Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5757413 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3250) (3251) (3252) (3253) (3254) (3255) (3256) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 11:15pm On May 11, 2023
cococandy:
but it’s very fillings. eggs and avocado are high in protein and fat so can be very filling in small quantities

Well, the portion is a factor, determines the heaviness of one's meal.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 11:17pm On May 11, 2023
novia22:
Dinner.

Enough chilli peppers dey dis food right?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 11:50pm On May 11, 2023
omooba969:

Enough chilli peppers dey dis food right?

Naaaa....I used coarsely blended tatashi and onions for the base.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 11:52pm On May 11, 2023
jjcena:
Spaghetti

Your meal is cute.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:35am On May 12, 2023
novia22:

I don chop am too that year. E get one macaroni/ pasta wey dey here too. To cook am dey tire me cos na straw true true. I fit use am drink juice normally. Eating it is also a problem of it's own cos when you try to suck on it like normal spag, air passes through the opening so it doesn't move. See attached.
I've never seen this product of spaghetti oo. Do you guys have the normal one over there?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 7:14am On May 12, 2023
Dinner:

Savory grit topped with butter and efo riro.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cedarlivia(f): 9:32am On May 12, 2023
One of the perks of being the cook, you get to serve yourself the part you like most. I love bottom pot, e dey sweet pass the rest of the food πŸ‘Œ
Spaghetti and yummy Avocado

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 9:53am On May 12, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

I've never seen this product of spaghetti oo. Do you guys have the normal one over there?

My brother over where? I am in Nigeria oo. I bought it in a supermarket and they cost a bit more than our normal Golden Penny. One of those pack goes for about N2100.
My hubby loves pasta and likes to experiment with food generally, that's how that straw ended up in my house. Now he doesn't want to eat it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Unburnt420: 9:55am On May 12, 2023
Good Morning from this side!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:08am On May 12, 2023
novia22:

My brother over where? I am in Nigeria oo. I bought it in a supermarket and they cost a bit more than our normal Golden Penny. One of those pack goes for about N2100.
My hubby loves pasta and likes to experiment with food generally, that's how that straw ended up in my house. Now he doesn't want to eat it.
Abeg, e dey like macaroni for my eye, and that macaroni is so tasteless! 🀣

I go like try this one oo. Na only golden penny I know! πŸ˜„
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 12:15pm On May 12, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Abeg, e dey like macaroni for my eye, and that macaroni is so tasteless! 🀣

I go like try this one oo. Na only golden penny I know! πŸ˜„

You go tire oo .
Chop Wetin you know ooo...that pasta don dey my hand for like 6 months now oo...if I want to cook some, I break it into pieces for it to be eaten yet it's frustrating.

Golden penny for us here remains the best...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 12, 2023
novia22:

You go tire oo .
Chop Wetin you know ooo...that pasta don dey my hand for like 6 months now oo...if I want to cook some, I break it into pieces for it to be eaten yet it's frustrating.

Golden penny for us here remains the best...
Lol. Thanks for the advice, hanty! 😁

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 1:08pm On May 12, 2023
Kasdat5:

It's Ijebu or nothing , you made a great choice ma'am. God bless your marriage . Mumsy been wan use ikokore finsih us that year. Any small ceremony, ikokore go choke . I could cook it flawlessly with my eyes closed then .

Amen.

Ijebu people don't joke wit ikokore o... especially if you don't cook it the right way with the basics....
Ground pepper
Dry 🐟 fish
Ogiri ijebu

Don't bother about others sef
Any of their parties.....it must be there........

If you want to befriend an ijebu person.....cook ikokore.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 1:09pm On May 12, 2023
mariahAngel:

You like ojojo, right? cheesy

I πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– ojojo.
From the very first day I tasted it.
Infact, I'll choose ojojo over akara.

I can't remember the last time I ate ojojo.

I don't really like it. I see it as snacks.

Ojojo and eko
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mexxy1(m): 1:14pm On May 12, 2023
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Nice as usual. But, out of curiosity, is there any reason your foods are almost always marshed?

I've tried not to ask for long but, I just have to today.

Thank you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:17pm On May 12, 2023
Hello Foodies in the house,
Wishing you a great weekend ahead with this ewa agoyin combo...

Kindly follow the thread below,
All of us @MANNA will be there LIVE all weekend along.
We can do this πŸ’ͺ πŸ’ͺ πŸ’ͺ

https://www.nairaland.com/7686665/hilda-bassey-eyes-guinness-book#123091715

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 1:56pm On May 12, 2023
mexxy1:

Nice as usual. But, out of curiosity, is there any reason your foods are almost always marshed?

I've tried not to ask for long but, I just have to today.

Thank you.

It isn't mashed though. The only food I eat that is mashed is potatoes. This is made as a porridge and adding cream cheese to it makes it creamier.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mexxy1(m): 3:58pm On May 12, 2023
GboyegaD:

It isn't mashed though. The only food I eat that is mashed is potatoes. This is made as a porridge and adding cream cheese to it makes it creamier.

Okay. The pictures usually seem to me like they're always mashed.

Thank you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mommadd(f): 4:09pm On May 12, 2023
Air fried Irish potatoes and vegetable sauce

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mexxy1(m): 6:35pm On May 12, 2023
Mommadd:
Air fried Irish potatoes and vegetable sauce

That sauce can open doors... Impressive!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:51pm On May 12, 2023
mexxy1:

Okay. The pictures usually seem to me like they're always mashed.

Thank you.

Maybe my picture taking skills need be improved.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 6:56pm On May 12, 2023
GboyegaD:

Maybe my picture taking skills need be improved.

Your food pictures are not bad.
If you can, take your food pictures with natural light.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 6:57pm On May 12, 2023
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Head of fish cheesy i don't eat it. When I go get fish at the store, I ask them to cut the head off.

Let me go bring spoon and join you. You can have the fish head.

Have you tried grit and beans ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 7:13pm On May 12, 2023
Lunch for the babies.
Rice
Redoil Veggies
Dried catfish
Eggs.
And fantabulousilicato cheesy cheesy cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 7:20pm On May 12, 2023
Spaghetti,dried catfish and boiled eggs

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 7:21pm On May 12, 2023
Bread n fantabulousilicato

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 8:00pm On May 12, 2023
armyofone:

Head of fish cheesy i don't eat it. When I go get fish at the store, I ask them to cut the head off.

Let me go bring spoon and join you. You can have the fish head.

Have you tried grit and beans ?

I haven't. Would it taste like Egbo or Agidi? Not a fan of Agidi though except I brak it into cold peak milk and sugar.

mariahAngel:

Your food pictures are not bad.
If you can, take your food pictures with natural light.

Most are dinner and it is a bit dark inside without the kitchen light.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 12, 2023
Akeem79:
Late dinner in another city with friends

Palatable cheesy

Would have thought it was all raw food.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sheycrown(f): 9:59pm On May 12, 2023
Dinner: Amala & efo riro accompanied with Titus plu Hake fish

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Redoil: 8:18am On May 13, 2023
Caaz:
Lunch for the babies.
Rice
Redoil Veggies
Dried catfish
Eggs.
And fantabulousilicato cheesy cheesy cheesy

The best sacrifice for to appease the god of trouble
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 11:08am On May 13, 2023
GboyegaD:

Most are dinner and it is a bit dark inside without the kitchen light.

Oh...OK.

The kitchen light still looks good on it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 12:03pm On May 13, 2023
Redoil:

The best sacrifice for to appease the god of trouble
Hello redoil cheesy
You had to quote me,I love cooking with red oil.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3250) (3251) (3252) (3253) (3254) (3255) (3256) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kingoftrust(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.