Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,020 members, 7,814,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5746310 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3366) (3367) (3368) (3369) (3370) (3371) (3372) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PinkNature: 10:31am On Oct 11, 2023
CornOak:
Where's GboyegaD? sad

I knew something was off. Haven't seen some efo riro for a while.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Xidget: 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2023
ahnie:

Rich Nigerian,some of us cannot afford a square meal.

I m happy for you
Lol, If I hear. It's not constant na. Some days I do 2 times
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PinkNature: 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
Xidget:
Lol, If I hear. It's not constant na. Some days I do 2 times

If anyone had ever told me that I'd be eating just twice a day, I would have strongly disagreed.

It's the life of a student though. When I'm home, I'm made to feel truly at home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
Mac and fish

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
CornOak:
Where's GboyegaD? sad

PinkNature:

I knew something was off. Haven't seen some efo riro for a while.

I have been around. I moved location so I do more of the Nigerian meal on weekends when I am with the family. I have a few pictures but I have been lazy to post.
I will post the few I have now and will post hopefully weekends when I cook at home.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2023
Dinner from Sunday:

Pounded yam with ogbono and okra soup.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2023
Dinner from last week:

1. Burnt garlic rice with stew.

2. Yam with palm oil fried pepper sauce.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PinkNature: 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2023
GboyegaD:

I have been around. I moved location so I do more of the Nigerian meal on weekends when I am with the family. I have a few pictures but I have been lazy to post.
I will post the few I have now and will post hopefully weekends when I cook at home.

Oya na..

Bless us with those tasty looking meals. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2023
Yam porridge🍲

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2023
kkins25:

🀣 🀣 🀣.... I'm telling you.. wooden tray equals moneyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...At restaurants, once u see wooden tray, better check wallet... they will bill u!!!!!!

Really ? Tray for server?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2023
cococandy:

Pic attached
Got mine from Costco. But target and Walmart sell it too.

Thank you! I will check it out at Target. My costsco expired.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sirwilson(m): 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
adecz:

Yam porridge🍲

This Yam porridge went to Harvard!
πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mom007(f): 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2023
adecz:

Yam porridge🍲

If you say so...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2023
sirwilson:

This Yam porridge went to Harvard!
πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

And Chicago State University sef πŸŽ“πŸ˜Ž

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
Mom007:

If you say so...

We prefer to cut the yam to small
pieces instead of the usual big chunks
Nigerians are used to.

The sauce is very important😎😎😎

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 2:11am On Oct 12, 2023
Dinner:

My usual plan is to cool on Monday what I am going to use for the week. This week is a rice and beans burrito. For protein, it is a tomato sauce with ground beef and ground pork. For the vegetables, it is a sautΓ©ed mushrooms, onions, and spinachm

1. Breakdown of the components.
2. Dinner (burrito with a side of nachos.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 12, 2023
tjskii
MissyB3

I can't post images on this thread

Why??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preservedfish: 8:53am On Oct 12, 2023
Jollof rice from an ijaw woman

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 9:39am On Oct 12, 2023
Breakfast

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 11:35am On Oct 12, 2023
I think I know you now.you weren't as expressive like this with your former monicker.
PinkNature:

Oya na..

Bless us with those tasty looking meals. cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PinkNature: 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2023
ahnie:
I think I know you now.you weren't as expressive like this with your former monicker.

Haha. What's the formal? Just the initials.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
Breakfast:

Egg, cheese, ground meat burrito.

1. Initial preparation.
2. The burrito.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by korexes(f): 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
Rice, chicken and fish stew

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CareerBegger: 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
Ebenezer2021:
you can never compare yourself with frozen70,
You wey don cast for this forum.
Frozen70 is educated, legally married and working with a reputable organization while you're one illiterate urhobo woman selling akara and bread by the roadside in asaba.
I have decided to become reticent and taciturn till the day I have chance I'll pay you a visit and we'll take it from there.
You'll trend on nairaland front-page and your moniker will be on everyone's lips on this forum when I'm done with you.
I've decided to say nothing about your blackmail, provide a screenshot of me asking you out or sending you a pm.
I followed you yesterday so I'll be tracing your posts..
Who wants a roadside vendor?
You're not even married sef, you're a single mother with 3 bastards you feign for of which I doubt you know whose responsible for them due to several uncountable body counts.
Typical of ur ahnie as they're so lose
Spits
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2023
PinkNature:

Haha. What's the formal? Just the initials.
On code,don't worry!
You re safe!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
Beans n plantain affez

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:13am On Oct 13, 2023
Bruschetta and walnut salad πŸ₯— for dinner

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:40am On Oct 13, 2023
Dinner:

Ground meat and cheese quasedilla. Prep and final output.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doggedfighter(f): 7:15am On Oct 13, 2023
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Ground meat and cheese quasedilla. Prep and final output.

GboyegaD is back and on point πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Nice one !!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neptunium(m): 7:57am On Oct 13, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
Been a while I made fried rice
πŸ‘
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neptunium(m): 7:59am On Oct 13, 2023
sheycrown:
Lunch
πŸ‘

(1) (2) (3) ... (3366) (3367) (3368) (3369) (3370) (3371) (3372) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mideyglitz(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.