Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,621 members, 7,840,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5799512 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3245) (3246) (3247) (3248) (3249) (3250) (3251) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 8:57am On May 06, 2023
Dinner from last night:

Cauliflower Fufu and Vegetable soup.

35 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 10:31am On May 06, 2023
E don set: 3 direct

Yam fries + sauce + chunks of cowleg

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 1:07pm On May 06, 2023
Maybaby4eva:
This looks so good
Thanks

Bintdawood:

See as e fresh abeg!
Tuwale🙌
Thank you

mariahAngel:

Akposy, you forgot about us? cheesy
How have you been?

Beautiful photography as always. ✨

Thank you.

No o…Earth wahala just too much. I’m good and you?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 1:08pm On May 06, 2023
Ewa agoyin & dodo.

I didn’t make enough agoyin sauce for the quantity of beans cooked

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 1:32pm On May 06, 2023
ibkayee:

Hehehe fizzy drinks are my kryptonite cheesy
I’ve been around o my dear, though not really posting as much
Thank you dear; hope you’re well kiss
I m doing exceedingly great,I hope you're too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 1:33pm On May 06, 2023
Akposy:
Ewa agoyin & dodo.

I didn’t make enough agoyin sauce for the quantity of beans cooked
Akposkii nor be pepper dey atop the beans like that?just asking.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 3:01pm On May 06, 2023
ahnie:

I m doing exceedingly great,I hope you're too?
I dey my dear, can't complain smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 4:59pm On May 06, 2023
Breakfast:

Moimoi. Yet to decide what to eat it with but the remaining is partly for some other days of the week.

32 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 6:25pm On May 06, 2023
Zoer oya coman impress me,wetin you cook?
Chef doscar,I do hope you're okay sir?
I missed seeing your meals.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 10:36pm On May 06, 2023
Brunch:

Quinoa bowl and moimoi.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ThatHausagirl(f): 11:50pm On May 06, 2023
Bintdawood:

Okay, thank you
That's what i want to cook as main dish for my practical exams... Be like I'll change it to continental dish😊
Bakomai karki damu✊

Best wishes sis💖

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 11:54pm On May 06, 2023
Dinner
Catfish Peppersoup and Agidi( I don't know the English name)

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by derommyvent: 7:41am On May 07, 2023
Happy Sunday, fervent follower but first time posting.

Homemade bread.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:36am On May 07, 2023
derommyvent:

Homemade bread.
This bread dey like the bread wey Robert de niro and em boss dey chop for "the Irishman movie" 😄

Dip am inside red wine. E suppose sweet. Nice!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 10:11am On May 07, 2023
novia22:
Dinner
Chai Jesus,this one enter eyes with enough pepper chai.

The agidi enter eyes too,I m not an agidi fan,but e enter my eyes.
Wetin be those greenish things?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doggedfighter(f): 12:35pm On May 07, 2023
derommyvent:

Homemade bread.

Freshness overload.

Good job

Ahnie, what do you suggest we eat with this bread.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doggedfighter(f): 12:38pm On May 07, 2023
novia22:
Dinner

Looks delicious.

You garnished with green and red pepper ?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 1:26pm On May 07, 2023
Inspired by novia22
Catfish peppersoup
Diced cube yam
Uziza leaf
Crayfish
Smoked cube catfish.
And 3 agidi's
Piyorwater

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 1:28pm On May 07, 2023
doggedfighter:

Freshness overload.

Good job

Cold fanta grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by derommyvent: 1:35pm On May 07, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

This bread dey like the bread wey Robert de niro and em boss dey chop for "the Irishman movie" 😄

Dip am inside red wine. E suppose sweet. Nice!
Thanks for the compliments🤣😂
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by derommyvent: 1:38pm On May 07, 2023
doggedfighter:

Freshness overload.

Good job

Thanks for the compliments. We actually ate it with hot tea.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by derommyvent: 1:40pm On May 07, 2023
ahnie:

Cold fanta grin
I thought you have stopped taking carbonated drinks 😋.
You be my person from ttc oooooo.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 1:41pm On May 07, 2023
Happy Sunday .
Pls o,i.aint the one that drank the fanta,na for one of my Minnie.

Thanks for understanding .
Smoked catfish
Fresh catfish
Crayfish
Spices
Diced yam

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 1:43pm On May 07, 2023
derommyvent:

I thought you have stopped taking carbonated drinks 😋.
You be my person from ttc oooooo.
I remember all of you babe, immediately I saw your sobriquet I laughed.
Kai those good old days.

My dear I only suggested fanta o,na doggedfighter seek for my opinion cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by derommyvent: 1:50pm On May 07, 2023
ahnie:

I remember all of you babe, immediately I saw your sobriquet I laughed.
Kai those good old days.

My dear I only suggested fanta o,na doggedfighter seek for my opinion cheesy cheesy
Real good old days. May the Lord continually keep them for us. Amen.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 2:05pm On May 07, 2023
derommyvent:

Real good old days. May the Lord continually keep them for us. Amen.
Amen oay the souls of the mamas we lost find rest with the creator.
Iyomomo comes to mind, pregnancy thread that year was a blast,I enjoyed every bit of the thread.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kasdat5(m): 3:04pm On May 07, 2023
Sunday Rice

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 5:42pm On May 07, 2023
ahnie:

Chai Jesus,this one enter eyes with enough pepper chai.

The agidi enter eyes too,I m not an agidi fan,but e enter my eyes.
Wetin be those greenish things?

Thanks dearie. The greenish things are freshly cut scent leaf and green bell peppers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 5:43pm On May 07, 2023
doggedfighter:

Looks delicious.

You garnished with green and red pepper ?

Thanks a mil and yes, I garnished with red and green bell peppers and freshly cut scent leaf.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 5:45pm On May 07, 2023
ahnie:
Happy Sunday .
Pls o,i.aint the one that drank the fanta,na for one of my Minnie.

Thanks for understanding .
Smoked catfish
Fresh catfish
Crayfish
Spices
Diced yam

No time to waste time.... grin
Enjoy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 6:13pm On May 07, 2023
Lunch
Fried rice, peppered chicken and coleslaw.

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kasdat5(m): 6:46pm On May 07, 2023
novia22:
Lunch
Fried rice, peppered chicken and coleslaw.

Copy 🙀.. you almost stole my Sunday lunch ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3245) (3246) (3247) (3248) (3249) (3250) (3251) ... (3485) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.