Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5747416 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
Sugarcoconut.

Na wa o.

So you ate all of them finish, clean mouth before you begin upload pix?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
freshvine:

A chip and microscopic lens has been employed to investigate your inappropriate behaviours and the feeds from eleme in Rivers are appropriately gargantuan in my moral analysis and deduction of your character.
It's no longer port harcourt?
It's now eleme? grin grin grin

You don't know me from police barracks in ajegunle too?
Monkey.

Mental case.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
iwatch:
All naija folks outside naija, how do you cope with absence of nigerian food? I doubt I can stay a week without eating pounded yam or any meal that you mould with hand.
Depends on where you find yourself.
Places with high population of Africans tend to have more african shops.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sugarcoconut(f): 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
cococandy:
Sugarcoconut.

Na wa o.

So you ate all of them finish, clean mouth before you begin upload pix?

Nne eeh na d time 2 begin upload pics be wahala cos eating and snapping the food is synonymous 2 me now. It's beginning 2 seem like work buh we ll keep pushing.

#Thisthreadmustnotdie

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
sugarcoconut:

Nne eeh na d time 2 begin upload pics be wahala cos eating and snapping the food is synonymous 2 me now. It's beginning 2 seem like work buh we ll keep pushing.

#Thisthreadmustnotdie
I dey feel you jare....move the ministry for me. Na my family member get this thread sef, so I must protect our e-property. Enemies, fall n quench!!! angry grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by freshvine(f): 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
cococandy:

It's no longer port harcourt?
It's now eleme? grin grin grin

You don't know me from police barracks in ajegunle too?
Monkey.

Mental case.

The die is cast.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
@cococandy, I tried the blender thing and it was amazing even less than the 10 mins you said. Amazing stuff
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
sugarcoconut:
Catfish barbecue ( Not 4rm ma kitchen but na me demolish am tongue)

Chicken and shrimp sauce with yam.( I don chop smal b4 i rmbr 2 snap)

That yam is foineeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
tchidi:
#BringBackOurKitchen

That soup is waterleaf and uziza! Learnt it from Dooneys blog. It tastes awesome!!

You visit Dooney's too? smiley If I say I tried this soup would you believe me? It was surprisingly good.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
touchmeder:

You visit Dooney's too? smiley If I say I tried this soup would you believe me? It was surprisingly good.

Try bitter leaf with water leaf, its extremely delicious. Don't think i will use pumpkin (ugu) with water leaf again.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
Mrs0J:

Try bitter leaf with water leaf, its extremely delicious. Don't think i will use pumpkin (ugu) with water leaf again.

Will try it. Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
touchmeder:

I knew I liked you! wink wink
The uziza gave it a special aroma and taste!! #amazeballs kiss embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
touchmeder:
@cococandy, I tried the blender thing and it was amazing even less than the 10 mins you said. Amazing stuff
You're welcome
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
sugarcoconut:

Yes gizzard and dodo in tomatoe sauce. Gizdodo

Gizdodo? undecided chai, we plantains don suffer for this country mehn. angry sad

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nmeri17: 12:04am On Sep 30, 2015
*bounces in with my red CHEFtaincy cap** cheesy

nmeri17: foodlanders chochocho undecided

Foodlanders: iya angry

nmeri17: chochocho undecided

nmeri17: Foodlanders kwezuo nu o

Foodlanders: iyooooo cheesy

*clears throat smiley
My lovely pipo of foodland, una know as e dh be naa! na only me dh serve am as e dh hot wink no too much "toku-toku" today o.....only pishures kiss (with the spirit of our sexy photomaniac president moving within our midst *trembles embarassed )

our elders used to say the taste of the pudding is in the eating; but now, we have mobile phones so the taste of the pudding is not just in the eating alone but in the photoshoots. Amen?? tongue

dinner today na porridge yam (yam pottage) I really wish the pictures could do justice to the aroma/savour and exxxxtremely "taste-buds-saturating" attributes that lies within the circular walls of this pot. but nevertheless, you all will make do with the creamy/appealing/yummy pictures I've attached smiley

PS: remember to congratulate me on my autonomous ascent o; HRH Nmeri17 CHEFtain of nairaland food section smiley

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 30, 2015
Nmeri17:

*clears throat smiley
My lovely pipo of foodland, una know as e dh be naa! na only me dh serve am as e dh hot wink no too much "toku-toku" today o.....only pishures kiss

our elders used to say the taste of the pudding is in the eating; but now, we have mobile phones so the taste of the pudding is not just in the eating alone but in the photoshoots. Amen?? tongue

dinner today na porridge yam (yam pottage) I really wish the pictures could do justice to the aroma/savour and exxxxtremely "taste-buds-saturating" attributes that lies within the circular walls of this pot. but nevertheless, you all will make do with the creamy/appealing/yummy pictures I've attached smiley

PS: remember to congratulate me on my autonomous ascent o; HRH Nmeri17 CHEFtain of nairaland food section smiley

So hilarious
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nmeri17: 12:32am On Sep 30, 2015
debolly:

So hilarious
no felicitations?? sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 12:53am On Sep 30, 2015
Nmeri17:
no felicitations?? sad

It looks yummy....

Cheftain Nmeri
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nmeri17: 1:18am On Sep 30, 2015
bukatyne:

It looks yummy....

Cheftain Nmeri
thank you smiley

*taps you lightly with my scepter pestle angry

just curious about yo monicker tho; dyu run a buka
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amis(f): 2:11am On Sep 30, 2015
Nmeri17:

*clears throat smiley
My lovely pipo of foodland, una know as e dh be naa! na only me dh serve am as e dh hot wink no too much "toku-toku" today o.....only pishures kiss (with the spirit of our sexy photomaniac president moving within our midst *trembles embarassed )

grin this your intro has overshadowed the food ooo....Chief Madam Nmeri
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nmeri17: 2:39am On Sep 30, 2015
Amis:

grin this your intro has overshadowed the food ooo....Chief Madam Nmeri
muchecheche... all join o my dia amis

seems the population of night crawlers here is very dense lipsrsealed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 30, 2015
sugarcoconut:

Don't blend straight on oo. Use d pulse button or d normal blend button but u just break inbetween incase ur blender doesn't have that option.

Life is not 2 hard afterall.
Thank you. .. have also watched a video on YouTube. .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
Slow evening yesterday. My wife and i are having a small tiff. I dey bone am and she de bone me. grin The kids came up to me and were like "dad, lets eat something different tonight". And i go "what?". And they go "how'z about pizza and steak?". I say "hmmm, that's different, ok let's try it". Now, this is where i introduce you to my cooking utensil; a skillet i call bukky. If you don't have a skillet in your kitchen, you are cheating yourself out off a treasure. You can fry, boil and grill with it and it takes very little maintenance. Anyway, we tried the combination and it wasn't half bad. I know what cococandy is thinking right now. She's thinking "WTF?, isn't this the same mofo who chewed my ass out for having steak and eggs for lunch and here he is having steak and pizza for dinner? muther@#$%%%". Relax candy queen grin, na my kids suggest am oooo, no be me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
Lmao @ Bollinger and hin madam

This wan una dey give each other face, the end result na triplets when makeup time reach ooo.... grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by back2sender: 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
Glock8:

Please don't say what you don't know.
Cheers.

What are they defending her for, she lied and should be bold to apologize which is a sign of greatness.
She wan do follow follow , if you read in between the lines of her post you will see she likes the wan belong mentality.
Thanks man for busting this package, what some people don't know is that some nlders are smart alecs .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
Did you enjoy it? grin
That's all that matters.
Bollinger:
Slow evening yesterday. My wife and i are having a small tiff. I dey bone am and she de bone me. grin The kids came up to me and were like "dad, lets eat something different tonight". And i go "what?". And they go "how'z about pizza and steak?". I say "hmmm, that's different, ok let's try it". Now, this is where i introduce you to my cooking utensil; a skillet i call bukky. If you don't have a skillet in your kitchen, you are cheating yourself out off a treasure. You can fry, boil and grill with it and it takes very little maintenance. Anyway, we tried the combination and it wasn't half bad. I know what cococandy is thinking right now. She's thinking "WTF?, isn't this the same mofo who chewed my ass out for having steak and eggs for lunch and here he is having steak and pizza for dinner?". Relax candy queen grin, na my kids suggest am oooo, no be me.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
back2sender:

What are they defending her for, she lied and should be bold to apologize which is a sign of greatness.
She wan do follow follow , if you read in between the lines of her post you will see she likes the wan belong mentality.
Thanks man for busting this package, what some people don't know is that some nlders are smart alecs .

Ok we don hear. Let her b na...if she is fake,let her conscience deal with am na....this one una gather like vultures on top one moniker,it's bullying. Stop it!!! angry

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Lmao @ Bollinger and hin madam

This wan una dey give each other face, the end result na triplets when makeup time reach ooo.... grin grin grin

Lol........
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kunshe(m): 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
Indomie...that's about the only thing I can cook

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
Forumites,

Please what are the prices of the following food in Nigeria:

- A cup of rice (milk cup)
- One Congo of rice
- A tuber of yam
- A cup of bean
- One Congo of beans
- Amount to make stew that will last about a week
- Amount to make a medium pot of egusi soup
- A Congo of garri
- Bread loaf
- Cornflakes cereal
- Peak milk

Real prices please, thank you all in advance.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
Egusi is 100-120 naira per small milk cup.
Peak milk is. 700 for the 400g
Bread loaf varies, depends on the quality. But I never see the ne when reach 1k! Even Next cash-and-carry loaf na 300.

Stew and soup will depend on the meat and orishirishi inside. Tomatoes 200 will be More than enough. So can put a price on it.
Beans is 50 (brown), 40 (white).
My rice is from the ministry so I can't say how much.

Disclaimer: I'm in the north so things may be cheaper here. Thanks.

@armyofone
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
tchidi:
Egusi is 100-120 naira per small milk cup.
Peak milk is. 700 for the 400g
Bread loaf varies, depends on the quality. But I never see the ne when reach 1k! Even Next cash-and-carry loaf na 300.

Stew and soup will depend on the meat and orishirishi inside. Tomatoes 200 will be More than enough. So can put a price on it.
Beans is 50 (brown), 40 (white).
My rice is from the ministry so I can't say how much.

Disclaimer: I'm in the north so things may be cheaper here. Thanks.

@armyofone
Tchdi do you really live in the same Nigeria I live in? shocked shocked you must be getting your stuff very cheap o
Well in the oil city state where I reside:
Egusi , hand melon, small peak tin cup 150
Engine melon 130; the hand melon is tastier
A normal / moderate pot of soup to last a week will gulp about 1800 here
small Tuber of yam 350
Fresh tomatoes, 4 very small ones kept in batches on the table cost 100 naira. To buy enough tomatoes for one week stew should be about 600 naira I.e 6 places. To make a small pot of stew, 1,500 naira is manageable.
Bread depends on its source. Normal sliced bread on the streets 250 naira. But from supermarkets and eateries could be up to 500 naira.
Rice, I don't buy in cups o but a custard rubber of caprice, Mama gold should be around 1,000 per rubber
Sorry for my writing arrangement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.