Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5746272 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3364) (3365) (3366) (3367) (3368) (3369) (3370) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 11:32am On Oct 08, 2023
Omo see foods.....chai where una dey see money take prepare this food for this tinubu regime

cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2023
This is what we call Mmiri Ogwu(prepared with Aju Mbaise) in Igbo land . This is a soup prepared for a woman that just had a baby.
It is also good for weight loss and body cleansing.
Enjoy.

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LivingSage: 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2023
The for the explanation.

Fur that aspect of hujjaj, I'm aware.

Then, I do address some of my female friend like that but one of them who stays in the North seems not comfortable with it when I addressed her as such.

She made it look like it's meant for married women.

That's why I asked for clarification
Bintdawood:

Oh okay.. Its a Hausa word and a term for respect for women of high class also a sign of respect for elderly women. Buh the actual name is used for those that went for pilgrimage

And yess you can also use it for married women๐ŸŒ

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2023
kkins25:

the teeth destroyer๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚....
Used to hide these in my back in the days. chew small during break, den chew the rest at home... we suffer oh..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ na by force ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚....
Haven't seen it for a long time though.

Ha! Buh e dey sweet na๐Ÿ˜น The soft ones should be out by now๐Ÿค” the ripe ones before they get dried. Here in the north, we make tea with it fa. Very good samthing.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2023
LivingSage:
The for the explanation.

Fur that aspect of hujjaj, I'm aware.

Then, I do address some of my female friend like that but one of them who stays in the North seems not comfortable with it when I addressed her as such.

She made it look like it's meant for married women.

That's why I asked for clarification

It's true that some ladies, like me, prefer not to be addressed as 'Hajiya' or 'Hajjaju. Cuz the term "Hajiya" does have an older, more traditional implicatipn, which is why some younger women might not like being called that. Some people might take offense at being called "Hajiya," because they might feel like it's saying they are old. And no one wants to feel old, especially when they're still young at heart.... I guess your friend is among them (us)๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜น

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LivingSage: 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2023
I see cheesy

Anytime I address her like that, she's always reluctant to respond.
Or still she'll also refer me as Alhaji. I'll be like, what happened cheesy

Naturally women hate being called old
Bintdawood:

It's true that some ladies, like me, prefer not to be addressed as 'Hajiya' or 'Hajjaju. Cuz the term "Hajiya" does have an older, more traditional implicatipn, which is why some younger women might not like being called that. Some people might take offense at being called "Hajiya," because they might feel like it's saying they are old. And no one wants to feel old, especially when they're still young at heart.... I guess your friend is among them (us)๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜น

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 3:10pm On Oct 08, 2023
Lunch

Beans
Plantain
Black sweetener

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2023
Breakfast

Ogbonor soup
No eba....I licked the soup like that.

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2023
Cravings

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingxsamz(m): 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2023
Segun2222:
can you drop a tutorial or recipe

Make sauce with all of the ingredients and mix with the cooked spaghetti. Chop the sausage, carrot, fried fish and cucumber in small pieces and mix with it.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2023
grin

This style of recipe is the truth. Lol
kingxsamz:

Make sauce with all of the ingredients and mix with the cooked spaghetti. Chop the sausage, carrot, fried fish and cucumber in small pieces and mix with it.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2023
Leftovers. Yum

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kkins25(m): 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2023
Bintdawood:

Ha! Buh e dey sweet na๐Ÿ˜น The soft ones should be out by now๐Ÿค” the ripe ones before they get dried. Here in the north, we make tea with it fa. Very good samthing.

Wahlahi, I've never heard of it.. tea kuma? wow... Do u have any pic of it fresh? I stayed in the north too... I'm just hearing this for the first time..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kkins25(m): 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2023
cococandy:
Leftovers. Yum
That serving tray looks great.. classic.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2023
kkins25:

Thank you !! smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kkins25(m): 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2023
ahnie:
Lunch

Beans
Plantain
Black sweetener
i was scrolling from d bottom up. i saw d pepsi nd u came to mind... its u true true.... ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

u no dey fear diabetes??

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2023
LittleBigDick:

Na fish be that abi meat??
Dried fish
Beef
Shaki
Kpanla
Cowleg
It's loaded.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2023
Wetin I du this time again?
kkins25:

i was scrolling from d bottom up. i saw d pepsi nd u came to mind... its u true true.... ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

u no dey fear diabetes??
To your answer ...Base on believe,it has nothing on me.
Do well to have a nice evening,bye!!!

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2023
A pack of spaghetti from small stores around here now goes for #650
kingxsamz:

You guys are balling.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sheycrown(f): 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2023
Lunch

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 99thEnemy(m): 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2023
sheycrown:
Lunch
๐Ÿคฎ
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kkins25(m): 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2023
ahnie:
Wetin I du this time again?
To your answer ...Base on believe,it has nothing on me.
Do well to have a nice evening,bye!!!
I no say you do anything!! But, I see you popping soda a lot.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2023
kkins25:
I no say you do anything!! But, I see you popping soda a lot.
I just bid you good night!
Thanks for your concerns!
Cheers!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kkins25(m): 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
ahnie:

I just bid you good night!
Thanks for your concerns!
Cheers!
My utmost pleasure.

I was just joking oh..ah
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Segun2222: 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2023
kingxsamz:

100 Naira curry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Immarocks(f): 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2023
Bintdawood:

The way Nairalanders dey call me Hajiya ehnn๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น
Okay will share it buh first iโ€™d like to ask if you know Doum palm... its called โ€œGorubaโ€ in my language
Lolss...you are our very own resident hajiya.
I know "goruba"..kwakwan biri ko?
Our song that year...."Kai, jamilu,goron goruba"

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2023
kkins25:

My utmost pleasure.

I was just joking oh..ah
The feelings is mutual kkins25. wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2023
kkins25:

I like this kind of tray when the meal is free grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2023
cococandy:
Leftovers. Yum

Coco, what is the beef meal by both side ?

Chinese beef and broccoli ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3364) (3365) (3366) (3367) (3368) (3369) (3370) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.