Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5748471 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3465) (3466) (3467) (3468) (3469) (3470) (3471) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jewessgratitud3: 8:06am On Apr 19
Tranquility2345:

Jewessgratitud3

Come if woman no want you na by force?

This is like your 5th mention of my moniker today and I deliberately ignored you. Leave me alone naaa.. haba!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 8:06am On Apr 19
Spags

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 8:06am On Apr 19
Please where can I get really good bread on the VI/Lekki axis? I used to get from Shoprite but quality went down, them UBA , same story. Why is it so hard to find good bread??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 8:08am On Apr 19
Jewessgratitud3:

This is like your 5th mention of my moniker today and I deliberately ignored you. Leave me alone naaa.. haba!

43 year old old cargo? Wetin I wan use you do? 🤔

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jewessgratitud3: 8:10am On Apr 19
Tranquility2345:

43 year old old cargo? Wetin I wan use you do? 🤔

Then Stop mentioning me every where or is that too difficult For you to do? Just let me be. Stop seeking my attention biko.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 8:13am On Apr 19
Jewessgratitud3:

Then Stop mentioning every where or is that too difficult For you to do? Just let me be. Stop seeking my attention biko.

You don finally remove that your womb wey you post say you wan remove? 🤢🤮
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jewessgratitud3: 8:16am On Apr 19
Tranquility2345:

You don finally remove that your womb? Your kpekus still dey dry? 🤢🤮

All this small boys.... If I knock you with my 40 year old hand now.. anyways my hands are not looking 40. They are soft like baby's so that your coconut head go injure my soft knuckles.

Leave me abi ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 8:18am On Apr 19
Jewessgratitud3:

All this small boys.... If I knock you with my 40 year old hand now.. anyways my hands are not looking 40. They are soft like baby's so that your coconut head go injure my soft knuckles.

Leave me abi ?

43. Not 40..🤢🤮

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jewessgratitud3: 8:23am On Apr 19
Tranquility2345:

43. Not 40..🤢🤮

No need to remind me of my age. I'm in my 40s and I'm proud of it.

Eleshin boy, how obalende today

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Botragelad: 8:24am On Apr 19
Caaz:

Shoot.
Did you consume the meals you posted on this thread within a single day, or were they prepared over the span of several days?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 8:27am On Apr 19
Jewessgratitud3:

Please stop comparing me. I'm on my own Lane and not here to compete with anyone.

Your mission here is to compete with Ahnie. Stop lying abeg. Anyway una get similar diets. Old women wey dey swallow eggs like nothing, come dey mess up and down the place 🤢🤮

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jewessgratitud3: 8:28am On Apr 19
Tranquility2345:

Your mission here is to compete with. Stop lying abeg. Anyway una get similar diets and phones. Old cargoes wey dey swallow eggs like nothing come dey mess up and down the place 🤢🤮

I'm done with this useless conversation.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DenreleDave(m): 8:35am On Apr 19
Caaz:
Our small bread to chow kpekere kiss
My small husband running out of the car to grab his loaf : kiss

Denreledave welcum to my state...you see how we re taking good care of you?

Deltans are wonxaful fifo.

I dey enjoy am oooo but I'm leaving today sha...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 8:54am On Apr 19
Fankasau and stew

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Huw(m): 8:58am On Apr 19
radautoworks:
Please where can I get really good bread on the VI/Lekki axis? I used to get from Shoprite but quality went down, them UBA , same story. Why is it so hard to find good bread??

Bokku retail Stores on Mainland sell really good bread. I doubt if they have any outlet yet on the island axis.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 9:11am On Apr 19
Botragelad:

Did you consume the meals you posted on this thread within a single day, or were they prepared over the span of several days?
Let's assumed I posted 3 meals a day,it's breakfast,lunch and dinner.
We eat freshly made food,as breakfast,another different freshly made food as lunch and another
Freshly made food as dinner,reasons why I cook everyday.

Thanks Bot

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DenreleDave(m): 9:15am On Apr 19
Jewessgratitud3:

Even if na one round or just smooching, allow the guy Å„a grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DenreleDave(m): 9:15am On Apr 19
Caaz:

Let's assumed I posted 3 meals a day,it's breakfast,lunch and dinner.
We eat freshly made food,as breakfast,another different freshly made food as lunch and another
Freshly made food as dinner,reasons why I cook everyday.

Thanks Bot
.. Called to inform u since Monday.. U jsut dey mention me now cry cry cry

When I wan dey leave
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DenreleDave(m): 9:16am On Apr 19
Bintdawood:
Fankasau and stew

This is donut and stew
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jewessgratitud3: 9:19am On Apr 19
DenreleDave:

Even if na one round or just smooching, allow the guy Å„a grin cheesy cheesy

You no get sister to give am?

Come, mind yourself o.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 9:28am On Apr 19
DenreleDave:
.. Called to inform u since Monday.. U jsut dey mention me now cry cry cry

When I wan dey leave
Dave I have a busy life outside nairaland,and I m not ask always online,and you re not on my goons list.

I responded to the time I got the mention.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 9:57am On Apr 19
Jewessgratitud3:

Oh.. I see you saved this and that's why you can't get over me since then.

Post your younger sister pics let's see if she fresh like this. Even you, no reach...

You go dey insult person then dey call mods to come assist you. I’m sure the mods sef don tire for your wahala by now…

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neptunium(m): 10:06am On Apr 19
nigeriansamurai:
chai... Na wetin inferiority complex

He's a chronic thief and nuisance in here. Always stealing puctures with his several monikers.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jewessgratitud3: 10:12am On Apr 19
Tranquility2345:

You go dey insult person then dey call mods to come assist you. I’m sure the mods sef don tire for your wahala by now…

after 2weeks and learn to stay in your lane.

I don't like your mentions. Get over me and stop drooling over my pics. Cos you will never get to meet me in real life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 10:18am On Apr 19
Jewessgratitud3:

You see after 2weeks and learn to stay in your lane.

I don't like your mentions. Get over me and stop drooling over my pics. Cos you will never get to meet me in real life.

Come on gerrout of here. Who wants to meet you in real life? I can now confirm that you are not well. I sincerely think you need help!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jewessgratitud3: 10:20am On Apr 19
Tranquility2345:

Come on gerrout of here. Who wants to meet you in real life? I can now confirm that you are not well. I sincerely think you need help!

You this boy I'll get you banned before your body will calm down.

JUST STOP MENTIONING ME.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 10:28am On Apr 19
Jewessgratitud3:

You this boy I'll get you banned before your body will calm down.

JUST STOP MENTIONING ME.

Better get yourself banned for mentioning me too. See me see wahala o. Come on gerrout of here with that your large forehead angry

You are just upset that I pointed out why you are here. Which is to compete with Ahnie. Yeye dey smell…
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jewessgratitud3: 10:40am On Apr 19
Tranquility2345:

Better get yourself banned for mentioning me too. See me see wahala o. Come on gerrout of here with that your large forehead angry

You are just upset that I pointed out why you are here. Which is to compete with. Yeye dey smell…

Hey
Hey
Hey!!!!
You this thing let me breef. Go and disturb other girls your age and leave this grandma alone na. Abi?

Woman wrapper doing choo. Choo choo all over the place... Tufia!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ganjafama(m): 11:36am On Apr 19
Jewessgratitud3:

Hey
Hey
Hey!!!!
You this thing let me breef. Go and disturb other girls your age and leave this grandma alone na. Abi?

Woman wrapper doing choo. Choo choo all over the place... Tufia!

You really don't know how to handle these little kids. Just ignore them and you'd see them acting like earthworms that has been doused with salt.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jewessgratitud3: 11:40am On Apr 19
Ganjafama:
You really don't know how to handle these little kids. Just ignore them and you'd see them acting like earthworms that has been doused with salt.

Ok.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3465) (3466) (3467) (3468) (3469) (3470) (3471) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Tosho55, RealSean(m), Dundalk(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.