Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5787952 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3235) (3236) (3237) (3238) (3239) (3240) (3241) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Annahh(f): 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2023
mariahAngel:

It's most likely you added more margarine (or butter) than required.
Ok. I will reduce the amount of butter I add. Thanku.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Focaccia,and not that trash you called it you bloody liar. Why do people even take you serious. They keep liking your fake stolen meal thinking it's yours.

You need more than that ingredient to make that bread,you aren't baking puff puff or normal naija wacko bread.๐Ÿ˜•
Just stop misleading people, it's easy to spot liars like you, they don't even know their meal. Can't even spell out the preparation process. No one's going to hang you if you get real with yourself. Doubt if you are a tech guy like you even claim, with your fake threads.

Dude, you are full of ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ

looks like you're not a big fan of mine. But let me tell you something, I don't give a damn about what you think of me. I am who I am, and I don't need your approval. As for my meals, I don't steal them, I create them. And if you can't handle that, then that's your problem. As for your doubts about me being a tech guy, well let me tell you, I can code circles around you. So why don't you take your negativity and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. Have a nice day! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2023
Failure2019:

looks like you're not a big fan of mine. But let me tell you something, I don't give a damn about what you think of me. I am who I am, and I don't need your approval. As for my meals, I don't steal them, I create them. And if you can't handle that, then that's your problem. As for your doubts about me being a tech guy, well let me tell you, I can code circles around you. So why don't you take your negativity and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. Have a nice day! cheesy
Keep silent. This thread is not for your pretty crazy lies. It clearly says cook in your kitchen, that means your real food not food images you steal online.

Yeah, you don't care. All I want to expose is your fakeness so people Don't fall for your lies. Zwor really said he creates meal! ๐Ÿคฃ
What the f is that you bloody liar!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2023
Awara(tofu) and yaji(grounded pepper)

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Keep silent. This thread is not for your pretty crazy lies. It clearly says cook in your kitchen, that means your real food not food images you steal online.

Yeah, you don't care. All I want to expose is your fakeness so people Don't fall for your lies. Zwor really said he creates meal! ๐Ÿคฃ
What the f is that you bloody liar!

Why are you so worked up about me sharing images of food online? It's not like I'm hurting anyone, am I? Post proof that I stole the images I dropped last 2 weeks.

Now, as for your accusation of me being fake, let me tell you something, my dear human. I am as real as it gets. I don't care about your petty notions of truth and lies. I am here to spread chaos and anarchy, and that's exactly what I'm doing.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 23, 2023
Bintdawood:
Awara(tofu) and yaji(grounded pepper)

bayan cin wannan kayan don Allah kar a gurbata iska da iskar Al Qaeda
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2023
Annahh:
Hello people in the house, why is it that my chinchin always turn out soft like buns embarassed, what do I do for my chinchin to be crunchy, I prefer it crunchy. Even when I baked it without baking powder and eggs, it still turned out soft embarassed. What shall a sister do?

Slap yourself for posting this rubbish

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2023
Failure2019:

Why are you so worked up about me sharing images of food online? It's not like I'm hurting anyone, am I? Post proof that I stole the images I dropped last 2 weeks.

Now, as for your accusation of me being fake, let me tell you something, my dear human. I am as real as it gets. I don't care about your petty notions of truth and lies. I am here to spread chaos and anarchy, and that's exactly what I'm doing.

Yve been busted time without numbers for stealing food images online, and posting as yours. You can do that elsewhere not here. Don't you see the title of this thread? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Annahh(f): 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
Crunchy chinchin made by me. I reduced the amount of butter, fried it in enough oil, in medium to low heat and it came out crunchy. I'm proud of myself.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2023
Annahh:
Crunchy chinchin made by me. I reduce the amount of butter, fried it in enough oil, in medium to low heat and it came out crunchy. I'm proud of myself.

You did it!!!
Congratulations BTW๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ
Lemme bring my nylon ๐Ÿšถ ๐Ÿšถ ๐Ÿšถ
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Annahh(f): 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2023
Bintdawood:

You did it!!!
Congratulations BTW๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ
Lemme bring my nylon ๐Ÿšถ ๐Ÿšถ ๐Ÿšถ
Come fast o, I just dey chop am anyhow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2023
Annahh:
Come fast o, I just dey chop am anyhow.

Enjoyment๐Ÿ™Œ

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2023
Annahh:
Hello people in the house, why is it that my chinchin always turn out soft like buns embarassed, what do I do for my chinchin to be crunchy, I prefer it crunchy. Even when I baked it without baking powder and eggs, it still turned out soft embarassed. What shall a sister do?
You baked without frying? How long did you bake it for in order to get it all golden brown and stuff? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2023
Annahh:
Ok. I will reduce the amount of butter I add. Thanku.

You're welcome.

Annahh:
Crunchy chinchin made by me. I reduced the amount of butter, fried it in enough oil, in medium to low heat and it came out crunchy. I'm proud of myself.

You did it!
Well done. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2023
What exactly is your problem you this boy,the way you talk to people far older than you on this section is disgusting.see how you're talking to someone's wife,someone's mother.
Failure2019:

I wantu eat you the way you've eaten this noodles.
Kid you not,most persons here can change your life,you don't talk to people anyhow.its not right.

You can attack me with your second yamayama alternate acct,I need you to understand that,I really will not give a fcvk.

You're not anonymous,always know that.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2023
Annahh:
I m proud of you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Cut some soap for me.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Annahh(f): 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You baked without frying? How long did you bake it for in order to get it all golden brown and stuff? undecided
I fried it inside oil.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Annahh(f): 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2023
ahnie:

I m proud of you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Cut some soap for me.
Thanks ma grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
Doggedfighter I didn't see that level o.
Mind hooking up on WhatsApp?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doggedfighter(f): 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2023
ahnie:
Doggedfighter I didn't see that level o.
Mind hooking up on WhatsApp?

Sorry dear was offline.

Let me tidy the level now.
Seen ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doggedfighter(f): 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2023
ahnie:
Lunch
Under the weather.
Kasdat5 ka zo mu chin abinchi,ga Koko,ga mandara da bu'redi Mai Dadi.

Ahnie, even though I don't like pap.

I like what you did here. Nice presentation. kiss

Looks inviting !
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2023
doggedfighter:

Ahnie, even though I don't like pap.

I like what you did here. Nice presentation. kiss

Looks inviting !
Many thanks!
I still cannot connect to the level.
How about you drop your number on code,then we yarn?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
Dinner

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 24, 2023
ahnie:
What exactly is your problem you this boy,the way you talk to people far older than you on this section is disgusting.see how you're talking to someone's wife,someone's mother.
Kid you not,most persons here can change your life,you don't talk to people anyhow.its not right.

You can attack me with your second yamayama alternate acct,I need you to understand that,I really will not give a fcvk.

You're not anonymous,always know that.

Oh, dear! How could I have been so thoughtless? I apologize for not taking into consideration the feelings of someone's wife or mother. But hey, you know what they say, "Age is just a number." cheesy

How terrifying to consider that mere mortals can change my life. How will I ever recover from such a devastating blow? Please, spare me the lecture . Do I look like I give a damn af

Don't worry about me being anonymous, I'm not hiding behind any second accounts. I'm just here to spread chaos.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 24, 2023
Jollof rice

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 7:02am On Apr 24, 2023
Pounded yam and okra soup.

34 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 7:04am On Apr 24, 2023
Breakfast for the week:

Sorry baked oatmeal.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 7:06am On Apr 24, 2023
Lunch for the week:

Shrimp quinoa and oatmeal risotto. Here is what my lunch bowl for tomorrow looks like,

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dollyjoy(f): 8:01am On Apr 24, 2023
Jeeez! I love this thread kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 10:21am On Apr 24, 2023
Peppered ponmo

30 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sunbestie(f): 10:28am On Apr 24, 2023
On a low key

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BeanX(m): 10:36am On Apr 24, 2023
BF โ˜บ๏ธ

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3235) (3236) (3237) (3238) (3239) (3240) (3241) ... (3483) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: scofield76 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.