Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5746191 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3369) (3370) (3371) (3372) (3373) (3374) (3375) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jarchi(m): 9:34am On Oct 17, 2023
Totalsuccess123:
INTRODUCING BEANS SECRET SOLUTION
Hello nairalanders, lemme first introduce myself my name is Elisha aka The Cookman
I want to ask you the following question, Please do you normally experience bloating or stomach upset or purging or heartburn after eating beans OR please do you know a friend who complains that he feels bloated or stomach upset or purging or heartburn after eating beans. I am EXCEEDINGLY GLAD to inform you that I have a BEANS SECRET SOLUTION for that girl, boy, mother or pregnant woman, child, father, pastor, imam, any cleric, anybody at all etc. who complains of experiencing heartburn, stomach upset, purging, boating after eating beans.

Kindly reply this comment, IF you are (or that friend is) INTERESTED to discover their BEANS SECRET SOLUTION OR kindly click the link below so that Elisha aka The Cookman can show you the BEANS SECRET SOLUTION:
https:///message/RRIP5OLWVEJQL1 or WHATSAPP number 08143987048

Please Note: Per boiling reduces what causes the bloating, but also massively reduces vital water-soluble vitamins and minerals in the beans. My BEANS SECRET SOLUTION offers you to enjoy cooked beans WITHOUT having to per boil it before and WITHOUT any complications after eating it.

° Brodaman, Simple, soak beans for 4 hours now, pour water away. The body can't process the acids in beans that's why, I think 60-70% °
***Jarchi***

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 9:56am On Oct 17, 2023
Breakfest

Beans n potate

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PinkNature: 10:47am On Oct 17, 2023
ahnie:
Breakfest

Beans n potate

Fancy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 11:20am On Oct 17, 2023
Tekhis my head is big-ing oh cheesy cheesy.
PinkNature:

Fancy cheesy
Oya na bo kidia to tor for this couch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PinkNature: 11:24am On Oct 17, 2023
ahnie:
Tekhis my head is big-ing oh cheesy cheesy.
Oya na bo kidia to tor for this couch.

cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2023
armyofone:

Thank you! I will check it out at Target. My costsco expired.
tried Costco last year after decades of Sam's. Going back to Sam's. Costco stores are the definition of CHAOTIC!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 9:34pm On Oct 17, 2023
Garlic-parmesan and Thai chili wings with pan roasted broccoli and shiitake mushroom couscous

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2023
radautoworks:
Garlic-parmesan and Thai chili wings with pan roasted broccoli and shiitake mushroom couscous

Yum
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2023
Birria tacos with homemade quick pickled onions and cilantro

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2023
radautoworks:
tried Costco last year after decades of Sam's. Going back to Sam's. Costco stores are the definition of CHAOTIC!

Lol grin the bulk food from all of them scares me grin
Bulk cereal and bulk meat...not yet. I do enjoy weekly shopping for fresh foods and normal size. I enjoy buying normal size and the good feelings of "empty " pantry and empty fridge grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintabisiriyu2: 12:38am On Oct 18, 2023
ahnie:
Breakfest
Beans n potate
Poverty, so ahnie you can't even buy red oil?

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintabisiriyu2: 12:43am On Oct 18, 2023
ahnie:
Do well to get a life,we re from two different sides of the coin.i m living my life and I don't give a flying fvck about your opinion,I don't live my life to please anybody,and I don't ever see myself doing that,scratch that to the gengs.

Last week you were attacking an innocent lady here that posted her meal,her own meal why she didn't use kini kan kini kan,like you were the person that provided the meal for her.

You really need to check yourself,you don't post foods except stolen food pictures,yet you open that your gutter buccal cavity to dictate to peeps what they should eat.

Meanwhile you have nothing to lose,I have so many things to lose by mere dignifying you low life with my esteemed response.
So crawl back into your swamp.

Enjoy your show of shame!

Good news,you have been upgraded from a food theft to the esteemed position of an Alabosi...do well to get the tag from our resident food thread Alabosi aka the sickly nutritionist.

Pained

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 9:13am On Oct 18, 2023
I will eat just the wings. Thanks
radautoworks:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 9:14am On Oct 18, 2023
This tacos, is it India food?
cococandy:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 9:26am On Oct 18, 2023
armyofone:

Lol grin the bulk food from all of them scares me grin
Bulk cereal and bulk meat...not yet. I do enjoy weekly shopping for fresh foods and normal size. I enjoy buying normal size and the good feelings of "empty " pantry and empty fridge grin

Nah, ain't nobody got time for that. Once a month shopping, vacu-seal system, fresh food each meal. It's only fish and some veggies I buy regularly. I also love the Asian wholesale stores. In Houston, Sun's wholesale is the ish!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 9:27am On Oct 18, 2023
cococandy:
okay I need your birria recipe. I've been craving so bad!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 9:28am On Oct 18, 2023
amorprincesa:
Mexican/South American

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 9:58am On Oct 18, 2023
Thanks
radautoworks:
Mexican/South American
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
amorprincesa:

More like Hispanic/Mexican

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2023
radautoworks:
okay I need your birria recipe. I've been craving so bad!

I found one online that’s most closely similar to the recipe I used. The recipe I used is on TikTok but I think the owner might’ve privated it somehow so the link isn’t shareable.

I added screenshots of the ingredients. I skipped vinegar because it’s not in the recipe is used from TT.

Method:
“Core and toast the chiles. All three methods will begin the same way, first by prepping the dried chiles. We don’t need the stems nor the seedy cores inside of the chiles, so I recommend just using some kitchen scissors to snip off the ends and then shake out the inner cores/seeds and discard. Then to bring out the chiles’ best flavor, briefly toast them in a hot sauté pan, stockpot or Instant Pot by pressing them down onto the hot surface for 1-2 minutes per side, until fragrant. Then transfer them to your blender or food processor and we will use them later.
Sauté the veggies. Next you will need to sauté the onion, garlic and tomato until softened in the same sauté pan, stockpot or Instant Pot. Then transfer the veggies to the blender as well.
Blend the marinade. Then to complete our marinade, we’ll add in beef stock, apple cider vinegar, cumin, oregano, ginger, cinnamon and cloves to the blender and purée the mixture until it is completely smooth. (As always, use caution when puréeing hot liquids since they will expand in the blender. I always tent the cap on the blender lid open slightly to let some of the hot steam release.)
Sear the meat (optional). I always like to season and sear the meat briefly before slow cooking it, which you can do either in the same sauté pan, stockpot or in the Instant Pot. But if you’d like to save time, you’re welcome to skip this step.
Cook. Then combine the meat with the marinade and either cook it until tender in the:
Instant Pot: Cover and pressure cook on high for 45 minutes, followed by a natural release.
Crock-Pot: Cover and slow cook on low for 8 hours, or until the meat is completely tender.
Stockpot: Cover and cook over low heat on the stovetop for 4 to 6 hours, or until the meat is completely tender. (For safety reasons, be sure to stay nearby and keep an eye on the stockpot so that the meat doesn’t accidentally burn.)
Shred the beef (optional). Uncover and shred the beef into bite-sized pieces, if you’d like, and toss it with the broth. Or alternately, you can leave it in larger chunks. Then give it a taste and season with extra salt and pepper, if needed.
Serve. Then serve warm bowls (the beef along with its broth) garnished with lots of your favorite toppings, with a side of warm tortillas…and enjoy!”

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dinner from last night:

Rice and beans burrito.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
cococandy:

I found one online that’s most closely similar to the recipe I used. The recipe I used is on TikTok but I think the owner might’ve privated it somehow so the link isn’t shareable.

I added screenshots of the ingredients. I skipped vinegar because it’s not in the recipe is used from TT.

Method:
“Core and toast the chiles. All three methods will begin the same way, first by prepping the dried chiles. We don’t need the stems nor the seedy cores inside of the chiles, so I recommend just using some kitchen scissors to snip off the ends and then shake out the inner cores/seeds and discard. Then to bring out the chiles’ best flavor, briefly toast them in a hot sauté pan, stockpot or Instant Pot by pressing them down onto the hot surface for 1-2 minutes per side, until fragrant. Then transfer them to your blender or food processor and we will use them later.
Sauté the veggies. Next you will need to sauté the onion, garlic and tomato until softened in the same sauté pan, stockpot or Instant Pot. Then transfer the veggies to the blender as well.
Blend the marinade. Then to complete our marinade, we’ll add in beef stock, apple cider vinegar, cumin, oregano, ginger, cinnamon and cloves to the blender and purée the mixture until it is completely smooth. (As always, use caution when puréeing hot liquids since they will expand in the blender. I always tent the cap on the blender lid open slightly to let some of the hot steam release.)
Sear the meat (optional). I always like to season and sear the meat briefly before slow cooking it, which you can do either in the same sauté pan, stockpot or in the Instant Pot. But if you’d like to save time, you’re welcome to skip this step.
Cook. Then combine the meat with the marinade and either cook it until tender in the:
Instant Pot: Cover and pressure cook on high for 45 minutes, followed by a natural release.
Crock-Pot: Cover and slow cook on low for 8 hours, or until the meat is completely tender.
Stockpot: Cover and cook over low heat on the stovetop for 4 to 6 hours, or until the meat is completely tender. (For safety reasons, be sure to stay nearby and keep an eye on the stockpot so that the meat doesn’t accidentally burn.)
Shred the beef (optional). Uncover and shred the beef into bite-sized pieces, if you’d like, and toss it with the broth. Or alternately, you can leave it in larger chunks. Then give it a taste and season with extra salt and pepper, if needed.
Serve. Then serve warm bowls (the beef along with its broth) garnished with lots of your favorite toppings, with a side of warm tortillas…and enjoy!”

Thanks. Been craving some from this place downtown but I might take a shot at it

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2023
Lazy dinner. Rosemary lemon chicken and french fries

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anonymuz(m): 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
ahnie:
Cravings
I love this. Especially when served hot.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by youngking22(m): 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2023
I'm loving all this dishes from other parts of the world, hopefully one day I go gather mind chop am.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by muizola0(m): 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2023
[b][/b]
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hideaki: 2:02am On Oct 20, 2023
Sapa rice with hot choco

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:22am On Oct 20, 2023
Magnificenttop:

The zoom, range and angle are characteristically yours but brother, they still didn't look exactly like your typical picture. Something looks different.
Okay. I’m confused ??

cococandy:
Looks amazing
Thank you 🙏🏾

PinkNature:

Beans looks like it wasn't properly cooked before you brought it down.

Looks beautiful overall.
Thanks. The beans was well cooked for the purpose it served.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:31am On Oct 20, 2023
Puff puff, peppered chicken wings, fried plantains.

This was lunch yesterday after farm work. Peppers were gotten straight from the farm

Prestonn where are you? I trust you’re okay

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MJ01: 8:33am On Oct 20, 2023
Meat cost

32 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3369) (3370) (3371) (3372) (3373) (3374) (3375) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ablemax(m), dollynnn(f), radautoworks and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.