Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5731820 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3270) (3271) (3272) (3273) (3274) (3275) (3276) ... (3475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
Food. ✨✨✨

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2023
Make una dey name una food na! 🥴
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SafetyPlug(m): 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2023
Beans and pap

31 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bossly: 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2023
1stGenAmerican:
The Nigerian side of my family calls it Concoction Rice, the Black American half of my family calls it Jambalaya—cooked a huge pot outdoors with plenty of chicken, beef, shrimp, pork, and sausage as my contribution to the Memorial Day Celebration.

👀
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akummiri: 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
shocked Never knew a place like this still exist. See food..... Na to just dey balance here dey salivate anyday when I hungry..... Make I go cook come post. Abeg make una welcome me naaaa

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by gstelly: 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
Akummiri:
shocked Never knew a place like this still exist. See food..... Na to just dey balance here dey salivate anyday when I hungry..... Make I go cook come post. Abeg make una welcome me naaaa
na so me de do o... Shame no gree allow me post my own lol

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2023
Linguine pasta + sauce + goat meat 🍝

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GloriousGbola: 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Linguine pasta + sauce + goat meat 🍝

Pocohantas must see this 👍🏿

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
armyofone:

I will have (hard) bread as long as you are serving prune juice grin

Please let me have just steak and firewood dried bacon papi.
Nagode.
I ate the bread with Mozzarella cheese and bacon.

You can have them all, if you decide to camp with me 😃😃
Barka da zuwa.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
Ayomiposi001:
Oga Prestonn, abeg, you get 5k naira to spare? Na beg I wan beg o
Nor let my photos deceive you oh, even me self need money.

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
Village kitchen

●Coffee
●Doughnut

Have a beautiful night rest everyone ♥️

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2023
Mashed agbugbu cheesy

I don't know the English name

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by formidablefunmi(f): 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2023
gstelly:
na so me de do o... Shame no gree allow me post my own lol
.... I would start posting when I prepare a meal that is appealing to the eyes no be all this yam and oil when I dey chop.lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by formidablefunmi(f): 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2023
[quote author=BlueRayDick well done sir. oh my God. See food. We die here
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 4:50am On Jun 08, 2023
Dinner:

Wheat flour amala and vegetable soup.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jjcena(m): 8:38am On Jun 08, 2023
ahnie:

I like.

Bring your small spoon and join me
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 10:06am On Jun 08, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Seen and received with thanks. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GloriousGbola: 10:11am On Jun 08, 2023
pocohantas:

Seen and received with thanks. grin

You can place it side by side with your friends pasta attempt.

A nice what I ordered vs what I got type meme.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ayomiposi001: 11:09am On Jun 08, 2023
My Chairman, I hear you. Thanks all the same.
Prestonn:

Nor let my photos deceive you oh, even me self need money.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2023
Akummiri:
Big head dey play you hear.
Nne china.

How you see the rain yesterday?kisses to A and C.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2023
Dinner

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2023
Weather is cold.
Milk
Pap
Bread

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ebenezer2021(m): 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
ahnie:
Dinner
dirty.
Trash food, little wonder why those bastards you're feeding are all looking so malnourished

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2023
SafetyPlug:
Beans and pap

Why you serve pap for tray??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dollynnn(f): 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2023
Ebenezer2021:
dirty.
Trash food, little wonder why those bastards you're feeding are all looking so malnourished

No iota of sense in your post.

Many are mad. It's just quite unfortunate that only a few are roaming.

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SafetyPlug(m): 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2023
Failure2019:

Why you serve pap for tray??

Tray keh? Na plate be that oo grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ebenezer2021(m): 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2023
dollynnn:

No iota of sense in your post.

Many are mad. It's just quite unfortunate that only a few are roaming.
she trolled me in a thread and insulted my parents.
So this is payback.
Please kindly stay out.
Thank you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ebenezer2021(m): 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2023
I missed Labadi69 and his trouble on this food section grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ebenezer2021(m): 2:45pm On Jun 08, 2023
GloriousGbola:

you this foolish simp I no know when you go get sense.
Must you be tagging women to your post?
Mumu man

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ebenezer2021(m): 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Pasta, pizza, pepperoni! 😁
Fernandezisback what happened to your 👵 account?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GloriousGbola: 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2023
Ebenezer2021:
you this foolish simp I no know when you go get sense.
Must you be tagging women to your post?
Mumu man

You sound like the kind of nigga who would proudly eat that tapeworm atrocity looking spag that was used to desecrate this thread smiley.

Good that we have people showing how it should be done.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2023
ahnie:
Weather is cold.
Milk
Pap
Bread

Dem swear for you with that bread? Why the addiction? angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3270) (3271) (3272) (3273) (3274) (3275) (3276) ... (3475) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mikel99(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.