Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5749655 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3317) (3318) (3319) (3320) (3321) (3322) (3323) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by leisuretym: 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2023
Nlanalyst:

Like I already pointed out. Shishi, you no go see guy. You can troll all you want. I ain't gat no shingbai for you.
Werey! Seriously?? LMAO 🤣 LOL no one is expecting Nada from you talkless of shingba cos I know you are not even balance , you don’t even worth Zero! Zilch! Zip! Nada. Or are you not the one who has been hawking your late grandma old school TV on clearance sales thread for almost a week now? Let me tell you, it’s better you let any other sibling of your inherit that TV than you selling it, Grandma in her grave will never be happy with you for selling your inheritance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 11:02pm On Aug 06, 2023
mariahAngel:

Mai-mai always taste better in kom-kom. grin
Oh. My. Gawd cheesy cheesy
Kom kom moimoi cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 11:09pm On Aug 06, 2023
Yuneehk:

Mxm. The sound of stainless spoon on those stainless plates are annoying. Reminds me of the woman who sold mai mai di oku in our hostel that year.

I've not gotten a hang of it sha. I even started doubting my moi moi making skills because of those plates.
I can see where your dislike come from kiss
Moimoi pouch is very expensive.
If you can buy banana leave.

I didn't ask if you are out of naija.

Banana leave is in amazon and really good and broad from Thailand. Cheap too.

That plates cooks moimoi very fast honestly and your pot is so clean. I hate washing moimoi pot especially when one leaked out.
Just recondition your mind.
Never know I will use dry scent leave in my life but here I am enjoying it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Simplecity(m): 11:52pm On Aug 06, 2023
leisuretym:

Hardship on your generation? Eyahh! Sorry
It’s well, I only pity any loan company that borrow you money, Werey! Send me your details , let me send you sumthing
Are you sending it or not? Don’t bring a curse on yourself for selling Grandma’s TV
e choke......infact.....e strangulate🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 1:41am On Aug 07, 2023
Botragelad:

Hello, I'm glad you're enjoying your meal. That's a proper nosh you've got there. I can see the big cars in the car park. That's so American. Everything about America is big. You've got big portions, big buildings, big personalities. It's quite impressive.

Where else would you like to eat if not Cracker Barrel? Do you have a favourite cuisine or dish? I'm curious to know what you fancy. Some of their signature dishes are chicken and dumplings, meatloaf, and biscuits and gravy. You should try some of these!

Biscuits and gravy...taste good.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Botragelad: 3:52am On Aug 07, 2023
armyofone:

Biscuits and gravy...taste good.
Americans can be funny people and sometimes different, don't you think? One thing that always baffles me is what they call a biscuit. It's completely different from what is called a biscuit in the UK. A biscuit to the brit is a small, flat, baked good that is usually sweet and crunchy. Like digestives, custard creams, hobnobs. Dunk them in your tea or have them as a snack.

But a biscuit to them is a soft, flaky, savoury bread that is often served with butter, jam, or honey. This thing called biscuit and gravy is not a meal in the UK because no one would eat that together, doubt that, except you pay a trip to the US. Biscuit and gravy is when they smother their biscuits with a thick, white sauce that has bits of sausage in it. They have it for breakfast or brunch.

Biscuit and gravy in the USA is what I will call scone and sausage casserole in the UK, quite similar. It's not a very common dish , but some people might make it for a hearty dinner. They use scones instead of biscuits, and they bake them with sausages and cheese in a casserole dish. Then they pour over some gravy made from stock, flour, and butter. It sounds quite tasty, actually.
Have you ever tasted an English biscuit, mate? And I don't mean the ones Americans call biscuit. I mean the proper biscuits that are crunchy and sweet.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by leisuretym: 7:03am On Aug 07, 2023
Simplecity:
e choke......infact.....e strangulate🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

E strangulate honestly, imagine were even said the Tv came with follow-come-stand, laugh 😂 wan kee mi , he shouldn’t just provoke the late grandma anger because a slap from the land of the dead will have mad effect in his life.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 7:47am On Aug 07, 2023
kinah:

After making your paste,.
Don't fill the cups, half is better so it get done fast.

Put enough water in the pot as base that will help the steaming process.
I put my pot on fire on low heat,while I prepare the moi moi base,
I use a very big pot so the steam will go round.
All right. Thanks plenty.

Descarado, I'm in Nigeria. Plates are not messy that's why I'll prefer them. Thank you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DyingFetus: 8:51am On Aug 07, 2023
illicit:

This looks like it's for gods

It's because I'm a God
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DyingFetus: 10:07am On Aug 07, 2023
mariahAngel:

Mai-mai always taste better in kom-kom. grin

Nah I disagree

If you've tried one of those Mei Mei wrapped in some kind of banana leaf( idk the name of that leaf)
That one hits differently fosho
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 11:15am On Aug 07, 2023
cococandy:

Fresh flowers. My kryptonite 🥺🥺🥺

Really 😃😃
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 11:16am On Aug 07, 2023
Village kitchen

Rice and spinach

Have a great day everyone ♥️

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 11:18am On Aug 07, 2023
descarado:

You can get them at ebay .
I bought from ebay.
Nice!! Thank you was there a specific search word u used?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2023
Prestonn:

Really 😃😃
indeed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2023
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Rice and spinach

Have a great day everyone ♥️
What am craving badly right now? How you want take send am. Am literally crying now cry cry cry[sub][/sub]
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2023
Kenfil:

Nice!! Thank you was there a specific search word u used?
Buy nigerian aluminium moimoi plates. kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2023
Am cooking moimoi but craving mama put jollof and the son of man is laughing and telling me sorry while Am crying 😢😭

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2023
descarado:

Oh. My. Gawd cheesy cheesy
Kom kom moimoi cheesy

It's mai-mai. cheesy

I like the village kind cooked with palm oil, dry fish, crayfish, peppers, etc.

See picture below.

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2023
mariahAngel:

It's mai-mai. cheesy

See picture below.

Which one is maimai again undecided undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Which one is maimai again undecided undecided

Just like you have ekuru, there's also mai-mai.
All made with ground beans. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2023
mariahAngel:

Just like you have ekuru, there's also mai-mai.
All made with ground beans. undecided
You mean moimoi

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sikay19(m): 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy
ahnie:

Pepper them.
Enjoy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sikay19(m): 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2023
Boiled Yam with fried egg for lunch cool

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2023
mariahAngel:

It's mai-mai. cheesy

See picture below.

This is the best after one with banga, lots of crayfish, onions and pepper wrapped in banana or ùma leave. I always look forward to these anytime I go villa.

A nebor makes it everyday in the village. I will just wake up in her house cheesy
Straight from the pot on the fire kiss
And good pap.

These city maimai grin don't come close.

The same with okpa dì òkù and village akara.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DyingFetus: 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2023
descarado:

This is the best after one with banga, lots of crayfish, onions and pepper wrapped in banana or ùma leave. I always look forward to these anytime I go villa.

A nebor makes it everyday in the village. I will just wake up in her house cheesy
And good pap.

Correct!!

You get am

Depends on the town you're in

Moi moi way them day sell for my side na 1,700 per 2 with eggs

You go stand for line just to chop this moi moi
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2023
iamoyindamola:

You mean moimoi

No. Mai-mai.

You know how there's jellof, then there's jollof?
Well, mai-mai is like the jellof of moi-moi. cheesy

descarado:

And good pap.

As in! You know it! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
DyingFetus:

Nah I disagree

If you've tried one of those Mei Mei wrapped in some kind of banana leaf( idk the name of that leaf)
That one hits differently fosho

Leaves definitely add flavour to anything they're wrapped with.
It's the mei-mei for me. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2023
mariahAngel:

No. Mai-mai.

You know how there's jellof, then there's jollof?
Well, mai-mai is like the jellof of moi-moi. cheesy

As in! You know it! cheesy
Opari
🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Opari
🤣🤣🤣
Did you see mei-mei? kiss cheesy cheesy

Some will say moin-moin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2023
mariahAngel:

Leaves definitely add flavour to anything they're wrapped with.
It's the mei-mei for me. cheesy
You saw that too cheesy
This has replaced mai-mai cheesy

I love that. Mei- mei cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3317) (3318) (3319) (3320) (3321) (3322) (3323) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: njikoka(m), LadeeE, Durhleepee(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.