Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5756304 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3268) (3269) (3270) (3271) (3272) (3273) (3274) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 7:24am On Jun 05, 2023
Redoil:

take this food to any 4 junction at 2am on Thursday night naked when all the witches and wizard are dancing and merry make a wish, surely your wish will come to pass
I don't joke with my beauty sleep,maybe you go epp me with the task.

cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mirinder: 8:08am On Jun 05, 2023
Failure2019:
Tiger but blended with golden morn
viewers discretion advised
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mirinder: 8:13am On Jun 05, 2023
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Yam and plantain fufu with ofe akwu.
what kind of plantain is used to make fufu?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Redoil: 8:27am On Jun 05, 2023
ahnie:

I don't joke with my beauty sleep,maybe you go epp me with the task.

cheesy
no na you are the one always disturbing my mention so you need prayer
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 8:38am On Jun 05, 2023
Good morning, that's our resident food thief.
mirinder:
viewers discretion advised
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2023
Village kitchen

Outdoor survival

●Bacon
●Steak
●Bread

Have a great week everyone ♥️

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beautyhd: 1:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
Brunch

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
mirinder:
what kind of plantain is used to make fufu?

Unripe ones.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2023
beautyhd:
Brunch

Nne, your food picture is simply beautiful. ✨
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beautyhd: 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2023
mariahAngel:

Nne, your food picture is simply beautiful. ✨

Thank you dearie

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Crazeworld(m): 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2023
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Outdoor survival

●Bacon
●Steak
●Bread

Have a great week everyone ♥️
Your photos dope. Abeg na phone or digital camera?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2023
Crazeworld:
Your photos dope. Abeg na phone or digital camera?
Thanks

First and last photo - Samsung Galaxy S8+

Second photo - iPhone 13 pro max

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Toeyean1507(f): 8:09pm On Jun 05, 2023
Lunch

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2023
Toeyean1507:
Lunch
Where is ekò

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Toeyean1507(f): 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Where is ekò
grin
That would have made me too full
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2023
Toeyean1507:

grin
That would have made me too full
But this is lunch na not dinner
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Toeyean1507(f): 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2023
iamoyindamola:

But this is lunch na not dinner
Dinner ke.
I couldn't eat any thing after I had it around 4pm.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 06, 2023
All gaming and no work makes you a fat fok grin

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 06, 2023
ahnie:
Good morning, that's our resident food thief.

Madam Afo beer

Ori nri 1

Ukwu arthithisis
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:37am On Jun 06, 2023
I have so much catching up in my favorite thread to do since I’ve been MIA for a hot minute. I also have a few pictures to share.
Let’s start with this- May, I was invited to a multi-cultural wedding. Bride and groom asked that instead of a gift or money, I make Marry Me Pasta with extra chicken for 150 guests. I didn’t know if I should smile or cry but their wish was my command!
The Nigerian guests were pretty skeptical because it seems they aren’t big on pasta but by the time I left, there was only enough left to maybe fill one small bowl! ☺️🙌

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:42am On Jun 06, 2023
The Nigerian side of my family calls it Concoction Rice, the Black American half of my family calls it Jambalaya—cooked a huge pot outdoors with plenty of chicken, beef, shrimp, pork, and sausage as my contribution to the Memorial Day Celebration.

23 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:01am On Jun 06, 2023
1stGenAmerican:
The Nigerian side of my family calls it Concoction Rice, the Black American half of my family calls it Jambalaya—cooked a huge pot outdoors with plenty of chicken, beef, shrimp, pork, and sausage as my contribution to the Memorial Day Celebration.

Concoction with orisirisi. I’d devour that in a heartbeat

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 06, 2023
1stGenAmerican:
I have so much catching up in my favorite thread to do since I’ve been MIA for a hot minute. I also have a few pictures to share.
Let’s start with this- May, I was invited to a multi-cultural wedding. Bride and groom asked that instead of a gift or money, I make Marry Me Pasta with extra chicken for 150 guests. I didn’t know if I should smile or cry but their wish was my command!
The Nigerian guests were pretty skeptical because it seems they aren’t big on pasta but by the time I left, there was only enough left to maybe fill one small bowl! ☺️🙌
Pasta, pizza, pepperoni! 😁
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 6:11am On Jun 06, 2023
1stGenAmerican:
Beautiful meal.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 6:12am On Jun 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Where is ekò
You too like food dammy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 7:15am On Jun 06, 2023
ahnie:

You too like food dammy.
Food is good for the body
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 9:53am On Jun 06, 2023
ahnie:

Beautiful meal.

Sweetheart what's for breakfast?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 9:55am On Jun 06, 2023
omooba969:

Sweetheart what's for breakfast?
Stop calling me your sweetheart,I don't like it,and I expect you to make amends to that asap.

Back to your question....na peppery redoil spaghetti I wan run like this.
Oya bring plate
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 10:02am On Jun 06, 2023
Redoil spaghetti
Crayfish
Vegetables
Omooba969 (I know say you dey vex cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,your red oil Italia Bolognese spaghetti is here cheesy cheesy cheesy.

I nor even understand the meaning of Bolognese sef cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GloriousGbola: 10:12am On Jun 06, 2023
ahnie:

Stop calling me your sweetheart,I don't like it,and I expect you to make amends to that asap.

Back to your question....na peppery redoil spaghetti I wan run like this.
Oya bring plate

Good morning sweetheart 🙂
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 10:20am On Jun 06, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Good morning sweetheart 🙂
abeg no join omooba nau cheesy.
E don tey o,where you go hide put?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 10:31am On Jun 06, 2023
Rice 🍚

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3268) (3269) (3270) (3271) (3272) (3273) (3274) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: skyplustk(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.