Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5734892 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3324) (3325) (3326) (3327) (3328) (3329) (3330) ... (3476) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Xidget: 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2023
ahnie:

I love your plate.
It's a compliment!!!
Thanks. I wanted to restart my fatloss journey, so I have to get a" portion control" plate grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2023
cococandy:
I big pot of smoky jollof

Dammmmn!!!! shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2023
Bintdawood:
Fish and fishes😹👩‍🦯
Croaker?
Nice

descarado:
Ahnie, come and see.
I'm over the moon right now.

This is the second one I'm doing.
All 25kg.
Will do 10kg of red millet too. I love my pap with red millet.

For some of us that hate powdered pap( I'm actually skeptical of drinking pap I didn't know its origin hence I love making mine) staying in cold regions
As long as you have freezer, summer is the best time to soak corn. Keep under the sun and keep on changing water. If its naija, 3 days is OK to grind but these cold regions take more time for the corn to soften a bit. I did 3 days and it spoiled my blender b4 somebody told me of this secret. Some said to add lukewarm or boiled water. I blended 8 days after soaking. Used 2 blenders. One for coarse blending while the other for fine blending. Powerful blender for fine blending. Give the blender time to cool down intermittently.
Freeze and enjoy.
Well done ma

Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Seafood Boil. Finger Licking tongue

Have a great day everyone ♥️
Kai! Enjoyment
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2023
Annie even if someone has a cryptic pregnancy it’s a real medical condition. Not something to laugh about or make fun of them for. Besides it’s not even what you’re describing.

Apologize let peace reign.

ahnie:

grin grin grin

Meanwhile one madam (WB) that will announce pregnancy in pregnancy session but them nor dey see the children grin grin grin when time reach to born.

Word on the pregnancy thread has it that....ISSA cryptic pregnancy.
Cc: akummiri

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ahnie,

If you have had issues with waistbead before now, it is really none of my business but you don't mock someone when the chips are down. Cryptic pregnancy is not what you use to mock someone else.

Its really baffling and shocking that you of all people who I am sure knows what it feels like to be bullied is doing the same thing to someone else. My omo is omoed.

Apologise to this lady please. This trolling you are doing is in very bad taste. You know what I mean.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2023
Struck a nerve cheesy.

M off to bed sweetheart.

Dear sweetie teespice,ma'am pls kindly do not take my words to heart,pls trouble not thy sweetself.
I m replying you because I hold you in high esteem.
Nne pls stop troubling thyself.

Kindly leave me and onome matter.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 11:03pm On Aug 13, 2023
ahnie:
Struck a nerve cheesy.

M off to bed sweetheart.

Dear sweetie teespice,ma'am pls kindly do not take my words to heart,pls trouble not thy sweetself.
I m replying you because I hold you in high esteem.
Nne pls stop troubling thyself.

Kindly leave me and onome matter.

If you truly hold me in "high esteem" as you say, you would do the right thing and apologise. I don't know the back story and I don't care but frankly, you do not mock someone with something as bad as a cryptic pregnancy.

Bear in mind that when you point one finger at someone, four points back at you.

Have a good night.

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
Teespice:

If you truly hold me in "high esteem" as you say, you would do the right thing and apologise. I don't know the back story and I don't care but frankly, you do not mock someone with something as bad as a cryptic pregnancy.

Bear in mind that when you point one finger at someone, four points back at you.

Have a good night.
Apologize to whom?that bag of empty bloated balloon onome.

Fvck WE have bn meaning to do this for years...SHE can take me to court.

This same empty woman was the same person mocking Mrs layormii.

I bet you have no freaking idea the insult this empty bag of flavour has dished to women on the pregnancy thread years ago and many are on the line waiting for her to goof.

If only you know how this basterd waistbead operated years ago in pregnancy session,forcing unmarried ladies who just gave birth to their baby factory in other to steal their babies and silence them.

Her modus operandi is....she tricks them she pregnant and that she's a fake doctor,then tries to lure them.

I wouldn't want to scatter this thread because I have so many women to tag and this thread will go to the bin,but I won't do that.

I still repeat it....ONOME is an empty bag of trash,a very smelling trash at that,with empty womb stealing new borns from their moms at birth.

SHE DESERVES EVERYTHING THROWN AT HER, BECAUSE SHE'S A fvcktard.

Ma'am teespice.....it hurts me to disappoint you,but I would never ever apologize to ONOME.

SHE HAS TO GO TO THE PREGNANCY THREAD AND APOLOGIZE TO THOSE SHE HAS HURT N MOCK STARTING WITH MRS LAYORMII.

I M DONE WITH THIS ONOME ISSUE going forward Mrs teespice,do well to have a splendid night rest sweetie.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 11:28pm On Aug 13, 2023
Onome alias waistbead shut up....how I wish I could see you face to face and give you some resounding slaps.

You dey craze oh.

See you raking for person wey know you finish...onome e enter your body abii?

Refute my allegations naaa...
Stop stealing people kids,I have bn telling you for years....this is what you get when you traded your womb for a pack of cornflakes and nzu.

You go explain you go tire.
You see your gbeborun....we dey slice ham small small

I m off to drink coffee!
I know say you nor go sleep well this nyt,trust me you deserve
This RPG's.

Enjoy your misery ONOME.
Truth hurts,deal with it.

You can entertain the HOUSE NOW,make sure to
Put on your fancy red pant with your bloated flabby stomach.

You lure pregnant ladies from the pregnancy thread,
Tell them to visit you,you then announces you re pregnant
Immediately they visit you,they disappear,we don't get to see them anymore on the thread.

Lord knows where you n your fake doctor husband takes them to, probably kill them and take their kids.

You have succeeded in stealing two kids from
Pregnant mothers in pregnancy session,May their
Spirit n blood fight you.

Barren woman.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 12:19am On Aug 14, 2023
Wetin again undecided , shoes for food section... hahahaha 😂

Be like say some of you are hörny! grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 12:27am On Aug 14, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy

You go explain you go tire....no evidence
Onome alias waistbead.

Facility ni, ability ko.

Leave in denial all you want....the truth still stamps
On your forehead.

When mother's give birth to their kids,you sedate them,trick
Them dey loss the kids and viam you do the needed.
How wicked can you be?

Remember what I told you 4 years ago,
Lemmi refresh your memory,I told you your days are numbered
You will be disgraced on national television.
For now,continue.

Cc: Akummiri

The reason why mother's were scared to come close
to you on pregnancy session.
You have a very terrible past there.

Madam cryptic pregnancy.
Pray they dont lynch you inside that baby factory
You termed facility.

We nor dey RONU OFFLINE,WE RE LEGIT
IN AND OUT.
We are COURTIFIED N TRADITIONALISED
Dem marry us WELLA cheesy cheesy
we nor dey do wait n take.

can the same be said of You?
Thief!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 12:31am On Aug 14, 2023
Ezi.

You're confirmed MGBEKE!

Mi slaying na follow come ,so quit hating and using different handle to troll me on preggo thread ....

You troll yourself not me with your Richwifey handle,spongisback handle and many others I ignor because sperm donor is dealing with already ,so no need .

You don't have a life outside NL that's why you go go about seeking attention and begging for money all over NL.........SPIT!

Oma Ale.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 12:45am On Aug 14, 2023
Mi belove momma would always say,that Hollandaise no dey make noise for box na supper print...

I stole a baby 4 yrs ago,you change the narrative on the 13th of August to cryptic.SPERM DONOR is really dealing with you...

All these boils down to ENVY/JEALOUSY that means if you see .in real life ,you go kidnap NWA CHINEMERU

Purge yourself of jealousy inugo.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 1:13am On Aug 14, 2023
I sorry for SPERM DONOR,he's a plastic Anambra man...Because if he gets to read all the trash you journal on this space about him,your ghana must go bag would be outside..

You said he's ARCHAIC/MYOPIC,the moniker quoted you and asked you (and you married him) you piece of shiit begged the moniker to modify her post...I SMH that day for you.

Don't envy me biko! No be me do you UWA EJOR!!

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 1:24am On Aug 14, 2023
I thought we were supposed to post food.
Please no quarrels! Have some spaghetti.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 1:27am On Aug 14, 2023
If you're s.x starved,and you're ARCHAIC DONOR refuse to jig you,go self-service your useless self or go look for those your f..k mate and get jigged .Than coming to this space to disgrace yourself every freaking day..

Afterall ,you're a plastic Isoko bit.ch , forefathers gat nothing on you if you jig .

Married but single

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 1:29am On Aug 14, 2023
Send me an invite 🔥🔥Is that suya in the Jollof?
cococandy:
I big pot of smoky jollof

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 2:29am On Aug 14, 2023
Pikin wey say em mama no go sleep ,em too no go sleep..

Still waiting for the receipt oo!

You don't have a life,because if you do,you won't envy/ jealous someone you don't know / see physically..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3324) (3325) (3326) (3327) (3328) (3329) (3330) ... (3476) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Seezzy(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.