Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5753135 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3377) (3378) (3379) (3380) (3381) (3382) (3383) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Pussycokie45: 8:56am On Nov 03, 2023
ahnie:
Breakfast
Redoil rice.

You removed the egg shells.

Nice One.👍👍👍👍

I hope say you put those big big crayfish oooo .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zoer(m): 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2023
ahnie:
Yeah I'm good, please stop whinning me like lasisi siinzu money cheesy

Hahahahah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2023
Lunch
I substituted with redoil...groundnut oil nor dey gree me eat.

Crayfish
Boiled eggs
Pumpkin leaf.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preservedfish: 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2023
ahnie:
Lunch
I substituted with redoil...groundnut oil nor dey gree me eat.

Crayfish
Boiled eggs
Pumpkin leaf.

Where una day see this money??

Eggs for this Batified economy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2023
Finally,craving satisfied
Gwote pate any which one them call am

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gofwane(m): 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2023
Halcyon123:
Kai!
Just had to comment.
I so missed this food.

Back then in Jos, I hated it. But now, 😋
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2023
Halcyon123:

What is it made out of?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2023
ahnie:
Lunch I substituted with redoil...groundnut oil nor dey gree me eat.
Crayfish Boiled eggs Pumpkin leaf.
i'm impressed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2023
emperorz:
Boom cool
yummy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2023
Halcyon123:
I thought of you this morning....how go de go?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2023
ahnie:
Lunch
bless you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2023
emperorz:
My second ever ogbono but I forgot to add locust beans and onions sha grin
kudos

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2023
post=126758976:
From the Kitchen of dem MANNA,
Late Lunch/Dinner is ready....

Fried eggs and Plantains,
Correct Combinations
great meal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
radautoworks:
Mashed potatoes with beef stew. Burned the stew a little at the end distracted with Chinese but still tender and delicious.. aside from the occasional burnt piece tongue
this looks amazing

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2023
TFLASHOGEE:
Pancakes for breakfast smiley
great job
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2023
Dinner.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
Gofwane:
Kai!
Just had to comment.
I so missed this food.

Back then in Jos, I hated it. But now, 😋
Awwww,wish I can pass a plate over to you. Still have alot left,made enough to last a week.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2023
ahnie:

I thought of you this morning....how go de go?
Mamana,we thank God oh,we just the push am the go kwai one day at a time but ko easy rara.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2023
Halcyon123:

Mamana,we thank God oh,we just the push am the go kwai one day at a time but ko easy rara.
Na sai'ni ai.
The lord is your strength mama na.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2023
cococandy:

What is it made out of?
It contains the following:
Spinach
Sorrel leaves
Spring onions
Cabbage
Tomatoes
Pepper
Onions
Garden egg(you can use the sweet and the bitter ones but I prefer the bitter ones)
Groundnuts
Brisket bone
Some people add pumpkin but I don't
Seasoning cubes and salt
They lastly, the binder which is acha(hungry rice) or maize grits. I used maize grits since am out of acha.
And I added dadawa
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2023
ahnie:

Na sai'ni ai.
The lord is your strength mama na.
Amen,thanks for checking up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Blake755: 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2023
ahnie:
Dinner.
Drop me your house address oo hunger don finish me angry sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2023
Liposure:
this looks amazing

Thanks! Dinner today ain't nothin but a chicken wang!

Five-spice crispy, juicy chicken wings, twice fried fries and delicious fresh, sweet, minty peas from Jos

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zoer(m): 11:10pm On Nov 03, 2023
Halcyon123:

My tribal meal
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:50am On Nov 04, 2023
Halcyon123:

Spinach
Sorrel leaves
Spring onions
Cabbage
Tomatoes
Pepper
Onions
Garden egg(you can use the sweet and the bitter ones but I prefer the bitter ones)
Groundnuts
Brisket bone
Seasoning cubes and salt
They lastly, the binder which is acha(hungry rice) or maize grits. I used maize grits since am out of acha.
And I added dadawa

Thanks.
Very Interesting. I’ve never heard of this dish before.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 3:57am On Nov 04, 2023
Halcyon123:

Spinach
Sorrel leaves
Spring onions
Cabbage
Tomatoes
Pepper
Onions
Groundnuts
Brisket bone
Seasoning cubes and salt
And I added dadawa
Excuse me madam
Is there a sweet garden egg?
They all tastes the same in my mouth

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 4:45am On Nov 04, 2023
The white eggplant(ayanra) has the sweet taste,which the small green one has the bitter taste I think.
iamoyindamola:

Excuse me madam
Is there a sweet garden egg?
They all tastes the same in my mouth

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 6:37am On Nov 04, 2023
ahnie:
The white eggplant(ayanra) has the sweet taste,which the small green one has the bitter taste I think.
I need to pay more attention to the taste then
Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 9:06am On Nov 04, 2023
ahnie:
You have said it all.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 9:07am On Nov 04, 2023
zoer:

My tribal meal
Your from Plateau or Kd
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 9:08am On Nov 04, 2023
cococandy:

Thanks.
Very Interesting. I’ve never heard of this dish before.
Very nice and very nutritious

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3377) (3378) (3379) (3380) (3381) (3382) (3383) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Countyguy, BlueRayDick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.