Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5747263 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iwatch: 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
freshvine:
This character always in the news for the wrong reasons.

If I should open her book of remembrance even lucifer would be qualified to go through penance.
you are next to attack her right? Can't you all act matured for once? Did she scam you?

Do you think your gang is the only one that has met with people from nairaland? What could she have done that you all just can't let her be? Is she the only one that has offended you fools since you entered this world?

I don't know why you lots are actling like some super-huiman.

You all are just petty , childish and immature.

Let me tell you what a matured mind would do: Laugh over it and MOVE ON! No matter the crime.

Only kids whine whine and whine.

And adult would rather think of how to make more money and solve immediate problems facing their lives instead of gossiping around.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iwatch: 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
santanamimi:

Stop dragging this! Ignore them and they will come and go. Don't make it looks like you are the one quoting and replying yourself.
okay.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
#BringBackOurKitchen

That soup is waterleaf and uziza! Learnt it from Dooneys blog. It tastes awesome!!

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
iwatch pls ignore them.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iwatch: 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
cococandy:
iwatch pls ignore them.
done!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iwatch: 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
All naija folks outside naija, how do you cope with absence of nigerian food? I doubt I can stay a week without eating pounded yam or any meal that you mould with hand.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
tchidi:
#BringBackOurKitchen

That soup is waterleaf and uziza! Learnt it from Dooneys blog. It tastes awesome!!
Hian! See original blood tonic ke...mail my own na cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
santanamimi:

Stop dragging this! Ignore them and they will come and go. Don't make it looks like you are the one quoting and replying yourself.
The yoruba version of this proverb sounds better. You try sha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by santanamimi(f): 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
Idowuogbo:

The yoruba version of this proverb sounds better. You try sha grin grin grin
Lol! You can help me out wink tongue embarassed grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
santanamimi:

Lol! You can help me out wink tongue embarassed grin
You don't need my help... your likers association are happy with your version. grin grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by freshvine(f): 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
cococandy:
iwatch pls ignore them.

A chip and microscopic lens has been employed to investigate your inappropriate behaviours and the feeds from eleme in Rivers are appropriately gargantuan in my moral analysis and deduction of your character.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
tecno4life:
Nawa wetin hapun to this thread, na one small accident cause all this undecided

Dinner today ( yeah I know it's crazy, but that's what hapuns when I must fix dinner for myself cry )
Lmao! Which accident? Road or sea? Nairalanders ehn! grin grin grin grin grin but oga that thing you stomach so, na food? embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sugarcoconut(f): 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
Gizdodo and I ate with rice...variety is d spice of life grin

Catfish Peppersoup with agidi and guess what? It's homemade agidi.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sugarcoconut(f): 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
I made a tomatoe sauce with smoked fish and I ate with pasta.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sugarcoconut(f): 7:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
Catfish barbecue ( Not 4rm ma kitchen but na me demolish am tongue)

Chicken and shrimp sauce with yam.( I don chop smal b4 i rmbr 2 snap)

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
sugarcoconut:
Gizdodo and I ate with rice...variety is d spice of life grin

Catfish Peppersoup with agidi and guess what? It's homemade agidi.
Is it made of only gizzard and dodo?....i mean d gizzardo.

I dey feel ma idowu

freshvine.... Wat do u have to decrypt of me? Am i a saint? A devil? Wat am i?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sugarcoconut(f): 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
Last charcoal grill 4 d year... Was simply delish

Snacking inbetween with puff puff

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
sugarcoconut:
Catfish barbecue ( Not 4rm ma kitchen but na me demolish am tongue)

Chicken and shrimp sauce with yam.( I don chop smal b4 i rmbr 2 snap)
I like dis barbecue oooooo........... How i wish
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by freshvine(f): 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
Akposy:

I dey feel ma idowu

My onyokometer tells me you are a lonely man.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
freshvine:

My onyokometer tells me you are a lonely man.
lolz.......i dont tink ur meter is right
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sugarcoconut(f): 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
Akposy:

I dey feel ma idowu

Yes gizzard and dodo in tomatoe sauce.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.