor get time since.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2023
Labadi69:

You can eat all this junk yet you no fit buy better water. Who drinks pure water in 2023? It’s even better to go and boil your own water than to be drinking this trash called pure water. See Yamayama coleslaw and fried orishirishi for your plate. And you dey wonder why your belle be like say you pregnant.

You better go and do cholesterol and blood pressure test immediately if you know wetin good for you. Nonsense angry

What is wrong with you?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2023
cococandy:

What is wrong with you?
Mrs L,ignore the cretin.from his outburst and senseless vituperation you suppose know say,he nor normal upstairs.

Na this type of person you wan waste your saliva on?
Trust me,he nor worth it.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2023
ahnie:

Mrs L,ignore the cretin.from his outburst and senseless vituperation you suppose know say,he nor normal upstairs.

Na this type of person you wan waste your saliva on?
Trust me,he nor worth it.

All the junk and sugar wey you dey consume don dey affect your brain. I really feel sorry for you when Yamayama disease start to dey show face. I know that deep down in your heart of hearts you know say I’m giving you a serious warning but your ego no go gree you to accept. Nonsense angry

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kasdat5(m): 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2023
ahnie:

So what exactly do you intend doing?
Sorry this is coming late,I nor get time since.

Things I intend doing

- Road trips
- Meet new people
- Initiate new businesses
.... the list is endless

Presently in Jigawa ( Miga) . I should anchor @ Kaduna tomorrow for the salah celebration. Evening ma'am..

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 11:00pm On Apr 20, 2023
I suggest you should look into agro.it cuts neck here down sound.
Kasdat5:

Things I intend doing

- Road trips
- Meet new people
- Initiate new businesses
.... the list is endless

Presently in Jigawa ( Miga) . I should anchor @ Kaduna tomorrow for the salah celebration. Evening ma'am..

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Brokeness(m): 11:38pm On Apr 20, 2023
What a beautiful and salivating thread πŸ˜πŸ˜‹

Una don chop this life for mouth walai while hunger don reset my brain for here. Someone should pls show me the way to make this money so I can be able to eat whatever I want na.. these foods are so appetizing kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Haynnie: 2:11am On Apr 21, 2023
Caaz:
Painment sapa why
I don't like this noodles. Is not nice to eat for me.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:14am On Apr 21, 2023
Chicken, broad bean and pea Risotto.

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BeanX(m): 6:36am On Apr 21, 2023
Chow

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:52am On Apr 21, 2023
Dinner:

Cabbage fufu with okra.

26 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 7:02am On Apr 21, 2023
Indomie and boiled egg

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HelenBee(f): 10:45am On Apr 21, 2023
Palmoil rice smiley

37 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 11:00am On Apr 21, 2023
Breakfast

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
Brokeness:
What a beautiful and salivating thread πŸ˜πŸ˜‹

Una don chop this life for mouth walai while hunger don reset my brain for here. Someone should pls show me the way to make this money so I can be able to eat whatever I want na.. these foods are so appetizing kiss

Find any work, work hard so you can save enough to buy an AK-47.

Call me for a further advice when you get the gun ok...✌️

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Egoat(m): 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
ahnie:

No animals abounds here....we don't use such condescending word here.
Just learn how not to reply some trolls here dazzall,then dem go fizzle out when they get the concept.

Peace!
Bye!!!!!
There is an animal here definitely. The guy who quoted me is definitely one.

Just know this and know peace.
Bye.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3232) (3233) (3234) (3235) (3236) (3237) (3238) ... (3479) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.