Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5734555 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) ... (3476) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2023
This thread is like Nigeria now. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2023
mariahAngel:

Try dey rest. Try! undecided

Mariah, you don't have to respond to my comment you know.

If you think the thread is what it used to be, I don't have a problem with that.

This is not to excuse myself. πŸ‘
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kowema(f): 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2023
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2023
mariahAngel:

How can it ever be restored to what it used to be, when you don't give it a rest?
At least, let the poor thread breathe for a day (better yet, a week) without making snide comments, can you? undecided

You definitely didn't read to understand my response to you, but it's fine.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 1:40am On Sep 19, 2023
Oxtails. Ate with white rice, plantain and fried cabbage. Fire.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akeem79(m): 3:01am On Sep 19, 2023
radautoworks:
Oxtails. Ate with white rice, plantain and fried cabbage. Fire.

Concoction

Little shopping

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Skybom: 3:18am On Sep 19, 2023
Good day everyone,

I want to confirm this so called "crowd1 investment" may it's real or not.

Please no insult
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 6:33am On Sep 19, 2023
Skybom:
Good day everyone,

I want to confirm this so called "crowd1 investment" may it's real or not.

Please no insult

Hey, I don't think they're good. Please take note of the captions at the bottom of the pics attached.

Safe ✌️

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2023
Lunch:
smiley smiley

27 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2023
Remnant smiley
Nothing must go to waste

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cezarman(m): 11:19pm On Sep 19, 2023
Halcyon123:
Dried okro soup with maize swallow na my bfast be that(craving satisfied)

Wow

I ate this alot back in abuja... and I never really got tired of eating it cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 5:35am On Sep 20, 2023
MCMXCVIII:

Great food you’ve got here, please what’s your recipe?

Thanks
For the sauce: I baked salmon or any fish of ur choice
In a frying pan, Sautee some onion, season to taste. I added some heavy cream and allowed to simmer then added fresh Spinach, then put the fish back. Taste test and remove from heat
You can have with rice or mashed potato

Mashed potato: I left the skin on mine cos i used very small species. Boiled it, removed excess water and left a little in. Mashed until you want, then added some butter, salt, black pepper and a little milk. Turn/whisk everything couple of timea and ready to eat
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 5:36am On Sep 20, 2023
Pasta ❀️ in all shapes and form

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Redoil: 7:18am On Sep 20, 2023
mariahAngel:

You still added groundnuts to yours, after all that ingredients? cheesy
my angel why always mention me
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by stevebond007(m): 7:51am On Sep 20, 2023
Caaz:
Lunch:
smiley smiley

Ahnie?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 9:04am On Sep 20, 2023
Ishi azu!

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DyingFetus: 9:27am On Sep 20, 2023
Caaz:
Ishi azu!

Shit be looking mf retarded

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
πŸ–•to the MOD that banned me,since you were blind to see how the said moniker attacked me unprovoked.....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2023
πŸ™‹

Breaky:

Spam pork/ham fried it with olive oil,going down with bread and tea.

Te amoπŸ’•πŸ’‹

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Skybom: 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
omooba969:

Hey, I don't think they're good. Please take note of the captions at the bottom of the pics attached.

Safe ✌️

" thanks so much for your enlightenment boss πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
Skybom:

" thanks so much for your enlightenment boss πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ‘
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
waistbead:
πŸ™‹

Breaky:

Spam pork/ham fried it with olive oil,going down with bread and tea.

Te amoπŸ’•πŸ’‹

Very tasty πŸ˜‹. I like to have mine sandwiched with a whole fried egg in brioche buns.

Would be a sin to forget your preferred sauce - mine is chilli jam/ burger sauce. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2023
omooba969:

πŸ‘

You see?
That wasn't so hard now, was it? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
mariahAngel:

You see?
That wasn't so hard now, was it? undecided

Beautiful Mariah smiley if you don't understand me, that's not for me to fix. cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SafetyPlug(m): 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
Roasted plantain and potatoes.

*Not prepared by mekiss

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
omooba969:

Beautiful Mariah smiley if you don't understand me, that's not for me to fix. cool

Yinmu! undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MCMXCVIII(m): 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2023
Kenfil:

Thanks
For the sauce: I baked salmon or any fish of ur choice
In a frying pan, Sautee some onion, season to taste. I added some heavy cream and allowed to simmer then added fresh Spinach, then put the fish back. Taste test and remove from heat
You can have with rice or mashed potato

Mashed potato: I left the skin on mine cos i used very small species. Boiled it, removed excess water and left a little in. Mashed until you want, then added some butter, salt, black pepper and a little milk. Turn/whisk everything couple of timea and ready to eat

Thank youuu! Definitely trying it.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MORIERA: 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
Caaz:
Lunch:
smiley smiley

Is this ahnie lipsrsealed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2023
Is she/him a person of interest? you're the second person quoting me asking the same question today?
MORIERA:

Is this ahnie lipsrsealed
I would really love to know your reasons for asking.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MORIERA: 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
Caaz:
Is she/him a person of interest? you're the second person quoting me asking the same question today?
I would really love to know your reasons for asking.

Smell some sorta jokes in that your last paragraph

Maybe na my eyes dey pain me

Nice meals sha

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) ... (3476) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.