Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5735032 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) (3361) (3362) ... (3476) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2023

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2023
Beef in vegetable sauce with couscous🌝

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2023
Bintdawood:
Beef in vegetable sauce with couscous🌝
Nice meals...hajiya!
You see this coucous I cooked one pack then fed the rest packs to my chickens e no gree let me cook.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2023
Caaz:

Nice meals...hajiya!
You see this coucous I cooked one pack then fed the rest packs to my chickens e no gree let me cook.

That's hilarious, but also kind of sad for the couscous😹Buh couscous is actually a really healthy and delicious meal, i love it.
I've heard that couscous can be a bit tricky to cook for some people. Did you find it difficult to prepare, or was it something else that made you decide to feed it to your chicken?
Thanks for the compliment🙌🏾

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2023
I used to eat it alot whilst I was stationed in your region in a colleagues house,I nor know how dem dey cookam,so I saw it at a super store I went to got like 4 packs,manage to cook one it was soggy,I gave up fed the rest to my chickens I still have a tiny fraction left
Bintdawood:
even if dem dey dash ham for free I nor go collect

That's hilarious, but also kind of sad for the couscous😹Buh couscous is actually a really healthy and delicious meal, i love it.
I've heard that couscous can be a bit tricky to cook for some people. Did you find it difficult to prepare, or was it something else that made you decide to feed it to your chicken?
Thanks for the compliment🙌🏾
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2023
🙋

For the cold 😛I wan heat up mi body smo🙄life na once,let mi enjoy biko💃

Grazie mio bello marito💕

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2023
Caaz:
I used to eat it alot whilst I was stationed in your region in a colleagues house,I nor know how dem dey cookam,so I saw it at a super store I went to got like 4 packs,manage to cook one it was soggy,I gave up fed the rest to my chickens I still have a tiny fraction left

Well, maybe the trick is in the technique. Perhaps your roommate knows a special method for making couscous that you could try next time.Next time, try using less water so the couscous retains its texture. That might give you better results.
And remember, practice makes perfect💃

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 11:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
I went to see a dibia in Keys, he sent me to the canyon. The dibia at the Canyon is very strong and asked me to break coconut to the gods of the Canyon and eat for my own abracadabra.

Chewing coconut and drilled hole in the shell.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:12am On Sep 24, 2023
waistbead:
🙋

Grazie mio bello marito💕

Do you like cocktails or straight shots?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 7:12am On Sep 24, 2023
Cheesy spaghetti with asian style veggies.

29 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:30am On Sep 24, 2023
Hunger don dey catch me
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nibacked(m): 8:52am On Sep 24, 2023
waistbead:
🙋

Grazie mio bello marito💕
cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 10:32am On Sep 24, 2023
Breakfast
Beans
Plantain
Black H2O
Fried fish
Scotch bonnet
Utazi

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 10:43am On Sep 24, 2023
Spaghetti🌝

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PinkNature: 10:45am On Sep 24, 2023
Caaz:
Breakfast!
Beans
Plantain
Utazi
Onions
Scotch bonnets smiley

Bure'di Mai Dadi.

Weather cold in the morning Sha!

Oni you dey jolly.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PinkNature: 10:46am On Sep 24, 2023
Caaz:
Breakfast
Beans
Plantain
Black H2O
Fried fish
Scotch bonnet
Utazi

Nice tray.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by marksleek2584(m): 11:10am On Sep 24, 2023
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 11:55am On Sep 24, 2023
cococandy:

Do you like cocktails or straight shots?

Coco Nwa🙋 Achala Ugo,Obi diya how's you/yours?

I do straight shots😛

God bless you/ la familia🙏
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 11:59am On Sep 24, 2023
nibacked:
cool

👍
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2023
Kobojunkie...see me and hookup this morning.the name funny sha!

Zoer got the carton for #3,075 naira, quite a cheapie!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2023
waistbead:

Coco Nwa🙋 Achala Ugo,Obi diya how's you/yours?

I do straight shots😛

God bless you/ la familia🙏

Agu nwanyi. We are fine thank you 🫶🏽

Try one of these recipes. https://www.liquor.com/slideshows/classic-cognac-cocktails/
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingxsamz(m): 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2023
Noodles.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2023
kingxsamz:
Noodles.

Make i send my plate🤔🤌🏾
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2023
cococandy:

Agu nwanyi. We are fine thank you 🫶🏽

Try one of these recipes. https://www.liquor.com/slideshows/classic-cognac-cocktails/

Okay Ugo eze.👍

Grazie🙏
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingxsamz(m): 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2023
Bintdawood:

Make i send my plate🤔🤌🏾

grin Maybe next time.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by debbydams(f): 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2023
ahnie:
Kobojunkie...see me and hookup this morning.the name funny sha!

Zoer got the carton for #3,075 naira, quite a cheapie!
u mean the carton is 3,075? It's expensive tho , it's 2200 here
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2023
lipsrsealed

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2023
Location varies Sha!
debbydams:
u mean the carton is 3,075? It's expensive tho , it's 2200 here
And I was thinking I got mine for a cheapie!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PinkNature: 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2023
ahnie:
lipsrsealed

Cook anything cookable. cheesy

The veggies got me hooked.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2023
Abeg who be this?your accolades nor be here o,you even addressed me as **oni**
PinkNature:

Cook anything cookable. cheesy

The veggies got me hooked.
Unveil your self...lolxxxx
Thanks for the compliments!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Image123(m): 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2023
kingxsamz:
Noodles.

Reduce your oil, have told you several times Samuel.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) (3361) (3362) ... (3476) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: RUGGEDWEAVER(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.