Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5757269 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3379) (3380) (3381) (3382) (3383) (3384) (3385) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 2:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
Eba and okro for lunch

EDIT: someone said it looks like there is groundnut inside lwkm! Na the okro seeds dem lol

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
Who get eba cheesy..... happy new week

31 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
Lunch cheesy
Bread n butter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
Breakfast

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Blake755: 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2023
Sapa don kill me sad angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TFLASHOGEE(m): 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2023
Sunday jollof wink

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sheycrown(f): 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2023
Happy Sunday

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by deardevil(m): 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2023
Blake755:
Sapa don kill me sad angry

See watin rich kid they call sapa
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Purvan(m): 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
Made a quick Kimchi Jigae using what I had on hand. Turned out delicious

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Purvan(m): 7:36pm On Nov 05, 2023
sheycrown:
Happy Sunday

How of the kids??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Purvan(m): 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2023
radautoworks:
Eba and okro for lunch

Agba cultist grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2023
Hahahaha 🤣, chief troll don quick comot the yamayama breakie/lunch...😂

Higher spirits don rebuke am...lol 🤣

Who does that? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Blake755: 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2023
deardevil:

See watin rich kid they call sapa
Nah sapa abeg nah now I know why my papa dey always stay outside after coming back from work
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 10:07pm On Nov 05, 2023
Purvan:
what u had on hand or a photo u stole from the internet as usual. Ole oshi

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Omoadeola(m): 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
Boiled potato+plantains+egg sauce

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 11:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
Omoadeola:

I no dey joke with fried eggs o - you're doing well. 🙌

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PinkNature: 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2023
radautoworks:
Eba and okro for lunch

Doesn't it feel weird eating swallow with spoon/fork?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PinkNature: 11:26pm On Nov 05, 2023
Purvan:

Another name for awara?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PinkNature: 11:27pm On Nov 05, 2023
Omoadeola:

For the past 2 weeks, I've been eating potatoes aggressively.

Affordable and easy to prepare.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PinkNature: 11:28pm On Nov 05, 2023
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Alapogentle: 1:33am On Nov 06, 2023
ahnie:
Our resident (sickly) Alabosi don drop quote.

Pangolin...feeling... like cameleon.
Alabosi say he dey stay for BRONX for Walmart junction.
darling ahnie abeg tag the alabosi make me too know am. Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Purvan(m): 1:41am On Nov 06, 2023
Sirqt5:
what u had on hand or a photo u stole from the internet as usual. Ole oshi

If you can prove it , do so
if not shut your stinking smelling mouth

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Elsudani2: 3:15am On Nov 06, 2023
radautoworks:
Eba and okro for lunch

You deserve to be slapped

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Goldmaxx(f): 5:29am On Nov 06, 2023
ahnie:
Dinner.
You finally took correction to what one lady said... You're learning... Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Goldmaxx(f): 5:30am On Nov 06, 2023
ahnie:
Lunch
Redoil stew..
Boiled eggs
Smoked catfish
Lots of blended crayfish

Zoer ka zo mu chi abinchi
This is a lot better than the sacrifice you've been preparing.
Criticisms made you better.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 6:31am On Nov 06, 2023
Lolz oga Walmart Bronx surfaced with his alternate after getting busted.

So easy to detect,you'll be continually scared of me cheesy cheesy
Bunch of poop.
What do I even expect from a jobless 52years old man.

There's a force in me that's has been making you doofuzes feels threatened,a very powerful telepathic force that always unsettling you mo.rons.
Na follow come,it's a gift.

I have bn making you uncomfortable online,what if you sees me offline nko?

You must be deluded to ever think I give a flying fvck about your lame opinion.

Newsflash.... there's nothing you can do, absolutely nada,and that's the part where it gets interesting
I m the last soul on earth to ever give a fuvk on earth....forgive me for not feeling threatened...bad back you know(in scars voice)

This time you go stay for the peckam weyrey.
We're yet to see the photo of you in Walmart as you make mouth reach...bunch of fake lifer.

Goldmax.x/laure.ne get a job you're becoming a nuisance.
Even our resident alabosi is not as useless like this.

It's a Monday morning,get a job and kindly put thy cursed hand to good use.

All these shenanigan na because I refused giving you attention by not returning your numerous private messages.

Going forward you can take the floor n entertain the house.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 7:44am On Nov 06, 2023
Okpa nsukka cheesy cheesy

Who criticism epp?
Did your criticism put any faden in my account.
I don't pretend,I don't fake my life
I m damn REALLLLL,I nor de stay for imaginary castle...I be tu..sh married street girl.
cheesy cheesy

Very hot okpa wey de bring smoke
Very delicious okpa.
cheesy cheesy

27 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 9:08am On Nov 06, 2023
Break fast
Maltina/hookup biscuits

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zoer(m): 11:23am On Nov 06, 2023
Goldmaxx:
This is a lot better than the sacrifice you've been preparing.
Criticisms made you better.

Show us your own....if na sacrifice she cook am for una?...abi you better pass her?.....well as for some of us here her food the make us salivate and the food the make me remember my mama...she is a real African woman Incase you don't know.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2023
Lunch on the go cheesy
Beans
Plantain
Utazi

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2023
Awwww their face nor show cheesy,dem nor reach...masu banza ne kawai
zoer:

Show us your own....if na sacrifice she cook am for una?...abi you better pass her?.....well as for some of us here her food the make us salivate and the food the make me remember my mama...she is a real African woman Incase you don't know.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3379) (3380) (3381) (3382) (3383) (3384) (3385) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: seunny4lif(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.