Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5749692 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3327) (3328) (3329) (3330) (3331) (3332) (3333) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
Akposy:

Kai! Enjoyment

Thanks Boss👊

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2023
Village kitchen

Catch and cook

Home made Pasta

Pasta and crab, so delicious😋😋

Have a great day everyone ♥️

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2023
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Catch and cook

Home made Pasta

Beautiful dear....you ,Blueraydick,candy and akposy una dey satisfy me foodiciously

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Simplecity(m): 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2023
Xidget:
Breakfast
drop recipe na cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by stevebond007(m): 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Catch and cook

Home made Pasta

Molto bene.

This is food seduction ✨💓

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2023
pipnator00:
Jollof so good, you could orgasm from eating it..lol

Looks nice.
Recipe please. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pipnator00(m): 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
omooba969:

In what sense actually, unless you failed to read the topic of this thread.

What reactions are you expecting - To what end?

To 2 ends actually...

1. To let d*ckheads like you mast*bate around and display their stupidity like you just did!

2. To let the sensible few know beforehand what could happen to this thread.

Happy now?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
pipnator00:

To 2 ends actually...

1. To let d*ckheads like you mast*bate around and display their stupidity like you just did!

2. To let the sensible few know beforehand what could happen to this thread.

Happy now?

Lol 🤣🤣 wahala wa o!

I don't gerrit smiley, you guys don't respect boundaries as per the topic of the thread and you expect not to be asked. 🥴

Dis people sef, blood too dey hot sha. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2023
mariahAngel:

Looks nice.
Recipe please. undecided

Recipe kè?

Na Ai prepare dat beautiful meal o...lol 🤣

AI surely qualifies for an executive chef... hahahaha 🤣🤣
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jaksmillioniar: 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
cococandy:

Well the AI tried.
cocobeauty I wish to ask if my wife born baby abroad will the baby be citizens
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Catch and cook

Home made Pasta

Always soothing....🔥🔥🔥🙌

You're different chief... sincerely!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
ahnie:

Beautiful dear....you ,Blueraydick,candy and akposy una dey satisfy me foodiciously

Thanks very much mami
Have a great day 🥰
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2023
stevebond007:

Molto bene.

This is food seduction ✨💓

Grazie mille per il tuo complimento🙏
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2023
omooba969:

Always soothing....🔥🔥🔥🙌

You're different chief... sincerely!

Thanks Boss. Much respect 👊

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
Hmm.
These people collected 2500k from me but the receipt bears 17.5k.
5 fking months.
Double the cost of buying the good.
Only in Nigeria.

Maybe, I should start buying stuffs from Ghana. Cheaper and export cos weeeey cheaper.

Ahnie, that was the crayfish I asked you about last yr if you can remember to help me check price of a bag.
Thanks.

I am a lover of crayfish more than meat or fish and I don't feel comfy with the packaged ones around here. This gonna serve me minimum of 4 yrs.
Best with ofeakwu jollof rice.
Have never seen anyone posting that here.

We make our jollof with banga, enough crayfish, scent leave onions and dry fish or meat. If you love it spicy, dish out yours in the mortar u used in pounding pepper and cry inside T later grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2023
Lunch
Oghe'ne wehweovie

Shicken republic cheesy
For the kids

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2023
descarado:
Hmm.
5 fking months.
Only in Nigeria.

Maybe, I should start buying stuffs from Ghana. Cheaper and export cos weeeey cheaper.

Ahnie, that was the crayfish I asked you about last yr if you can remember to help me check price of a bag.
Thanks.

I am a lover of crayfish more than meat or fish and I don't feel comfy with the packaged ones around here. This gonna serve me minimum of 4 yrs.

We make our jollof with banga, enough crayfish, scent leave onions and dry fish or meat. If you love it spicy, dish out yours in the mortar u used in pounding pepper and cry inside T later grin

Just got some from the mall now,when I get to my obuwon I go show you

I think those re the ones zinos packing,I really do not know the carton price for the cray but I know the carton price of chicken flavour

As for crayfish na inside noodles I dey like putam for my gangs,I nor dey too dey remember say I get crayfish

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
omooba969:

Recipe kè?

Na Ai prepare dat beautiful meal o...lol 🤣

AI surely qualifies for an executive chef... hahahaha 🤣🤣

Mark my words; modern technology will be the eventual death of art. undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
descarado:

That's what I love about Costco. But, is this only in amelica?
Armyofone, go and buy stand mixer and use it to pepper me with correct food biko kiss

That lady has only a single milk pot in her kitchen
🏃🏃🏃🏃

Oh Lord! grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
cococandy:

Costco is the best. They are always having some sort of deal or sales. With big discounts

My Costco purchases end up in trash.
I am not renewing. I stopped renewing my Sam club membership. Na one vegetable chip took me there.
I bought stuff that I couldn't finish eating on time - ended up in the Trash.
It was party prep deal buying that took me to Costco at first.
No more cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
Dinner.

Peppered drumstick ,ribs and sauce cheesy
No evidence

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:32am On Aug 16, 2023
armyofone:

My Costco purchases end up in trash.
I am not renewing. I stopped renewing my Sam club membership. Na one vegetable chip took me there.
I bought stuff that I couldn't finish eating on time - ended up in the Trash.
It was party prep deal buying that took me to Costco at first.
No more cheesy
I see your point
I’ve had a few things end up on the trash as well because it was a lot and we couldn’t finish it on time but overall worth it to me . I get way more for my money
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DyingFetus: 12:48am On Aug 16, 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 1:07am On Aug 16, 2023
Name the vendor.
The last crayfish I bought was 3,500 per paint. It's raining now. It should be cheaper.
descarado:
Hmm.
5 fking months.
Only in Nigeria.

Thanks.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 1:10am On Aug 16, 2023
Wow just wow!
Akposy:
Offal pepper soup

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 1:14am On Aug 16, 2023
Looks delish!
hahn:
Spaghetti, crayfish and beef stew
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 2buffagain(m): 3:19am On Aug 16, 2023
Akposy:
Offal pepper soup

These are the kind of sights that make me miss naija.
Where I wan see this kain thing for where I dey now.

May God help Naija. We must do better as a country. It's the only one we have. No where else is home.
The sooner those backward Nigerian leaders expire, the better for all current and future generations.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 3:23am On Aug 16, 2023
amorprincesa:
Name the vendor.
The last crayfish I bought was 3,500 per paint. It's raining now. It should be cheaper.

I don't understand you very well but I think you are trying to say I was cheated, right?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:52am On Aug 16, 2023
Akposy:

Wow. Discount is huge
yes indeed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Xidget: 7:58am On Aug 16, 2023
Simplecity:
drop recipe na cry
Lol, nothing special o. Just some salad and tortilla.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Xidget: 7:59am On Aug 16, 2023
Brunch

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3327) (3328) (3329) (3330) (3331) (3332) (3333) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.