Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5752033 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3293) (3294) (3295) (3296) (3297) (3298) (3299) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Annahh(f): 8:03am On Jul 09, 2023
GabrielYulaw:

I have never seen akara with such a beautiful shape shocked
Its from my spoon grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 10:05am On Jul 09, 2023
descarado:

kiss
Ahnie, what is alabosi?

An hypocrite ma'am ,the niggar decoded my msg,ma gbadura fun bobo yen!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GabrielYulaw(m): 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2023
Newborn27:

Oh! Really?
It's a norm here in Nigeria....I guess boiling it accurately kills the fungai in it?

.. it's been ages people had been eating that stuff here.

Boiling does not affect the fungus. It stays deadly regardless of if you ask Satan to go to hell and heat up the tomatoes for you.

Yeah, eating rotten tomatoes is a norm here, especially these days when people are very broke.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GabrielYulaw(m): 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2023
Annahh:
Its from my spoon grin

Could I see the spoon, ma'am. Its been ages since I ate akara.

Do you live in Nigeria? If so, how do you grind the beans? If it's via blender, could I know the model or could you recommend a very excellent model.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Newborn27(f): 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2023
GabrielYulaw:

Boiling does not affect the fungus. It stays deadly regardless of if you ask Satan to go to hell and heat up the tomatoes for you.

Yeah, eating rotten tomatoes is a norm here, especially these days when people are very broke.

It is well with Nigerians.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 2:49pm On Jul 09, 2023
Lunch.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Annahh(f): 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2023
GabrielYulaw:

Could I see the spoon, ma'am. Its been ages since I ate akara.

Do you live in Nigeria? If so, how do you grind the beans? If it's via blender, could I know the model or could you recommend a very excellent model.
The spoon I used is normal spoon for eating, I made mine with beans flour I bought from a supermarket, I don't have a blender yet, I'm saving money to buy ogbonge blender.
I recommend buchymix blender, or aux commercial blender. Keep like 100k for buchymix, aux is 70-80k wink Those are some dangerous blenders. Pls stay away from silver crest blender. If you are on a budget you can get Kenwood blender or Itel blender. (25-30k)

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GabrielYulaw(m): 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2023
Annahh:
The spoon I used is normal spoon for eating, I made mine with beans flour I bought from a supermarket, I don't have a blender yet, I'm saving money to buy ogbonge blender.
I recommend buchymix blender, or aux commercial blender. Keep like 100k for buchymix, aux is 70-80k wink Those are some dangerous blenders. Pls stay away from silver crest blender. If you are on a budget you can get Kenwood blender or Itel blender. (25-30k)

I didn't know there's something like beans flour. Will see if Shoprite get am.
Never heard of Buchymix or Aux. But Silvercrest is all over Instagram. I' ve heard of Ninja blender too. I guess I will go for Kenwood and would rather kick a Nigerian soldier in the nuts than buy anything Itel.

Much thanks, ma'am.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Annahh(f): 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2023
GabrielYulaw:

I didn't know there's something like beans flour. Will see if Shoprite get am.
Never heard of Buchymix or Aux. But Silvercrest is all over Instagram. I' ve heard of Ninja blender too. I guess I will go for Kenwood and would rather kick a Nigerian soldier in the nuts than buy anything Itel.

Much thanks, ma'am.
Itel powerbank is good o, before I use to dislike Itel till I bought their powerbank, I have seen a video of them using the Itel blender, it blended beans. Silver crest has many fakes in the market, one blender has 9000 watts cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GabrielYulaw(m): 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2023
Annahh:
Itel powerbank is good o, before I use to dislike Itel till I bought their powerbank, I have seen a video of them using the Itel blender, it blended beans. Silver crest has many fakes in the market, one blender has 9000 watts cheesy

9,000? They should connect wire to that blender so it can power an industrial estate grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Annahh(f): 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2023
GabrielYulaw:

9,000? They should connect wire to that blender so it can power an industrial estate grin
As in eh, 9000 watt blender that will smoke if you put soaked beans in it. These people will not kill somebody with lies.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2023
Decoded your message kwa... interesting! grin

What's there to decode from a fvcking clown, a ratshit who thinks highly of herself...lol 😂

This NL sef. grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zoer(m): 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2023
ahnie:
Lunch.

Your God is good.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Purvan(m): 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2023
Banana dog grin

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2023
ahnie:
Lunch.
I thought of you today and I did a replica just that I took mine with bread not agidi
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by michigang: 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2023
ahnie:
Lunch.
The gods are pleased
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by michigang: 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2023
Purvan:
Banana dog grin
looks like dick in a disvirgined pussy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by michigang: 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2023
Bintdawood:
Brown rice, kuli kuli in gas meat,winter salad and tamarind drink
superb

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2023
🙋

🐌

Bought these snails for 7k.

I go use am cook better Afang soup for Odogwu tomorrow 😛

Te amo❤️

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2023
michigang:
The gods are pleased
Iseeeee may they always grant us sound health,wealth,money,peace of mind n bountiful harvest.

May the land yield bountiful harvest for us all.... amen.

May alabosi's never cross our paths.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2023
zoer:

Your God is good.
Amen cheesy

How's yonder$ide?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I thought of you today and I did a replica just that I took mine with bread not agidi
I thank God for provision iya mi.
Good pm.

Peppersoup n bread,never seen or heard of such combo Sha,so long say you like Kam and e sweet you,that's all that matters.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2023
ahnie:

I thank God for provision iya mi.
Good pm.

Peppersoup n bread,never seen or heard of such combo Sha,so long say you like Kam and e sweet you,that's all that matters.
Soup go well with bread
You should try it

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Soup go well with bread
You should try it

It depends on the soup Sha....if you give me recipe of the soups that goes well with bread I go tryam....provided make egusi soup nor dey the list.....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
ahnie:

It depends on the soup Sha....if you give me recipe of the soups that goes well with bread I go tryam....provided make egusi soup nor dey the list.....
I mean watery soup not vegetable/egusi 😁😁
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dtrabe: 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2023
Your culinary creations look absolutely mouthwatering! The way you present your dishes is simply delightful. I would love to try your recipes and recreate these delicious meals at home. Please don't hesitate to share the recipe, as I'm sure many others would be eager to give them a try as well. Keep up the amazing work, and thank you for sharing your culinary adventures with us!
https://seguidoresmexico.com
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I mean watery soup not vegetable/egusi 😁😁
No shakes! kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2023
Lunch

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:58am On Jul 10, 2023
Dinner:

Unripe plantain with oatmeal fufu and ofe akwu soup.

27 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingxsamz(m): 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2023
With an American dad episode.

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iliveforever(m): 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2023
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Unripe plantain with oatmeal fufu and ofe akwu soup.

Give me my food 😩😩
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamL(f): 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Crayfish flavored concoction rice x Smoked “abo” fish

Gosh! My favorite concotion, am making this this weekend, it's been awhile I have time for this stuff.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3293) (3294) (3295) (3296) (3297) (3298) (3299) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: korexes(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.