Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5777741 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3409) (3410) (3411) (3412) (3413) (3414) (3415) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
radautoworks:
I take breakfast very seriously because most days I forget to eat until dinner grin

Omelette filled with with mushrooms, tomatoes, bacon and skillet potatoes and topped with avocado with a milk tea bun (from my favorite bakery) and coffee.

Solid πŸ‘

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2023
Ahnie see the kind pizza wey these jokers carry come for me. Yamayama fall on their bald head for this angry

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2023
GabrielYulaw:

I don't eat breakfast. It leaves me bloated. I also often don't eat lunch. Dinner is my main meal and I very often combine it with soda and that's why I'm bigger than I should be.
Part of my new year resolution is to start working out and cut out the soda.

Your meal does look spectacularly yummy.

Thanks! Try shifting to breakfast but leave out gassy stuff and watch your tummy go down. Heavy dinners do that.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 11:55pm On Dec 30, 2023
zoer:

Thank you sire....I am a professional in my field of medicine without brighter grammar...na you need am more...Empty brains gives the best advice.
Zoe barka da sabo new year
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TheWinterBird(f): 2:51am On Dec 31, 2023
BBQ Sushi (with Salmon, tobiko, & rice on the inside), Mango Salad, Seaweed. DΓ©licieux kiss kiss kiss

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 3:09am On Dec 31, 2023
Nemesis0147:
πŸ˜’
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 3:09am On Dec 31, 2023
TheWinterBird:
Cavatappi Pasta with Shrimps & Salmon, with Pesto sauce. So yummy kiss kiss kiss
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 3:11am On Dec 31, 2023
GboyegaD:
Friday night dinner:

Yam porridge.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Newborn27(f): 3:24am On Dec 31, 2023
GabrielYulaw:

I'm trying, sire. I, of course, cannot compare with your magnificent presence and sterling visage.

Savage grin

Real definition of I no get time for wahala...you win even when I'm Right.

I need this type of energy in 2024.... saving myself the time to salaye.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:36am On Dec 31, 2023
I harvested some green beans from my container garden. I quickly used them to make this yummy fried rice.

Fried rice| Turkey| Beef| Dodo

This was washed down with my homemade pineapple-cane juice.

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 4:39am On Dec 31, 2023
Akposy:
I harvested some green beans from my container garden. I quickly used them to make this yummy fried rice.

Fried rice| Turkey| Beef| Dodo

This was washed down with my homemade pineapple-cane juice.
what's a container garden? Looks good
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 5:25am On Dec 31, 2023
ahnie:

Zoe barka da sabo new year

Super chef happy new year on advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 11:08am On Dec 31, 2023
Dinner

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 11:10am On Dec 31, 2023
Happy new year to us all.
You're welcomed zoer.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 11:16am On Dec 31, 2023
armyofone:

Super chef happy new year on advance.

The same to you masoyina...Barka da zua.

Warmest regards !

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by wahaladondey: 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Breakfast helps the brain a lot it’s actually better you eat breakfast and skip other meals
You should introduce that instead

Breakfast is actually the worst meal of the day, it spikes your blood sugar for the start of the day and leaves you craving for more and more sugar when that runs out besides it would also leave you sluggish since digestion would take between 3-4 hours. A light lunch and heavy dinner is more ideal.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
wahaladondey:

Breakfast is actually the worst meal of the day, it spikes your blood sugar for the start of the day and leaves you craving for more and more sugar when that runs out besides it would also leave you sluggish since digestion would take between 3-4 hours. A light lunch and heavy dinner is more ideal.
k
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2023
Wow! cheesy cheesy cheesy
GabrielYulaw:

I'm trying, sire. I, of course, cannot compare with your magnificent presence and sterling visage.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3409) (3410) (3411) (3412) (3413) (3414) (3415) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: curvestick, okeV(f), ayeesha and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.