Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5791349 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3311) (3312) (3313) (3314) (3315) (3316) (3317) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2023

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2023
Exodus15v11:
Pounded yam et Egusi (w/ tripes + goat)

Did you and GboyegaD plan the deal with pounded yam ? Keep small for me.

Well done.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2023
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Pounded yam with remaining ogbono and efo riro.

I'm coming...pls keep small for me.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2023
Prestonn:

Gracias smiley

INGREDIENTS
●Salt
●Ground black pepper
●Onions finely chopped
●Chopped  garlic
●Butter
●Sprite
●Seafood broth
●Hot sauce
●Brown sugar
●Paprika
●Cajun seasoning

☆Mussels
☆Shrimps
☆Squid
☆Scampi
☆Prawns
☆Potatoes
☆Corn

Thank you papi.
Will try your mix minus sprite and brown sugar.
Gracia!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2023
armyofone:

Did you and GboyegaD plan the deal with pounded yam ? Keep small for me.

Well done.

Just a coincidence. Perhaps, a way to enjoy Naija in our minds.

armyofone:

Ba komi...

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Purvan(m): 1:19am On Aug 01, 2023
Lasagne, chip and salad

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DyingFetus: 3:41am On Aug 01, 2023
Chicken sauce

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:59am On Aug 01, 2023
armyofone:

Thank you papi.
Will try your mix minus sprite and brown sugar.
Gracia!
Ok cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:02am On Aug 01, 2023
Village kitchen

Chicken soup

INGREDIENTS
●Salt
●Black pepper
●Green peas
●Onions
●Garlic
●Carrot
●Potatoes
●White wine
●Tomatoes
●Chicken
●Rosemary

Have a great day Everyone ♥️

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 7:49am On Aug 01, 2023
armyofone:

shocked shocked
Have you repented nne?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zoer(m): 10:28am On Aug 01, 2023
Jollof rice + Fried Goatmeat+ Lime water 💦

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doggedfighter(f): 10:37am On Aug 01, 2023
zoer:
Jollof rice + Fried Goatmeat+ Lime water 💦

Plenty meat grin

Seems like you killed a goat.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zoer(m): 10:43am On Aug 01, 2023
doggedfighter:

Plenty meat grin

Seems like you killed a goat.

I bought full goat, 2 whole turkey 5 chicken and 2 cow tails yesterday.

I love having varieties of meat at home.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doggedfighter(f): 10:45am On Aug 01, 2023
zoer:

I bought full goat, 2 whole turkey 5 chicken and 2 cow tails yesterday.

I love having varieties of meat at home.

This will last you the remaining part of the year.

Enjoy, man ! grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2023
I was there to eat some protein only out of their dishes.
GboyegaD and Exodus were about to ask me who I was leaving the poundo for grin

Wetin you think before nne ?
I still love my cream cheese food cheesy

descarado:

shocked shocked
Have you repented nne?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
Dinner:

Wheat amala with ewedu (dried) and stew.

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
armyofone:
I was there to eat some protein only out of their dishes.
GboyegaD and Exodus were about to ask me who I was leaving the poundo for grin

Wetin you think before nne ?
I still love my cream cheese food cheesy

grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Botragelad: 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2023
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Hey, I've been hearing a lot about this ewedu dish lately. It looks kinda like green soup or something. What's in it anyway?

I've seen some pics of it online and it seems like people always say their ewedu is dry. What does that mean? Is it supposed to be dry or is that a bad thing? Is there another way to make it that's not dry?

I'm curious because I like to know about new foods from different cultures. Maybe you can tell me more about ewedu and how it tastes. Is it spicy, sour, sweet, bitter? Does it go well with other dishes or do you eat it by itself? I'm all ears.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
Botragelad:

Hey, I've been hearing a lot about this ewedu dish lately. It looks kinda like green soup or something. What's in it anyway?

I've seen some pics of it online and it seems like people always say their ewedu is dry. What does that mean? Is it supposed to be dry or is that a bad thing? Is there another way to make it that's not dry?

I'm curious because I like to know about new foods from different cultures. Maybe you can tell me more about ewedu and how it tastes. Is it spicy, sour, sweet, bitter? Does it go well with other dishes or do you eat it by itself? I'm all ears.

Ewedu/Molokai/Jute is a green vegetable cultivated in the Southwest of Nigeria, some parts of Northern Africa and Asia. It has medicinal value I read on here and some of it is that it helps women balances their hormones particularly, women with high level of prolactin and are trying to get pregnant. It is slimy when cooked. Drying it is a form of preserving it and that makes the leaves go dark in color unlike the fresh and frozen ones that are usually green.

As for taste, like every green vegetable, it is bland thus, you season it the way you want to.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2023
Hi! Is there wheat amala? Like mixture of wheat and amala? How does it taste?
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
amorprincesa:
Hi! Is there wheat amala? Like mixture of wheat and amala? How does it taste?

It is just wheat flour made the same way amala is made on fire. The only difference is that you can actually mix the flour in cold water and start that way unlike amala where the flour is poured into hot water.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
Dinner!
R n B

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissSlimbody(f): 11:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
GboyegaD:

It is just wheat flour made the same way amala is made on fire. The only difference is that you can actually mix the flour in cold water and start that way unlike amala where the flour is poured into hot water.

You can also mix elubo (Amala) in cold water. I have tried it several times.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 11:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
MissSlimbody:

You can also mix elubo (Amala) in cold water. I have tried it several times.

Thanks for the information. Never knew about this.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 3:28am On Aug 02, 2023
There are so many types of noodles in this world.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Purvan(m): 4:00am On Aug 02, 2023
grin cheesy

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by deardevil(m): 6:04am On Aug 02, 2023
Purvan:
grin cheesy

Rich kid don quick chop this morning

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:24am On Aug 02, 2023
Dinner:

Rice and beans topped with avocado- garlic aioli.

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Soffy3310c: 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
YAM $FRIED EGG😋
VERY NICE FOOD ✅

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
Soffy3310c:
YAM $FRIED EGG😋
VERY NICE FOOD ✅

You need more eggs for those inviting slices of yam sir. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Soffy3310c: 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
omooba969:

You need more eggs for those inviting slices of yam sir. smiley
You won join me, if you join me I go fried more 👍
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akeem79(m): 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
chicken lovers gather here

20 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3311) (3312) (3313) (3314) (3315) (3316) (3317) ... (3483) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.