Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5757297 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3408) (3409) (3410) (3411) (3412) (3413) (3414) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TheWinterBird(f): 6:24am On Dec 30, 2023
Cavatappi Pasta with Shrimps & Salmon, with Pesto sauce. So yummy kiss kiss kiss

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:15am On Dec 30, 2023
Tranquility2345:

Brighter Grammar highly recommended for you angry
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Charisma01: 9:10am On Dec 30, 2023
Refining some cookies this morning.
It will be ready faster than Port Harcourt or Dangote refinery.

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 9:13am On Dec 30, 2023
Cook in your kitchen, take pictures and post it here
Oh simple is part of the sentence
I mean how hard is this to comprehend

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 9:54am On Dec 30, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Cook in your kitchen, take pictures and post it here
Oh simple is part of the sentence
I mean how hard is this to comprehend

Oga, how many you don cook and post

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zoer(m): 9:57am On Dec 30, 2023
Tranquility2345:

Brighter Grammar highly recommended for you angry

Thank you sire....I am a professional in my field of medicine without brighter grammar...na you need am more...Empty brains gives the best advice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zoer(m): 9:58am On Dec 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again, Criticism? undecided
What about the above statement makes you uncomfortable or disrespected as an individual?

2. This no be yarning dust at all. This is a problem that many Nigerians continue to turn a blind eye to and what better time to remind us all than right as the holiday period is wrapping up and a new year about to begin. As we dey Pack on all the calories freely -- dey fry things left and right--- we ought also to continue how we go loose the extra pounds fast before they become too much to carry around. undecided

Abi na only when we don see say e don big pass mountain person suppose talk of weight loss? undecided

Please, keep your advice to yourself on this. as I am all about awareness on this. undecided

Keep your advice to your chest....she no need am .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 10:02am On Dec 30, 2023
zoer:

Thank you sire....I am a professional in my field of medicine without brighter grammar...na you need am more...Empty brains gives the best advice.

Which field of medicine? You must think say na only dullards full here. Tell me which field of medicine you dey make I embarrass you with yamayama on that your bald head angry

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 10:09am On Dec 30, 2023
Tranquility2345:

Oga, how many you don cook and post
Ask google na you they fight am

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LooneyLester: 11:04am On Dec 30, 2023
ignant:
Whoever the Mod is, can't claim to be ignorant of the persistent and subversive attempts of the vermins and their alternate monikers who seek to ruin this thread.

How they have continuously allowed trolls to target and harass members without consequences, is a testament to their own filthy character.

What else can one expect from a website where the mods and the owner are themselves bigots.

Deactivate your account and exit this forum

It's not by force
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2023
Hamzashaf99:
It's sad what this thread has turned to. All the beautiful food pictures and recipes that saved me during my last pregnancy are gone.

Please everyone should help us restore the atmosphere of the past. This is one of the only threads that was good on Nairaland.

Our love for food is one that knows no differences.

Abeg o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Simplecity(m): 11:57am On Dec 30, 2023
Na wa ... Some people no just get happy homes

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2023
ahnie:
Still on the marra that mara...local girl Kent keel hersef

These food pics don’t look good at all. How person go see these kind food and still have appetite 🤢

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sheycrown(f): 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2023
LooneyLester:

I fit wife you walahi

Hehehehe grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by wahaladondey: 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2023
Tranquility2345:

These food pics don’t look good at all. How person go see these kind food and still have appetite 🤢

I think it looks good, abi it's hungry that is doing me.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sheycrown(f): 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2023
Bintdawood:

E enter eye😋

As in ehn…..my people kept asking for more grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2023
PLEASE
JUST
STOP

HAAAAAA

NOT QUOTING OR TAGGING ANYONE'S NAME

NA BEG I DEY BEG.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
Dinner from last night:

Visiting for the holidays and decided to make dinner last night.

Poundo yam with ofe akwu.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2023
sheycrown:
Pounded yam and egusi accompanied by orisirisi
See food nau

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
Charisma01:
Refining some cookies this morning.
It will be ready faster than Port Harcourt or Dangote refinery.
What kind or cookies? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2023
GabrielYulaw:

It's not just this thread. It is all threads on Nairaland.

Go to the Clearance thread and like 97% of what's on sale there are not actually clearance and they are actually sold at prices higher than you would get in the open market. And no matter how much you explain, it is like some Nigerians simply don't get it or don't want to get it. I swear, there are a lot of m@d people on Nairaland and relating with them is such a chore. There are times when what I see on this forum makes me want to d1g out my eyes and throw it inside boiling lava.

Seun has learnt nothing. All that's necessary to restore order on all threads is for the mods to start doing their jobs, but they don't care and Seun too doesn't care.

Guy, do you understand that this is a private business and not a government enterprise? Seun does not owe you shitt. If you don’t like his business, then deactivate and go find another forum. Who the fukk do you think you are to come and dictate to an entrepreneur what to do with his business that he built from scratch?

I feel like slapping that your bald head I swear. You Nigerians and entitlement mentality na 5 and 6.

About this thread, do you guys think this is some private thread that belongs to a few special people? If that’s what you think, then you must be out of your mind. As long as one is not breaking the rules of the forum, you have no right to exclude anyone!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GabrielYulaw(m): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2023
Tranquility2345:

Guy, do you understand that this is a private business and not a government enterprise? Seun does not owe you shitt. If you don’t like his business, then deactivate and go find another forum. Who the fukk do you think you are to come and dictate to an entrepreneur what to do with his business that he built from scratch?

I feel like slapping that your bald head I swear. You Nigerians and entitlement mentality na 5 and 6.

About this thread, do you guys think this is some private thread that belongs to a few special people? If that’s what you think, then you must be out of your mind. As long as one is not breaking the rules of the forum, you have no right to exclude anyone!

Thank you for your kind words, sire. I will forever treasure them.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2023
GabrielYulaw:

Thank you for your kind words, sire. I will forever treasure them.

By the way, you must think you are very handsome to upload that picture. Hahaha grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GabrielYulaw(m): 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2023
Tranquility2345:

By the way, you must think you are very handsome to upload that picture. Hahaha grin grin

I'm trying, sire. I, of course, cannot compare with your magnificent presence and sterling visage.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2023
I take breakfast very seriously because most days I forget to eat until dinner grin

Omelette filled with with mushrooms, tomatoes, bacon and skillet potatoes and topped with avocado with a milk tea bun (from my favorite bakery) and coffee.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GabrielYulaw(m): 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2023
radautoworks:
I take breakfast very seriously because most days I forget to eat until dinner grin

Omelette filled with with mushrooms, tomatoes, bacon and skillet potatoes and topped with avocado with a milk tea bun (from my favorite bakery) and coffee.

I don't eat breakfast. It leaves me bloated. I also often don't eat lunch. Dinner is my main meal and I very often combine it with soda and that's why I'm bigger than I should be.
Part of my new year resolution is to start working out and cut out the soda.

Your meal does look spectacularly yummy.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2023
GabrielYulaw:

I don't eat breakfast. It leaves me bloated. I also often don't eat lunch. Dinner is my main meal and I very often combine it with soda and that's why I'm bigger than I should be.
Part of my new year resolution is to start working out and cut out the soda.

Your meal does look spectacularly yummy.
Breakfast helps the brain a lot it’s actually better you eat breakfast and skip other meals
You should introduce that instead

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3408) (3409) (3410) (3411) (3412) (3413) (3414) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: cococandy(f), deardevil(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.