Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5747865 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3263) (3264) (3265) (3266) (3267) (3268) (3269) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GreatKingg: 12:29am On Jun 01, 2023
GboyegaD:

Either part cooks depending on who is available but the weekend soups are mostly made by me while Saturday breakfast is her specialty 90% of the time.

The inspiration for the soup was that we have some peanut butter at home and rather than let it go to waste in November when its best before date is, I decided to use it for something else.

The process is the same as every soup. Cook your proteins with some salt, pepper, and seasoning. Once you know the proteins are tender, add some Palm oil and allow it cook. Then add the peanut butter and some bitterleaf, let them cook well on low heat.

Thanks man! The only problem now go come be where to get fresh bitterleaf... also, i think most of those peanuts dem dey sell for store dey get added sweetener already... so e be like I go just make the peanut butter myself, then find where to get bitterleaf to take run am... I get fried meat for freezer.. nah to just put the meat for pot, add water, salt, seasoning, pepper, and palm oil, then after a while, add the peanut butter and bitterleaf, then everything don set... I greet you. Thanks.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beautyhd: 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2023
Breakie

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2023
beautyhd:
Breakie

This is how I like my boiled plantains; ripe but not too soft. Yum!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zoer(m): 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2023
PORK ABOUT TO BE MARINATED.

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TheSuperX(m): 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2023
Chicken wings and chicken suya , plus cabbage and yaji.

26 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mecka: 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2023
beautyhd:
Breakie
shit! Is that an octopus?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mecka: 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2023
mariahAngel:

do you like your plantains hard?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mecka: 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2023
GboyegaD:
Dinner:
Yam and plantain fufu and peanut soup.
good boy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mecka: 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2023
Omoadeola:
White rice and sauce
shaolin temple

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mecka: 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2023
[quote author=Kaybthaniels post=123446096]I greet everybody ooo, Semolina and Efo riro for lunch
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mecka: 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2023
ibkayee:

Allergic to peanuts but I’d risk a swollen face for this lol jk. Looks nice
i love peanuts. What planet are you from? Let me send you back
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mecka: 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2023
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

☆Spaghetti and Clams
☆Fish and salad
INGREDIENTS ●Extra virgin olive oil ●Garlic ●Black pepper ●Parsley ●Tomatoes ●Salt ●White wine
Have a great day everyone ♥️
superb

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mecka: 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2023
Prestonn:

Yes, thanks

No. I just love cooking and food photography.
where's your guiness world record?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mecka: 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2023
MJ01:
Banana Bread
are those maggots?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mecka: 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2023
ahnie:
Fruit salad
no cucumber?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mecka: 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2023
TheSuperX:
Spag
yummy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2023
ibkayee:

Allergic to peanuts but I’d risk a swollen face for this lol jk. Looks nice

I'm wondering if cooking it in form of soup will remove the allergens that causes hives/swells etc
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beautyhd: 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2023
mariahAngel:

I didn’t wanna tag you, thought you are only fried plantain crew.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by deardevil(m): 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2023
zoer:
PORK ABOUT TO BE MARINATED.

When you finish I go like see how he be
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2023
Hot choco and rice with chinese sauce angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2023
armyofone:

I'm wondering if cooking it in form of soup will remove the allergens that causes hives/swells etc
I have no idea but that’s a good query
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 11:54pm On Jun 01, 2023
ibkayee:

I have no idea but that’s a good query

I like to eat peanut soup. My mom taught me to make it. We shall both visit GboyegaD.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 12:30am On Jun 02, 2023
armyofone:

I like to eat peanut soup. My mom taught me to make it. We shall both visit GboyegaD.

Make una carry money follow body ooo because LV dey expensive and many things wey una fit do to catch fun join.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Blake755: 12:44am On Jun 02, 2023
embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 12:57am On Jun 02, 2023
armyofone:

grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 1:07am On Jun 02, 2023
Blake755:
embarassed
Is that some sort of Egusi soup or what? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 3:28am On Jun 02, 2023
Dinner from last night:

Beans and dodo.

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:00am On Jun 02, 2023
GreatKingg:

Thanks man! The only problem now go come be where to get fresh bitterleaf... also, i think most of those peanuts dem dey sell for store dey get added sweetener already... so e be like I go just make the peanut butter myself, then find where to get bitterleaf to take run am... I get fried meat for freezer.. nah to just put the meat for pot, add water, salt, seasoning, pepper, and palm oil, then after a while, add the peanut butter and bitterleaf, then everything don set... I greet you. Thanks.

Yeah, you could blend peanut but please toast it before blending it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 5:15am On Jun 02, 2023
Midnight snacking,chocolate cake

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Blake755: 6:47am On Jun 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Is that some sort of Egusi soup or what? undecided
Yes
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 9:55am On Jun 02, 2023
beautyhd:

I didn’t wanna tag you, thought you are only fried plantain crew.

I'm all for anything plantain.
Especially when they're ripe. 😺

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babythug(f): 10:45am On Jun 02, 2023
Had this with eba! Ogbono soup with mushrooms and dry fish

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3263) (3264) (3265) (3266) (3267) (3268) (3269) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Etosha and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.