Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5782433 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3296) (3297) (3298) (3299) (3300) (3301) (3302) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nlanalyst: 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
ahnie:
NLanalyst my son....I m at it,e remain small make e done.
We're natural,we nor dey go our neighbors house go snap their food pics wink cheesy.

I won't forget to put it in my favourite heavenly white ceramic plate cheesy

Ventriloquist dummy.
My dear, poverty makes you see very basic things as luxury. Your reality makes me shake my head in pity.
I anticipate the finishing of whatever rubbish you plan to prepare tho.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 1:22pm On Jul 13, 2023
Nlanalyst:

My dear, poverty makes you see very basic things as luxury. Your reality makes me shake my head in pity.

I will pepper you...
Mugu.

Go take a peep at your neighbor again and snap another piccheesy
Our beloved diaryland DUMPSTER**

MU-GU

Who's this senile sterile sheep calling dear?
Your dear should be that unfortunate blobby woman with protruding
Stomach and vericose vein sprouting from her legs.
The unfortunate ala lashes eboshi that's in your life.

You dey mad?you nor know your dear?
Dear( gba'gbuo) gi ebea.
Udene.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2023
Nlanalyst:

See finishing...chai !

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2023
Dinner:

Wheat amala and who riro.

29 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2023
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Wheat amala and who riro.

Brotherly, how can I copy and paste this on my physical plate...any hint? grin

Solid food I must say. 🙌

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2023
kinah:
IDEAS

My birthday comes up in few days

I want a get away but we can't we have a toddler and hubby won't want us to leave/drop her with anyone.
I need meal ideas for a night for two
That is cost efficient please
There is wine

I want to treat my self and hubby.

So please quote me

Pocohanta
Mariangeles
GboyegaD
And everyone too many to mention.

T for Thanks. smiley wink

I would suggest a starter of something simple like a salad (lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, and carrot) with a nice dressing (balsamic or a fruit based one).

For the main course, you could grill any of chicken, beef, or fish (depending on what you think pairs most with the wine) with a side of any of rice, pasta, or potatoes (fried or grilled).

For desert, you could order a celebration cake or you could make something as simple as a no bake cheese cake in Mason jars so that they look so pretty and starts the remaining part of the night.

Happy Birthday in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2023
Ahnie, why u dey para? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2023
omooba969:

Brotherly, how can I copy and paste this on my physical plate...any hint? grin

Solid food I must say. 🙌

Thanks.

To copy, just enter kitchen make am. Good side is efo riro doesn't take time and same for the solid.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2023
NLanalyst the charity case of diaryland
Where re thou my son?
Mu-gu.

Stop trying to impress me....this darling doesn't give a rat-arse
OLOSHI forming eboshi.

We nor dey go thief our neighbors food dey post,we dey lack appetite dey even fear to cook make food nor waste.

Ekpa

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2023
armyofone:

Lol - the spicier the better cheesy habanero also add aroma to food. What is food without habanero? I mean those scotching hotness in the summer days grin

On the side -
I do have blended habanero sauce made from olive oil
salt and habanero.

I don't do habaneros cos I can't stand the hotness. Guess psychologically my body senses it if I use it. I use bell pepper and add some black pepper and Cameroon grounded peppers to make it a little spicy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Purvan(m): 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2023
Nlanalyst:
There's hunger in the country.
You can ask Ahnie.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2023
Miracood2:
Ahnie, why u dey para? grin
Nor mind the redneck odoko lizard wey wan feel like crocodile for people wey nor Sabi ham.

E go do peek a boo for him neighbor house hide for window snap food he come dey tag me,

Me n ham nor dey carry eyes jam each other on nairaland.
Sometimes last year he cooked his rubbish then tagged me to make peace,I told him to fuvk off,I don't like whom I hate,

Nairaland is big enough for all of us fuvkers,every fuvkers should paddle dia canoe
I nor dey hide my mouth,

Only for this ogoro to jump at my mentions 3 days ago for one thread like that.

E wan impress me,even me wey get myself,I not send myself let alone of sending this madafaka.

Grasshopper wey wan spit fire like dragon,dem go break his wings.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by leisuretym: 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2023
Nlanalyst:

stop giving her attention, I know the of two of you very well, you are not in her league and you shouldn't be found doing this by your team, you don't fight a pig, she doesnt have anything at stake rolling in the mud , CEOs doesnt engage in physical fight with their workers, they sack them , you can never see osinbajo fighting a bus conductor, you shouldn't be doing this.

I'm disappointed in you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
Alaboshi united clud reloaded
Redoil
Yam
Crayfish
Enough pepper
Spinach.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nlanalyst: 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2023
leisuretym:

stop giving her attention, I know the of two of you very well, you are not in her league and you shouldn't be found doing this by your team, you don't fight a pig, she doesnt have anything at stake rolling in the mud , CEOs doesnt engage in physical fight with their workers, they sack them , you can never see osinbajo fighting a bus conductor, you shouldn't be doing this.

I'm disappointed in you
You're a legend Senior. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2023
Alternates never disappoints

Alaboshi 969 second accounts,oohh pleassseee
CEO in my imaginary plastic blue table and blue chair.
Awon Agatha avasskiss

E yin fake life mo kin una oooo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by leisuretym: 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
Nlanalyst:

You're a legend Senior. grin

Please let it stop there.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2023
Make Una add HR join the resume cheesy cheesy cheesy

Untouchable comedies suppose feature this trio.

Oh my ovaries!
Fvck this comedy skit is bae.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2023
GboyegaD:

Thanks.

To copy, just enter kitchen make am. Good side is efo riro doesn't take time and same for the solid.

Lol 😂 na so!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nlanalyst: 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2023
leisuretym:

Please let it stop there.
No wahala baba.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2023
You this lady,you have quite a temper you're mouthed,see how you just finished a full grown man like lettuce.please remind me not to ever cross your path on this forum.you are really a no nonsense lady.
ahnie:
NLanalyst the charity case of diaryland
Where re thou my son?
Mu-gu.

Stop trying to impress me....this darling doesn't give a rat-arse
OLOSHI forming eboshi.

We nor dey go thief our neighbors food dey post,we dey lack appetite dey even fear to cook make food nor waste.

Ekpa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2023
A pig indeed !

Very dirty thing !!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2023
Doshian:
You this lady,you have quite a temper you're mouthed,see how you just finished a full grown man like lettuce.please remind me not to ever cross your path on this forum.you are really a no nonsense lady.

You're very funny, you don't even know the colour of 'the mess' you're flirting with.

Two of a kind I guess...🥴

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2023
Face front Mr man,I don't need a publicist whenever I need one I would ensure to hang the Collar on your frail neck.
Doshian:
Now beat it,go play with sand.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nlanalyst: 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2023
ahnie:
Alaboshi united clud reloaded
Redoil
Yam
Crayfish
Enough pepper
Spinach.
Wow.
This looks quite yummy for a pig though, you really tried dear.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2023
Nlanalyst:

Wow.
This looks quite yummy for a pig though, you really tried dear.
The hungry must be FED...Don't worry we do it for humanity sake,it's a charity gesture since you're a charity case on nairaland.

Awwwww compassionate ahnie
cheesy cheesy cheesy
You can have it all, there's still more where that came from.
You nor go need go do peek a boo for your neighbor window dey snap their food claiming it's yours .

I was even kind enough to drop a quote on that piece of paper
For you.i dey fear say,you fit thief the pics go claim say na you getam

Take a seat doofuz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 13, 2023
I think you should get a job
omooba969:

You're very funny, you don't even know the colour of 'the mess' you're flirting with.

Two of a kind I guess...🥴
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
Sorry ma'am
ahnie:
Face front Mr man,I don't need a publicist whenever I need one I would ensure to hang the Collar on your frail neck.
Now beat it,go play with sand.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by leisuretym: 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2023
imagine the amount of time, energy and effort you have invested in online ranting.

well, a toxic brain either of a man or woman is always full of jargons they cant wait to offload on the internet, its like a mental exercise for them, their husband or wife has seen shege in their hand, but are they really enjoying the toxic life they are living? certainly they arent desireable to have as a partner because they will always attack you like a rabbies infected dog .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
Doshian:
Sorry ma'am
The feeling is mutual.please sincerely sorry for my earlier outburst.normally my head dey hawt 24/7.

My sincere apologies once again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2023
cheesy cheesy
Rain wan begin fall again?Mr 969
This is me singing....Am walking away,from awon online
CEO on nairaland.
Craig David is a seer cheesy

Still smells FAKE
All these Aba-louis Vuitton wannabes

1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2023
Doshian:
I think you should get a job

What a robust response...🥴 😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (3296) (3297) (3298) (3299) (3300) (3301) (3302) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kobojunkie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.