Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5755025 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3375) (3376) (3377) (3378) (3379) (3380) (3381) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doggedfighter(f): 6:40am On Nov 01, 2023
Akposy:
Join me celebrate my birthday.

It is a rare privilege to see another year in this cold world.

I made this carrot cake frosted with ice cream and topped with mulberries and candied cherries

Happy birthday Akposy.
More life

More wins !

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Laurene: 7:10am On Nov 01, 2023
ahnie:
Dinner
ihe a o nsi umuaka ka o bu nsi okuko? Mpama! imaro nri esi.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Laurene: 7:16am On Nov 01, 2023
ahnie:
Breakfast
🤮
Why can't you learn to package your food?
Can't you see how others do theirs?

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 7:17am On Nov 01, 2023
Happy new month to us all...many wins to us.
Discipline is the trademark cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2023
Hi there,I took my time to go through your entire post and saw how you're fond of attacking ladies here.

You have never posted any meal here,yet you condemn people's meal,it shows how degrading you really are as a grown man hiding behind a female id.

I want to challenge you to bring solid prove that the lady is a single mother as you have always termed other ladies here.

Like I said I need solid evidence,if shown I would gift you 100k.i m serious.need I remind you to send the evidence here for all to see.

It's sickening how humans like you feels comfortable soiling people's reputation because you're envious of them.

You can reach me@osahonchike@gmail.com.

Cheers!

Laurene:
🤮
Why can't you learn to package your food?
Can't you see how others do theirs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2023
Craving

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2023
More cravings

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2023
cheesy cheesy
More cravings

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 2:52pm On Nov 01, 2023
Lunch loading

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Laurene: 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2023
Fragil:
Hi there,I took my time to go through your entire post and saw how you're fond of attacking ladies here.

You have never posted any meal here,yet you condemn people's meal,it shows how degrading you really are as a grown man hiding behind a female id.

I want to challenge you to bring solid prove that the lady is a single mother as you have always termed other ladies here.

Like I said I need solid evidence,if shown I would gift you 100k.i m serious.need I remind you to send the evidence here for all to see.

It's sickening how humans like you feels comfortable soiling people's reputation because you're envious of them.

You can reach me@osahonchike@gmail.com.

Cheers!

Cmon honey... I'm a lady like you too.
People have met her in Asaba and she herself has insinuated she's without a man... I'm Delta-Igbó...Ogwashi-Uku precisely.
Check my posts, I clamor for conservative values as I vote republicans into office... We believe in marriage as an entity... I hate divorce... I hate breakups.
I know it's non of business but I'm stating the obvious... She won't fúck you unless you're a lesbian. So stop defending her.

Gift me 100k... Less than 100 dollars? You must be joking. I have 600 dollars at home with me now here in Bronx, I'll go to Walmart and send it to you through bitcoin machine instead.

She should package her food more and stop behaving like a local girl... My grandma back home would say... "Onye ime ovia" (I miss you grandma 😩)

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2023
Hi there,I read everything you wrote,you still haven't proved any point Mr man.
I m not IMPRESSED.

From your write up and smear Champaign you're really envious of the lady,such that you really cannot stand her guts and bravery.

I went through her post too and realized she's an old nairalander and honorably married with kids I m impressed.
Which brings me to my next question,why hate on her?

You have failed woefully coming out with concrete evidence in soiling her name, you're nothing but a pained and failed human being who has nothing good going for you in your life.

I also observed that you're really obsessed with her from all your posts trying hard for her to notice you judging as evidence.

I find it hilarious your bragging about Walmart and bitcoins only lowlifes do that I won't be surprised if you're one dingy bat hanging upside down waiting for your next meal to feast on.

Your comments reek of jealousy,the biles emanating from your life needs to be fumigated.
Your life must be very bitter.

I know you're a male with balls like me masking with a female ID.
Dude get a life,learn some skills and quit being a slowpoke.
You're simply jealous of the lady.

Here is my verdict,you ve not proven anything Mr man,you sounded like a bitter person who probably sent mentions to her and she ignored you and it sure still hurts you.

Nairaland is not a face less forum and you can be easily traced for defamation and stalking we have seen it happened countless times.

Cheers!

Laurene:
Cmon honey... I'm a lady like you too.
People have met her in Asaba and she herself has insinuated she's without a man... I'm Delta-Igbó...Ogwashi-Uku precisely.
Check my posts, I clamor for conservative values as I vote republicans into office... We believe in marriage as an entity... I hate divorce... I hate breakups.
I know it's non of business but I'm stating the obvious... She won't fúck you unless you're a lesbian. So stop defending her.

Gift me 100k... Less than 100 dollars? You must be joking. I have 600 dollars at home with me now here in Bronx, I'll go to Walmart and send it to you through bitcoin machine instead.

She should package her food more and stop behaving like a local girl... My grandma back home would say... "Onye ime ovia" (I miss you grandma 😩)

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2023
Laurene:
â–  Cmon honey... I'm a lady like you too.
Check my posts, I clamor for conservative values as I vote republicans into office... We believe in marriage as an entity... I hate divorce... I hate breakups. I know it's non of business but I'm stating the obvious...
She won't fúck you unless you're a lesbian. So stop defending her.
Gift me 100k... Less than 100 dollars? You must be joking. I have 600 dollars at home with me now here in Bronx, I'll go to Walmart and send it to you through bitcoin machine instead. She should package her food more and stop behaving like a local girl... My grandma back home would say... "Onye ime ovia" (I miss you grandma 😩)
Everyone has to conform to your values and ideals.... wow... shocked

And when I tell folks that tradition and religion are the same thing... dem no go believe. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2023
Does he sound normal to you
Kobojunkie:

And when I tell folks that tradition and religion are the same thing... dem no go believe. undecided
That man has mental issues!
I m enjoying his rants anyways,he'll get tired very soon,they always do.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2023
Laurene:
You don dey put eye for that guy... You go soon open leg for am. 🙄
Life of an single mother!
That's why I preach conservative family values.
What is wrong with you?

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
I knew he was lying the moment I read where he wrote the bolded.
Like who does that?
Which brings me to this.

A smart person can easily tell he's a terrible liar,an aggrieved toaster who went to toast the lady and was politely turned down hence his grievances trying to soil the lady's name.

We see that everyday on this forum so I m not surprised.

He has failed coming up with evidence as usual,I never expected him coming up with any evidence anyways because I knew
He'll goof as usual.

I m trying to wrap my head on his extremes,his insecurities leading him to stoop so low soiling a married woman's name because she's happy and you cannot stand seeing someone's wife happy.

Pfffff.

Kobojunkie:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2023
Dear MrsAhnie
For what its worth I admire your level of tolerance,the way you have shown how mature you are by not responding to his tantrums.

I love the fact that you don't pretend, you're real.My regards to your family.

The said person who obviously is a male is really envious of you and couldn't stand all you represent.

Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Laurene: 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2023
Fragil:
I m not IMPRESSED.

From your write up and smear Champaign you're really envious of the lady,such that you really cannot stand her guts and bravery.

I went through her post too and realized she's an old nairalander and honorably married with kids I m impressed.

You have failed woefully coming out with concrete evidence in soiling her name, you're nothing but a pained and failed human being who has nothing good going for you in your life.

I also observed that you're really obsessed with her from all your posts trying hard for her to notice you judging as evidence.

I find it hilarious your bragging about Walmart and bitcoins only lowlifes do that I won't be surprised if you're one dingy bat hanging upside down waiting for your next meal to feast on.

Your comments reek of jealousy,the biles emanating from your life needs to be fumigated.

Here is my verdict,you ve not proven anything Mr man,you sounded like a bitter person who probably sent mentions to her and she ignored you and it sure still hurts you.

Nairaland is not a face less forum and you can be easily traced for defamation and stalking we have seen it happened countless times.

Cheers!

Bla Bla Bla! I have nothing to prove to you... You started bragging about sending me 100,000 naira that's why I had to promise gifting you 600,000 instead.
Do you even know what defamation is? How did I ever defame her?
I don't blame you lots over there, you guys behave like tyrants and have totalitarian tendencies... Your kind of leaders can attest to that.
I can give you my home address and postal code here in Bronx... Here isn't 3rd world shithole dictatorship bubble... There's freedom of expression, I guess you'll never know 😅...
From Buhari to Tinubu 😩
I'm done with you.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Laurene: 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2023
cococandy:

What is wrong with you?
Never did wrong though... She's all over the space 🙄

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hideaki: 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
Laurene:
You must be a lowlife in reality... Any day you get a visa to the states you'd go to church to testify.
Don't worry, I was once like you dear... Keep the hope alive!

Post your front view time stamped

Let's see

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2023
cheesy cheesy grin my ovaries.....that was a straight caught
Sirqt5:
shocked shocked shocked wow , U are such a lying mor0n . Oniro oloriburuku
At some point HE was sounding like EAR POD WEY FALL INSIDE WATER.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2023
Laurene:
Check the date Dumbo... FYI, I've lived in 2 different foreign countries... Now run along kiddo

Shut up , LIAR . U can run along w ur lies n rubbish u are spitting in here . We no like u , fuvk off lieing uglyy ass . i wonder who u dey wan impress for here with lies .. ur life must be so damn pathetic outside Nairaland . Fuvk off piece of lieing shittt . Or post photo of u n ur nairaland moniker in front of Walmart on a street in d Bronx like u claim u'r at . I dare u!!! We dey wait ooo . Oloshi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zoer(m): 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2023
Sirqt5:

Shut up , LIAR . U can run along w ur lies n rubbish u are spitting in here . We no like u , fuvk off lieing uglyy ass . i wonder who u dey wan impress for here with lies .. ur life must be so damn pathetic outside Nairaland . Fuvk off piece of lieing shittt . Or post photo of u n ur nairaland moniker in front of Walmart on a street in d Bronx like u claim u'r at . I dare u!!! We dey wait ooo . Oloshi

Uppercut

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zoer(m): 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2023
Fragil:
I m not IMPRESSED.

Cheers!

Ella Ella Lama Sabatani

(1) (2) (3) ... (3375) (3376) (3377) (3378) (3379) (3380) (3381) ... (3478) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.