Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5764224 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2023
armyofone:
I like lentils. It is filling like the senior brother beans. I like making it simple without brown sugar added. I use habanero for mine. What pepper do you use ?

Me too. I like them a lot.

I used the long chili pepper.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
ahnie:
No time sister....No time!
Thanking God for providing!

If you have time to prep beans, there is time now.
Mine done burn finish. I don't like the smell of burnt beans inside.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 9:52pm On Sep 13, 2023
cococandy:

Me too. I like them a lot.

I used the long chili pepper.

Oh I see. I'm so crazy about habanero that other peppers run away from me grin or it's me running from them as not being hot enough.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:12am On Sep 14, 2023
armyofone:

Oh I see. I'm so crazy about habanero that other peppers run away from me grin or it's me running from them as not being hot enough.

I guess you can use habanero too grin

Or try scotch bonnet if you want the maximum oomph
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 6:36am On Sep 14, 2023
⏩Which swallow would you take
with this bitterleaf ogbono?🥘

⏩My own choice is poundo yam or
Golden Penny Semovita for the win😋

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 6:45am On Sep 14, 2023
Exodus15v11:
Icelandic yogurt popsicle thingy. Super creamy and not too sweet.

My sister who cannot stay in one place says Iceland is gorgeous. If not for school wahala, na to pack my bag, enter plane. Thank God Canadians can visit Iceland visa-free.

People never survive Canada cold❄️🌬️🌫️
finish, na Iceland, 🌁🌨️☃️❄️, the land
of ice dem wan settle❓❓

Nigerians and japajantis, if aeroplane
service dey to go Sun🌞🌝🌡️🌄, na
Nigerians go full the plane❗️❗️😁😂😁

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:31am On Sep 14, 2023
adecz:

People never survive Canada cold❄️🌬️🌫️
finish, na Iceland, 🌁🌨️☃️❄️, the land
of ice dem wan settle❓❓

Nigerians and japajantis, if aeroplane
service dey to go Sun🌞🌝🌡️🌄, na
Nigerians go full the plane❗️❗️😁😂😁
Iceland is not as cold as Canada
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 9:00am On Sep 14, 2023
cococandy:

Depends on the territory of
Canada in question.

Generally, both have average yearly
temperatures of less than 10° Centigrade.

In Nigeria were temperatures
can rise up to 45° in some locations,
when we get temperature of 25°, people go begin wear sweater upandan.😁

Well, safe journey when you decide to
make the trip.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:27am On Sep 14, 2023
adecz:

Depends on the territory of
Canada in question.

Generally, both have average yearly
temperatures of less than 10° Centigrade.

In Nigeria when were temperatures
can rise up to 45° in some locations,
when we get temperature of 25°, people go begin wear sweater upandan.😁

Well, safe journey when you decide to
make the trip.
True
But I’m not saying it’s not cold, I was implying (based on your comparison) that if Nigerians can survive Canada, they can flourish in Iceland

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Pinkeyes: 10:54am On Sep 14, 2023
ahnie:
Breakfast
Beans
Plantain
Ponmo
Fried fish
Utazi.

So filling!

This combo eh! I hate beans but you will make me cook this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Purvan(m): 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2023
Soup and sammich

Been a long time I posted on here

I know say all my bannies including babythug for here don miss me

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Purvan(m): 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2023
cococandy:

It's tho

Canada isn't even that cold

When you reach eastern Europe , you go see wetin be cold true true

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Purvan(m): 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2023
adecz:

Amala lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2023
Purvan:
Soup and sammich

Been a long time I posted on here

I know say all my bannies including babythug for here don miss me
resident thief

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Purvan(m): 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2023
Sirqt5:
resident thief

Puta madre y

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2023
Purvan:

Puta madre y

resident thief 🤣🤣🤣 na ur type dey burn to pieces in Nigeria . go rot , ole oshi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Raalsalghul: 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2023
Today's breakfast.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2023
cococandy:

I guess you can use habanero too grin

Or try scotch bonnet if you want the maximum oomph

Scotch bonnet, perfect!
grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2023
adecz:

Cow leg still standing. Not even heat could put it down cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2023
cococandy:

True
But I’m not saying it’s not cold, I was implying (based on your comparison) that if Nigerians can survive Canada, they can flourish in Iceland

Black people flourish anywhere. Our skin can withstand heat or ice or a newer kind of weather.

wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
Dinner
Potatoes and yam with egg sauce

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sunbestie(f): 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2023
Potatoes with green veggies

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DyingFetus: 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2023
sunbestie:
Potatoes with green veggies

Why the meagre food??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DyingFetus: 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2023
Halcyon123:
Dinner
Potatoes and yam with egg sauce

Talk true

Are you proud of your tummy ??

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DyingFetus: 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2023
armyofone:

Black people flourish anywhere. Our skin can withstand heat or ice or a newer kind of weather.

wink

Go to the north pole and check if ya skin can survive there
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Botragelad: 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2023
DyingFetus:

Talk true

Are you proud of your tummy ??
Mate, are you content with your absurd antics, your lack of self-worth, and your thirst for attention? You don't share a proper meal, you rarely engage in any meaningful discussions on this thread, and you have the audacity to lift photos off the internet and pass them off as your own. Don't be such a prat, respect yourself, and stop mucking about and derailing this lovely thread.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DyingFetus: 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2023
Botragelad:

Mate, are you content with your absurd antics, your lack of self-worth, and your thirst for attention? You don't share a proper meal, you rarely engage in any meaningful discussions on this thread, and you have the audacity to lift photos off the internet and pass them off as your own. Don't be such a prat, respect yourself, and stop mucking about and derailing this lovely thread.

STFU c0cksucker

Kys you fckn pedo always cooming to cp
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mommadd(f): 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2023
Moi moi and vegetables

28 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 2:21am On Sep 16, 2023
Mashed potato

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MJ01: 8:28am On Sep 16, 2023
.....m

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Magenta9 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.