Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5742664 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3382) (3383) (3384) (3385) (3386) (3387) (3388) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2023
ahnie:

Nice

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sheycrown(f): 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2023
Dinner. Semolina ft chicken and beef stew with ewedu.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mom007(f): 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2023
tziz:
OK so I and Bae got Pizza from Domino's the other day and she vowed to make something better at home. She made this, I swear she used up ALL the eggs we have at home undecided but this tastes really really really good cool cool, more than the Pizza.
I call it "Fried-Plantain-Hot-dog-veggies-with-one-crate-of-egg-Pizza" grin grin
1st Pic is the Pizza From Domino's
2nd and 3rd is the Home Pizza....
That's a fritata not a pizza.
Enjoy!

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dollynnn(f): 11:39pm On Nov 10, 2023
@Prestonn
It's been a long time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preservedfish: 3:02am On Nov 11, 2023
Jollof rice made by me for an acquaintance

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:54am On Nov 11, 2023
doggedfighter:

Happy birthday Akposy.
More life

More wins !
Amen. Thank you 🙏🏾

cococandy:
Happy birthday 🎂🎉🎂🥳
Thank you 🙏🏾

zoer:

Happy birthday Chef....many more Atarodo to your farm.
Thanks. Amen o

korexes:
Happy birthday!

Thank you
ahnie:
Happy birthday dearest akposy,wishing you many beautiful things.
Cheers!
Thank you 😊

glimpse:

Happy birthday Akposy. May God uplift you.
Amen. Thank you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 7:32am On Nov 11, 2023
Dinner from yesterday:

Pasta.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 7:33am On Nov 11, 2023
Dinner:

Eba with efo riro and stewed salmon.

30 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Newborn27(f): 7:52am On Nov 11, 2023
I want to ask the chefs in the house about the best method to cook beans and save gas.

Since I started buying gas at 1200 per kg.....and my kids loves eating beans...I just woke up one day to try the soaking up the beans for longer hours... sometimes overnight.. before cooking and it gets easily done and has lesser gas.

My question is...hope the method of soaking doesn't have side effects on eating?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tziz(m): 8:21am On Nov 11, 2023
Mom007:

That's a fritata not a pizza.
Enjoy!
Oh, thanks. I didn't care to find out the name. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preservedfish: 8:31am On Nov 11, 2023
Newborn27:
I want to ask the chefs in the house about the best method to cook beans and save gas.

Since I started buying gas at 1200 per kg.....and my kids loves eating beans...I just woke up one day to try the soaking up the beans for longer hours... sometimes overnight.. before cooking and it gets easily done and has lesser gas.

My question is...hope the method of soaking doesn't have side effects on eating?

Charcoal or firewood is your best option

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Newborn27(f): 8:35am On Nov 11, 2023
Preservedfish:

Charcoal or firewood is your best option

I have no space for charcoal or firewood in my apartment.

I live upstairs...each apartment with their space... going downstairs to arrange such is intruding on other flatmates space.

I seldom make use of electrical cooker too but trust our PHCN people to always disappoint.

Soaking looks great and faster but just worried on the side effects.

Within 30mins...beans is done after soaking overnight

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 11, 2023
Newborn27:

I live upstairs...each apartment with their space... going downstairs to arrange such is intruding on other flatmates space.

I seldom make use of electrical cooker too but trust our PHCN people to always disappoint.

Buy this modern charcoal stove.... They advertise it on nairaland, it's also on jumia. You can use it in your kitchen, almost smoke free
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 9:40am On Nov 11, 2023
cococandy:
Blueberry muffins.
So fluffy and yum
these look awesome even though I hate cooked fruit
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 9:43am On Nov 11, 2023
Newborn27:

soak overnight then pressure cook

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Newborn27(f): 10:35am On Nov 11, 2023
Scrit:

Buy this modern charcoal stove.... They advertise it on nairaland, it's also on jumia. You can use it in your kitchen, almost smoke free

Hope it's pocket friendly?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:42am On Nov 11, 2023
Newborn27:

Soaking is not bad. I heard it is actually good for those who react to beans. You discard the wash and cook

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:44am On Nov 11, 2023
Jollof rice, dodo and stewed beef

Happy weekend

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Newborn27(f): 11:45am On Nov 11, 2023
Akposy:

Soaking is not bad. I heard it is actually good for those who react to beans. You discard the wash and cook

Thanks for your response chef....I feel honoured seeing your mention.

It actually reduces my kids farting whenever they eat beans... LoL

It's faster to cook...saves gas and appeared very soft.. so I was worried cos no shortcuts without side effects.

Seeing your comment...I know our belly is safe.

Smiles

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2023
radautoworks:
these look awesome even though I hate cooked fruit

I feel ya . But certain fruits cook great.

Case in point
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preservedfish: 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2023
Akposy:
Jollof rice, dodo and stewed beef

Happy weekend

Are you a startup enthusiast ??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2023
Preservedfish:

Are you a startup enthusiast ??

I don’t know what this mean. However, I don’t cook for people. All my meals are made by me for me. I just look aesthetically pleasing food.

Edited…
You’re referring to the book? Zero to One.
Yes, I’m trying to grow my small business. I want to scale up and leave the mediocre zone.

I don’t like Gwote @halcyon & zoer. The food is not appeasing to the eyes. The first and only time I had Gwote was the type prepared by an Adamawa woman. It was made with acha, locust beans and plenty meat (my attraction).
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2023
Newborn27:

Thanks for your response chef....I feel honoured seeing your mention.

It actually reduces my kids farting whenever they eat beans... LoL

It's faster to cook...saves gas and appeared very soft.. so I was worried cos no shortcuts without side effects.

Seeing your comment...I know our belly is safe.

Smiles
😊😊😊🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zoer(m): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2023
Akposy:

I don’t know what this mean. However, I don’t cook for people. All my meals are made by me for me. I just look aesthetically pleasing food.

Edited…
Yes, I’m trying to grow my small business. I want to scale up and leave the mediocre zone.

I don’t like Gwote @halcyon & zoer. The food is not appeasing to the eyes. The first and only time I had Gwote was the type prepared by an Adamawa woman. It was made with acha, locust beans and plenty meat (my attraction).

I made this some months back...

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2023
Akposy:

Edited…

The locust beans is the KD method and is same method I use,enough locust beans and I used biscuits bones. Acha is hard to get around here hence the use of maize grits.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2023
zoer:

Ha,you just want to wake my craving bah. Come and give me a plate now please

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TFLASHOGEE(m): 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2023
Egg roll for the weekend

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2023
Akposy:
Join me celebrate my birthday.

It is a rare privilege to see another year in this cold world.

I made this carrot cake frosted with ice cream and topped with mulberries and candied cherries

I apologize that this is coming late.

Happy belated birthday!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2023
Wainar fulawa
I dont know the name in English sha🤭

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sheycrown(f): 11:13pm On Nov 11, 2023
[quote author=Newborn27 post=126904471]I want to ask the chefs in the house about the best method to cook beans and save gas.

[b][/b]

Best bet is to get a pressure cooker. Your beans will be done in less than 30 minutes and it will be very very soft.

I cook my beans for max 25 minutes on low heat with pressure pot.

Another thing is to get the new coal pot. It doesn’t consume charcoal and it is smoke free. Jikoa coal pot.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 1:42am On Nov 12, 2023
Pete ko...I bought acha and hope to make it.

zoer:

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 6:58am On Nov 12, 2023
armyofone:
Pete ko...I bought acha and hope to make it.

Remember to keep a plate for me please cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (3382) (3383) (3384) (3385) (3386) (3387) (3388) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.